Explore Intimate Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Fairmont Windsor Park
Nestled amid perfectly manicured gardens in the Surrey countryside, the five-star Fairmont Windsor Park is a luxury wedding destination like no other.
- Lavish pillarless ballroom for grand wedding celebrations
- Beautifully landscaped gardens for outdoor ceremonies and marquee weddings
- 251 stunning guest rooms, including 32 luxury suites
- Impeccable service from the hotel's dedicated events team
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is one of the UK's most unique and spectacular wedding venues, offering bespoke packages to make your day truly memorable.
- One of the UK’s most spectacular and unique wedding venues
- Choose from an array of magical wedding settings for your ceremony and reception
- Bespoke, all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to your vision and budget
- Luxury onsite accommodation, including lodges, treehouses, cottages & cosy cabins
Elegant country weddings take place at Addington Palace, a magnificent 18th-century mansion in the historic county of Surrey.
- Exquisite venue nestled amid 163 acres of Surrey's finest countryside
- Stunning Grade II-listed Palladian mansion
- Exclusive venue hire for weddings offering total privacy and seclusion
- Licenced for civil ceremonies in the Great Hall
Your wedding dreams will come true at Nonsuch Mansion with its spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns.
- Elegant mansion wedding venue brimming with charming English grandeur
- Spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns
- Option to host your reception indoors or outdoors
- Picturesque manicured gardens perfect for wedding photographs
City of London Club
A unique wedding location, City of London Club offers the perfect settings, exceptional service, and wonderful menu choices.
- Historic event spaces brimming with traditional elegance
- Central City of London location
- Can host both intimate and large-scale events for up to 300 guests
- Delightful menus showcasing the finest British produce
No.11 Cavendish Square
Timeless No. 11 Cavendish Square weddings take place across a glass-roof orangery, garden courtyard and the intimate rooms of the Georgian townhouse.
- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian townhouse
- A choice of twenty versatile event spaces spread across four floors
- Unique glass-ceiling orangery and garden courtyard providing an oasis in the city
- 6-minute walk to Oxford Circus underground station
Shangri-La The Shard London
Shangri-La The Shard is a luxurious five-star hotel wedding venue with a stunning ballroom overlooking the iconic London skyline.
- Luxury five-star hotel housed within the iconic Shard building
- Unparalleled views of London’s most famous landmarks
- Contemporary and elegant function spaces
- Exceptional menus showcasing modern Asian fusion cuisine
Green Room London
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery
- Sustainable menus that champion high-quality ingredients
L’oscar Hotel London
From the rich velvet lounges to the colourful, vibrant event spaces, weddings at L'oscar boutique hotel are brimming with atmosphere.
- Stunning former Baroque-style church in central London
- Luxury five-star boutique hotel wedding venue in London’s Holborn
- Opulent décor including jewel tones, rich velvet, and extravagant chandeliers
- Decadent food menus from acclaimed chef Tony Fleming
The Bentley Hotel
Marry in quintessential luxury. Featuring five romantic event spaces and an expert team, weddings at The Bentley Hotel London are genuinely magical.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
- Close to Hyde Park and Holland Park for photo opportunities