Explore Venue Crew’s Waterview Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Waterview Venues
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate's exceptional wedding venues include an arch-ceilinged vault, a grand hall, and an alfresco terrace — all gorgeous backdrops.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
SUSHISAMBA London Heron TowerLondon, EC2N 4AY 5.0
Host your wedding reception in one the City’s most unique venues: SUSHISAMBA London Heron Tower, where style, creativity, glamour, inventive cuisine and some of the best views in London reign.
- Unique wedding venue on the 38th and 39th floor of London Heron Tower
- Boasting some of the best views in the City
- Striking contemporary interiors with stylish décor
The Gherkin30 Saint Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF 5.0
The Gherkin is an iconic London skyscraper where you can host a modern wedding with spectacular city views and an ambience that goes golden at sunset.
- Modern London wedding venue with spectacular city views
- Flexible event spaces over three floors
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
The Royal Horseguards Hotel & One Whitehall Place2 Whitehall Court, London, SW1A 2EJ 5.0
One Whitehall Place weddings at The Royal Horseguards Hotel are luxurious, memorable occasions on the banks of the River Thames.
- Grand historic venue for large or intimate weddings
- Grade II-listed building brimming with elegance and grandeur
- Four licensed ceremony rooms with original details and opulent Victorian features
The Yacht LondonVictoria Embankment, London, WC2R 2PN 5.0
For a wedding that's completely unique, it's all aboard The Yacht on the River Thames. This Art Deco vessel hosts beautiful riverfront weddings.
- Unique 1927 steam yacht in the city centre
- Panoramic views of the River Thames and city skyline
- Choice of four event spaces over three decks
Shangri-La The Shard London31 Saint Thomas Street, London, SE1 9QU 5.0
Shangri-La The Shard is a luxurious five-star hotel wedding venue with a stunning ballroom overlooking the iconic London skyline.
- Luxury five-star hotel housed within the iconic Shard building
- Unparalleled views of London’s most famous landmarks
- Contemporary and elegant function spaces
Tower of LondonLondon, EC3N 4AB 5.0
The Tower of London is a world-class historic wedding venue offering a variety of medieval wedding spaces and unique experiences in central London.
- Awe-inspiring events and weddings at a Unesco world heritage site
- A variety of spectacular event spaces to choose from
- Unrivalled outlooks over the River Thames and Tower Bridge
The Dickens InnTower Hill, London, E1W 1UH 5.0
If you're looking for a rustic wedding venue in East London, The Dickens Inn is a storied 19th-century gem with exposed wood beams and alfresco terraces.
- Fully-licensed venue for wedding ceremonies
- A transformed 1800s brick and timber building with historic character and charm
- Beautiful views over the dock towards the Shard and Tower Bridge
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
A traditional manor house wedding venue in West Dulwich, Belair House is surrounded by rose gardens and endless wedding photo backdrops.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Cutty SarkKing William Walk, London, SE10 9HT 5.0
Rich in history, style and unique details, Cutty Sark is one of London's most striking wedding venues, right at the gateway to the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- One of London's most striking wedding venues
- Stunning location in the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Four elegant event spaces of varying sizes with two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before