Explore Venue Crew’s Wedding Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Wedding Venues
The Langham London1C Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA 5.0
The Langham London luxury hotel is home to a heritage-listed grand ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandeliers and a lovely courtyard garden.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with a heritage-listed grand ballroom
- 5-star accommodation for your wedding guests
- Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandelier
The In & Out Naval and Military ClubSaint James's Square, London, SW1Y 4JU 5.0
Incredible catering is matched with a classic English setting, cosy fireplaces and a grand staircase at The In & Out on St James's Square.
- An exclusive, distinguished wedding venue nestled in the heart of London
- Indoor and alfresco reception venue options
- A classic English setting with cosy fireplaces and a grand staircase
Mandarin Oriental London66 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA 5.0
With its magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding, Mandarin Oriental's ballroom will make you feel like royalty on your wedding day.
- Luxurious five-star London hotel wedding venue
- Opulent ballroom with magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding
- A choice of banqueting rooms for wedding ceremonies
Andaz London Liverpool Street40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7QN 5.0
Hyatt's Andaz London in Shoreditch is a 5-star luxury hotel with wedding venue spaces that seamlessly blend modern style and heritage character.
- 5-star luxury landmark hotel wedding venue in the heart of Shoreditch
- Grade II ballroom featuring an original stained glass dome
- Modern luxury meets classic Victorian grandeur
East Wintergarden43 Bank Street, London, E14 5NX 5.0
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf London is an exquisite wedding venue courtesy a show-stopping ambience, spectacular architecture and a specialist events team.
- Architecturally-designed venue with striking glass façade dome
- Three distinctive event spaces with varying capacities
- Spectacular views of London’s skyline and River Thames
Brunswick House30 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2LG 5.0
Discover exquisite catering, antique-filled interiors, and historic charm at Brunswick House, the Georgian mansion wedding venue in Vauxhall.
- Chandelier shop meets antiques curio meets wedding venue
- Exclusive venue hire available
- Celebrate beneath glittering chandeliers and storied decor
Claridge’s LondonBrook Street, London, W1K 4HR 5.0
Easily the most iconic British wedding venue, Claridge's is a London institution that's known for its impeccable service standards and timeless style.
- Iconic London hotel wedding venue with 10 opulent event spaces
- London institution known for its impeccable service and timeless style
- Beautiful Art Deco interiors with quintessentially British charm
Humble Grape Fleet Street1 Saint Bride's Passage, London, EC4Y 8EJ 5.0
Located in the vaults beneath the 17th-century St Bride’s Church, Fleet Street is a stunning wine cellar wedding venue with inner-city romantic style.
- Stunning wine cellar wedding venue with a romantic inner-city style
- Located in the original vaults of London's St Bride’s Church
- Bespoke menus featuring modern British dishes with European influences
Century Club London61-63 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6LQ 5.0
Whether sipping cocktails on the urban rooftop terrace or dining in the NY-style brasserie, your wedding guests will love the vibe at Century Club.
- Exclusive private members club for civil ceremonies and chic wedding receptions
- Four floors of event spaces, including a large rooftop terrace
- Exquisite interior and decor including exposed brickwork and floor-to-ceiling windows
Victoria and Albert MuseumCromwell Road, London, SW7 2RL 5.0
Celebrate your wedding reception in one of South Kensington's most beautiful venues - Victoria and Albert Museum - with its stunning architecture, luxurious decor, and famous works of art and design.
- Iconic London museum wedding venue in South Kensington
- Stunning architecture, luxurious décor, and famous works of art and design
- Beautiful Grade I listed Victorian building with an array of event spaces
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before