Let’s face it, we spend a large percentage of our lives in the office, and as pleasant as yours may be; when it comes to celebrating Christmas with your
Explore Venue Crew’s Wedding Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Wedding Venues
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Weddings on the open-air sky terrace at Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch promise spectacular London city views that stun during that magical sunset hour.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Duck & Waffle110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY 5.0
Perched on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate in London – Duck & Waffle offers couples a luxurious wedding ambience complete with unparalleled hospitality and spectacular city views.
- Luxurious wedding venue on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate in London
- Breathtaking views and incomparable hospitality
- Naturally-lit venue with chic interior design
113 Chancery Lane113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL 5.0
113 Chancery Lane is a Grade II* listed building in the heart of London, with stunning decor for the perfect backdrop to an elegant wedding.
- Exquisitely decorated with stained glass windows and original candle chandeliers
- Exclusive use of the grade II listed Georgian building for your wedding day
- Outstanding catering provided by CH&CO Venues
Green Room London101 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PP 5.0
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery
The Bentley Hotel27-33 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4JX 5.0
Marry in quintessential luxury. Featuring five romantic event spaces and an expert team, weddings at The Bentley Hotel London are genuinely magical.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
Royal Lancaster LondonLancaster Terrace, London, W2 2TY 5.0
The Royal Lancaster Hotel is a very popular wedding venue for large cultural weddings, as it can host up to 1,500 guests in its beautiful ballroom.
- Newly-refurbished luxury hotel in an unrivalled central London location
- Large ballroom and banquet spaces with a capacity of up to 1500 guests
- Breathtaking views of the London skyline
SUSHISAMBA London Heron Tower110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY 5.0
Host your wedding reception in one the City’s most unique venues: SUSHISAMBA London Heron Tower, where style, creativity, glamour, inventive cuisine and some of the best views in London reign.
- Unique wedding venue on the 38th and 39th floor of London Heron Tower
- Boasting some of the best views in the City
- Striking contemporary interiors with stylish décor
Gray’s Inn London8 South Square, London, WC1R 5ET 5.0
Gray’s Inn is an elegant historic wedding venue in Central London, with a lavish grand hall and picturesque private gardens for marquee weddings.
- Six stunning event spaces steeped in history
- Beautiful private gardens for cocktail parties and marquee weddings
- Convenient Central London location next to Chancery Lane Station
RSA House8 John Adam Street, London, WC2N 6EZ 5.0
Murals adorn the Great Room's walls and a glass-domed ceiling brightens the space at RSA House, an elegant West End townhouse with a rich history.
- Elegant West End townhouse wedding venue
- Beautiful 18th-century Georgian townhouse designed by architect Robert Adam
- Great Room with a glass-domed ceiling and striking mural
Kirtlington ParkLondon, OX5 3JN 5.0
Elegant country weddings find their home at Kirtlington Park — a magnificent Grade I listed country house wedding venue in Oxfordshire.
- Grade I listed English country home nestled amid glorious parklands
- Picturesque location in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside
- Elegant, historic staterooms for weddings and private events
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
If you’re looking for a unique wedding venue that will take your guests’ breath away, you can’t go past these 7 stunning Brisbane countryside wedding venues. These country wedding venues
The city of Sydney is an exciting and unique location, complete with unmistakable landmarks like the Opera House and even world-famous coastal areas like Bondi Beach. Hidden beneath these