Explore Venue Crew’s Waterview Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Waterview Venues
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
A traditional manor house wedding venue in West Dulwich, Belair House is surrounded by rose gardens and endless wedding photo backdrops.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Cutty SarkKing William Walk, London, SE10 9HT 5.0
Rich in history, style and unique details, Cutty Sark is one of London's most striking wedding venues, right at the gateway to the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- One of London's most striking wedding venues
- Stunning location in the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Four elegant event spaces of varying sizes with two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies
Duck & Waffle110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY 5.0
Perched on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate in London – Duck & Waffle offers couples a luxurious wedding ambience complete with unparalleled hospitality and spectacular city views.
- Luxurious wedding venue on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate in London
- Breathtaking views and incomparable hospitality
- Naturally-lit venue with chic interior design
Greenwich Yacht Club1 Peartree Way, London, SE10 0BW 5.0
Greenwich Yacht Club is an elegant waterfront wedding venue on London's River Thames, offering stunning panoramic river views and stylish, light-filled event spaces.
- Picturesque waterfront venue offering spectacular views of the River Thames
- Choice of two light and spacious function rooms
- The Yacht Club’s Main Hall is licensed to host ceremonies
Marsha London56 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PP 5.0
Marsha offers couples a unique wedding experience complete with chic indoor and outdoor spaces, floor-to-ceiling glass, and stunning river views.
- Optimal location just ten minutes from central London
- Stunning indoor and outdoor spaces
- Spectacular riverside views
Morden Hall21 Morden Hall Road, London, SM4 5JD 5.0
Morden Hall is a spectacular 18th-century country house wedding venue situated amidst 125 acres of picturesque National Trust parkland in South London.
- 18th-century country house venue nestled amid lush parklands
- Exclusive venue hire for weddings and special events
- An array of stunning, light-filled event spaces
National Maritime MuseumRomney Road, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
Set in Greenwich Park by the River Thames, The National Maritime Museum mixes heritage & modern architecture to create a timeless wedding setting.
- Unique museum wedding venue home to over 500,000 maritime artefacts
- Beautiful views of the River Thames and Greenwich Park
- Alfresco receptions beneath the colonnades in summer
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate's exceptional wedding venues include an arch-ceilinged vault, a grand hall, and an alfresco terrace — all gorgeous backdrops.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
Shangri-La The Shard London31 Saint Thomas Street, London, SE1 9QU 5.0
Shangri-La The Shard is a luxurious five-star hotel wedding venue with a stunning ballroom overlooking the iconic London skyline.
- Luxury five-star hotel housed within the iconic Shard building
- Unparalleled views of London’s most famous landmarks
- Contemporary and elegant function spaces
SUSHISAMBA London Heron Tower110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY 5.0
Host your wedding reception in one the City’s most unique venues: SUSHISAMBA London Heron Tower, where style, creativity, glamour, inventive cuisine and some of the best views in London reign.
- Unique wedding venue on the 38th and 39th floor of London Heron Tower
- Boasting some of the best views in the City
- Striking contemporary interiors with stylish décor