To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Intimate Venues Surrey
Nonsuch MansionEwell Road, London, SM3 8AL 5.0
Your wedding dreams will come true at Nonsuch Mansion with its spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns.
- Elegant mansion wedding venue brimming with charming English grandeur
- Spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns
- Option to host your reception indoors or outdoors
Addington PalaceGravel Hill, London, CR0 5BB 5.0
Elegant country weddings take place at Addington Palace, a magnificent 18th-century mansion in the historic county of Surrey.
- Exquisite venue nestled amid 163 acres of Surrey's finest countryside
- Stunning Grade II-listed Palladian mansion
- Exclusive venue hire for weddings offering total privacy and seclusion
Port Lympne Hotel & ReserveAldington Road, London, CT21 4LR 5.0
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is one of the UK's most unique and spectacular wedding venues, offering bespoke packages to make your day truly memorable.
- One of the UK’s most spectacular and unique wedding venues
- Choose from an array of magical wedding settings for your ceremony and reception
- Bespoke, all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to your vision and budget
Fairmont Windsor ParkBishopsgate Road, London, TW20 0YL 5.0
Nestled amid perfectly manicured gardens in the Surrey countryside, the five-star Fairmont Windsor Park is a luxury wedding destination like no other.
- Lavish pillarless ballroom for grand wedding celebrations
- Beautifully landscaped gardens for outdoor ceremonies and marquee weddings
- 251 stunning guest rooms, including 32 luxury suites
Related popular event spaces
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey