Explore Venue Crew’s Intimate Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Intimate Venues
113 Chancery Lane113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL 5.0
113 Chancery Lane is a Grade II* listed building in the heart of London, with stunning decor for the perfect backdrop to an elegant wedding.
- Exquisitely decorated with stained glass windows and original candle chandeliers
- Exclusive use of the grade II listed Georgian building for your wedding day
- Outstanding catering provided by CH&CO Venues
116 Pall Mall116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED 5.0
116 Pall Mall weddings are formal, timeless occasions, whether celebrated on a terrace overlooking gardens or beneath a 15-foot Regency chandelier.
- One of London’s most prestigious locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Renowned for its opulent decor, period charm and first-class service
- Georgian venue dating back to the early 1820s with unique period features
41 Portland Place41 Portland Place, London, W1B 1QH 5.0
With its unrivalled Marylebone location, stunning Georgian architecture, and modern facilities, 41 Portland Place is a must-see London wedding venue.
- Unrivalled location in the heart of Marylebone
- Grade II listed Georgian townhouse with stunning original features
- Modern facilities including state-of-the-art audiovisual
Balfour St Barts66 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9DY 5.0
Located in the heart of London, Balfour St Barts is an all-day pub that doubles as a wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style.
- Unique London wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from
- Located in the heart of the city overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
Celebrate like royalty on your wedding day at Banqueting House London, where spectacular architecture meets with 17th-century ceiling frescoes.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
A traditional manor house wedding venue in West Dulwich, Belair House is surrounded by rose gardens and endless wedding photo backdrops.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Discover classic elegance in the heart of the City at Butchers’ Hall London, a historic wedding venue with five stunning event spaces.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
Garden Museum5 Lambeth Palace Road, London, SE1 7LB 5.0
On the River Thames, the Garden Museum combines a spectacular garden setting with a historic medieval nave.
- Located on the banks of the River Thames
- Gorgeous, dramatic medieval nave setting & famous gardens
- In-house team of dedicated event planners
Home House20 Portman Square, London, W1H 6LW 5.0
Home House offers a spectacular setting for glamorous weddings in the heart of London’s Marylebone, with mouthwatering menus and luxurious accommodation.
- Magnificent event spaces spread across three exquisite Georgian townhouses
- Unrivalled location in the heart of London’s Marylebone
- Impeccable service from the dedicated in-house events team
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Found the perfect location for your Australian outdoor wedding? If not, get in touch today. Our amazing Venue Specialists will match you with a list of the best outdoor wedding