Let’s face it, we spend a large percentage of our lives in the office, and as pleasant as yours may be; when it comes to celebrating Christmas with your
Popular Rustic Venues London
Lush, rolling hills on the outside. Shabby chic on the inside. What could be more fabulous (and fun) for your London wedding than a rustic wedding venue? There are all manner of farm and barn venues for laidback London couples to consider. Whether you’re after something that’s luxe rustic or country chic, our Venue Finders will be able to steer you up the right garden path to a London rustic wedding venue you’ll love.
Green Room London101 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PP 5.0
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan58 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7BB 5.0
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan is the perfect venue for modern urban weddings brimming with character, right in the heart of the city of London.
- Perfect venue for modern urban weddings with character
- Variety of flexible spaces with eclectic and stylish décor
- Experienced and dedicated event planners
The Happenstance10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7DX 5.0
The Happenstance by Drake and Morgan is a stunning restaurant wedding venue in the heart of London, boasting spectacular views of St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Unrivalled location near London’s iconic St Paul’s Cathedral
- Stylish restaurant space with subtle rustic features and soft lighting
- Stunning open-air terrace overlooking Paternoster Square
Dulwich CollegeDulwich Common, London 5.0
A unique historic London wedding venue, Dulwich College offers spectacular ceremony and reception spaces, endless photo possibilities, and delicious fine dining menus.
- Spectacular function spaces brimming with historic grandeur
- Versatile array of classic and contemporary style buildings to suit all occasions
- Carefully curated packages and fine dining menus
Garden Museum5 Lambeth Palace Road, London, SE1 7LB 5.0
On the River Thames, the Garden Museum combines a spectacular garden setting with a historic medieval nave.
- Located on the banks of the River Thames
- Gorgeous, dramatic medieval nave setting & famous gardens
- In-house team of dedicated event planners
Cutty SarkKing William Walk, London, SE10 9HT 5.0
Rich in history, style and unique details, Cutty Sark is one of London's most striking wedding venues, right at the gateway to the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- One of London's most striking wedding venues
- Stunning location in the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Four elegant event spaces of varying sizes with two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
The Admiral Hardy7 College Approach, London, SE10 9HY 5.0
Elegant maritime-inspired weddings find their home at The Admiral Hardy — a relaxed pub wedding venue in Greenwich with boutique accommodation and delicious menus.
- Relaxed yet elegant pub venue steeped in maritime history
- Incredible location near some of Greenwich's most iconic landmarks
- Two elegant function rooms boasting versatile interiors
The Dickens InnTower Hill, London, E1W 1UH 5.0
If you're looking for a rustic wedding venue in East London, The Dickens Inn is a storied 19th-century gem with exposed wood beams and alfresco terraces.
- Fully-licensed venue for wedding ceremonies
- A transformed 1800s brick and timber building with historic character and charm
- Beautiful views over the dock towards the Shard and Tower Bridge
The Hackney503 Hackney Road, London 5.0
The Hackney is a stunning industrial-style wedding venue in East London with exposed brick walls and double-height ceilings.
- Trendy industrial event space housed within a former brewery in East London
- Rustic interiors with exposed brick walls and double-height ceilings
- Perfect for hosting intimate events of up to 100 guests
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Rustic Wedding Venues in London
Rustic weddings are an increasing trend in the UK — from barn weddings near London with bohemian decorations to industrial warehouse weddings in the city. At VenueCrew, we are confident this style is here to stay, and we have partnered with some fantastic venues where you can achieve that perfect rustic look. Whether you’d like a relaxed urban wine bar or an exposed brick cellar where you can dance the night away, here’s our selection of rustic wedding venues to keep an eye on.
For a dose of cosy pub charm on your wedding day, The Dickens Inn by Tower Bridge is an unforgettable venue. Poised in St Katharine Docks like a scene from a fairytale, it offers a barn-style event space on the first floor with exposed beams and views out over the marina. Does this sound like your kind of setup? Download The Dickens Inn brochure for details.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Look Out For Bars and Restaurants With a Rustic Appeal
A lot of London restaurants have had a revamp to create a rustic urban edge. From exposed metalwork and industrial lighting to polished cement floors, London restaurants make ambient wedding venues. For example, Devonshire Terrace in East London is an extraordinary warehouse venue with a glass roof spanning over the area. The all-weather top enables couples to host their wedding ceremony outside and enjoy the indoor restaurant until 3 am. To see if this rustic wedding venue is what you’re looking for, download the Devonshire Terrace brochure.
Another popular restaurant venue with a rustic aesthetic is the Kittyhawk. Complete with a firepit, a fully stocked bar and an open kitchen, this wedding venue has an instantly welcoming atmosphere. Couples love the Kittyhawk for its glamorous interiors, so you don’t need to bring many decorations to create a wedding vibe. Discover more details and wedding imagery on the Kitty Hawk venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Exposed Brick Walls Give An Instant Rustic Look
For rustic glamour on your wedding day, finding a London wedding venue with exposed brick walls makes a cool photo backdrop and an urban feel. For instance, The Vaults at RSA House make a fantastic wedding party venue. You can add a dancefloor and project coloured lights onto the arched brick ceilings. The options are endless in this cool underground space. To see if it takes your fancy, click through to the RSA House venue profile.
The Brewery near Liverpool Street is another large rustic wedding venue that was formerly a beer brewing factory. Inside, there are several event spaces with incredible potential. The light-filled Sugar Rooms have a charming barn ambience, and exposed brick walls surround Porter Tun. To see how you can transform each space, check out The Brewery profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
Need help finding your dream rustic wedding venue in London? You’ve come to the right place. Our VenueCrew London Venue Specialists are experts in matching couples with suitable wedding spaces. On your free consultation call, they’ll take note of all your requirements and get back to you with a list of rustic wedding venues that might include ‘the one’! To complete your venue finding journey, get in touch with VenueCrew today.
If you’re looking for a unique wedding venue that will take your guests’ breath away, you can’t go past these 7 stunning Brisbane countryside wedding venues. These country wedding venues
The city of Sydney is an exciting and unique location, complete with unmistakable landmarks like the Opera House and even world-famous coastal areas like Bondi Beach. Hidden beneath these
Frequently Asked Questions
VenueCrew knows all the hidden gems. Here’s how we’ll find you a rustic wedding venue:
- Write down your event requirements, preferred date, and guest count
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your top rustic wedding venues
- You confirm your date, send out the invites, and start planning the creative aspects
London is a city with a long history, which gives it an exciting mix of rustic wedding venues and modern wedding venues with an industrial edge. Some of the most popular choices include The Brewery for its large wedding spaces and suitability for Asian and Jewish weddings. Couples also love the rustic Humble Grape Fleet Street wine bar, beneath St Bride’s Church’s original arched crypts.