Explore Rustic Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Green Room London
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery
- Sustainable menus that champion high-quality ingredients
A unique wedding location boasting 17th-century architecture, Woolwich Works offers exceptional spaces and wonderful menu choices.
- Elegant mix of 17th-century charm and contemporary style
- Unique riverside location for weddings and private functions
- Versatile event spaces catering for intimate and large events
- Partnering with an array of reputable catering companies
Create the wedding day of your dreams at The Amadeus, a charming dry hire wedding venue in the heart of North West London.
- Ideally located in the heart of vibrant North West London
- Versatile blank canvas interiors can be tailored to suit your needs
- Elegant historic features, including hardwood floors and high ceilings
- Dry hire venue gives you the freedom to create your perfect event
Rich in history, style and unique details, Cutty Sark is one of London's most striking wedding venues, right at the gateway to the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- One of London's most striking wedding venues
- Stunning location in the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Four elegant event spaces of varying sizes with two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies
- Multiple outside caterers to choose from and bespoke menu options
The Grazing Goat
The Grazing Goat London offers a cosy, romantic and elegant atmosphere for timeless wedding receptions in Marylebone.
- Elegant and light-filled dining spaces for weddings and events
- 8 cosy bedrooms for relaxing overnight stays
- Exceptional menus crafted by talented in-house chefs
- Unrivalled Marylebone location near some of London's top sights
The Coach Maker’s Arms
If you're on the hunt for a cosy pub venue with stunning interiors for your Central London wedding, The Coach Maker's Arms is the place for you.
- Historic restored pub and restaurant in Marylebone for weddings and private events
- Elegant interior decor and a warm, welcoming atmosphere
- Exceptional event menus crafted by experienced in-house chefs
- Warm hospitality and a dedicated events team to assist with planning
Host a gorgeous rustic-chic wedding at The Orange London — a charming Mediterranean-inspired pub wedding venue offering delicious in-house catering and elegant decor.
- Charming Pimlico pub wedding venue in the heart of Belgravia
- Delicious in-house catering with shared feasting-style menus
- Experienced events team to assist with planning
- Licensed for wedding ceremonies
The Dickens Inn
If you're looking for a rustic wedding venue in East London, The Dickens Inn is a storied 19th-century gem with exposed wood beams and alfresco terraces.
- Fully-licensed venue for wedding ceremonies
- A transformed 1800s brick and timber building with historic character and charm
- Beautiful views over the dock towards the Shard and Tower Bridge
- Unrivalled location in Central London
Luxurious coastal wedding celebrations find their home at The Gallivant — a stunning boutique hotel nestled by the rolling dunes of Camber Sands Beach.
- Serene location near the picturesque Camber Sands Beach
- Easily accessible — just 90 minutes from London
- A popular choice for bespoke, exclusive-use events
- Stunning function spaces with light-filled, modern interiors
On the River Thames, the Garden Museum combines a spectacular garden setting with a historic medieval nave.
- Located on the banks of the River Thames
- Gorgeous, dramatic medieval nave setting & famous gardens
- In-house team of dedicated event planners
- Choose from a range of exceptional caterers