Explore Venue Crew’s Rustic Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Rustic Venues
Cutty SarkKing William Walk, London, SE10 9HT 5.0
Rich in history, style and unique details, Cutty Sark is one of London's most striking wedding venues, right at the gateway to the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- One of London's most striking wedding venues
- Stunning location in the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Four elegant event spaces of varying sizes with two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
Garden Museum5 Lambeth Palace Road, London, SE1 7LB 5.0
On the River Thames, the Garden Museum combines a spectacular garden setting with a historic medieval nave.
- Located on the banks of the River Thames
- Gorgeous, dramatic medieval nave setting & famous gardens
- In-house team of dedicated event planners
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan58 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7BB 5.0
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan is the perfect venue for modern urban weddings brimming with character, right in the heart of the city of London.
- Perfect venue for modern urban weddings with character
- Variety of flexible spaces with eclectic and stylish décor
- Experienced and dedicated event planners
The Bull & Gate389 Kentish Town Road, London, NW5 2TJ 5.0
The Bull & Gate offers a charming, historic setting for relaxed pub-style weddings in London’s vibrant Kentish Town, with seasonal British menus and two stunning event spaces.
- Charming gastropub with grand Victorian interiors
- Inviting cocktail bar and romantic dining room for weddings and events
- Experienced events team to assist with planning
The Dickens InnTower Hill, London, E1W 1UH 5.0
If you're looking for a rustic wedding venue in East London, The Dickens Inn is a storied 19th-century gem with exposed wood beams and alfresco terraces.
- Fully-licensed venue for wedding ceremonies
- A transformed 1800s brick and timber building with historic character and charm
- Beautiful views over the dock towards the Shard and Tower Bridge
The Happenstance10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7DX 5.0
The Happenstance by Drake and Morgan is a stunning restaurant wedding venue in the heart of London, boasting spectacular views of St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Unrivalled location near London’s iconic St Paul’s Cathedral
- Stylish restaurant space with subtle rustic features and soft lighting
- Stunning open-air terrace overlooking Paternoster Square
Hackney Coffee Company503 Hackney Road, London 5.0
Hackney Coffee Company is a stunning industrial-style wedding venue in East London with exposed brick walls and double-height ceilings.
- Trendy industrial event space housed within a former brewery in East London
- Rustic interiors with exposed brick walls and double-height ceilings
- Perfect for hosting intimate events of up to 100 guests
Green Room London101 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PP 5.0
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery
Woolwich Works11 No 1 Street, London, SE18 6HD 5.0
A unique wedding location boasting 17th-century architecture, Woolwich Works offers exceptional spaces and wonderful menu choices.
- Elegant mix of 17th-century charm and contemporary style
- Unique riverside location for weddings and private functions
- Versatile event spaces catering for intimate and large events
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Found the perfect location for your Australian outdoor wedding? If not, get in touch today. Our amazing Venue Specialists will match you with a list of the best outdoor wedding