To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Explore Venue Crew’s Wedding Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Wedding Venues
Home House20 Portman Square, London, W1H 6LW 5.0
Home House offers a spectacular setting for glamorous weddings in the heart of London’s Marylebone, with mouthwatering menus and luxurious accommodation.
- Magnificent event spaces spread across three exquisite Georgian townhouses
- Unrivalled location in the heart of London’s Marylebone
- Impeccable service from the dedicated in-house events team
The Hurlingham ClubRanelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PR 5.0
Rolling green lawns and views of the River Thames set the scene at The Hurlingham Club. Weddings here often take place in a light, airy atrium space.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
Host your wedding in a palm-filled atrium or beautifully restored ballroom at Kimpton Fitzroy's 5-star hotel on Russell Square.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
Gray’s Inn London8 South Square, London, WC1R 5ET 5.0
Gray’s Inn is an elegant historic wedding venue in Central London, with a lavish grand hall and picturesque private gardens for marquee weddings.
- Six stunning event spaces steeped in history
- Beautiful private gardens for cocktail parties and marquee weddings
- Convenient Central London location next to Chancery Lane Station
The Savoy LondonStrand, London, WC2R 0EZ 5.0
A mecca of British luxury and refinement, The Savoy London is a five-star hotel and wedding venue set prominently next to the River Thames.
- Contact us for an exclusive Venue Crew offer!!
- Late licence available up to 2am
- Award-winning catering and exceptional service
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Discover classic elegance in the heart of the City at Butchers’ Hall London, a historic wedding venue with five stunning event spaces.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
Green Room London101 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PP 5.0
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery
The Bentley Hotel27-33 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4JX 5.0
Marry in quintessential luxury. Featuring five romantic event spaces and an expert team, weddings at The Bentley Hotel London are genuinely magical.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
No.11 Cavendish Square11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN 5.0
Timeless No. 11 Cavendish Square weddings take place across a glass-roof orangery, garden courtyard and the intimate rooms of the Georgian townhouse.
- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian townhouse
- A choice of twenty versatile event spaces spread across four floors
- Unique glass-ceiling orangery and garden courtyard providing an oasis in the city
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate's exceptional wedding venues include an arch-ceilinged vault, a grand hall, and an alfresco terrace — all gorgeous backdrops.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey