Explore Alternative Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Fairmont Windsor Park
Nestled amid perfectly manicured gardens in the Surrey countryside, the five-star Fairmont Windsor Park is a luxury wedding destination like no other.
- Lavish pillarless ballroom for grand wedding celebrations
- Beautifully landscaped gardens for outdoor ceremonies and marquee weddings
- 251 stunning guest rooms, including 32 luxury suites
- Impeccable service from the hotel's dedicated events team
Cowdray House is an exclusive luxury wedding venue in West Sussex, nestled amidst 110 acres of picturesque private gardens and sprawling Capability Brown-designed parkland.
- Exclusive use of the house and 110 acres of picturesque gardens and parkland
- Opulent reception rooms for weddings and private events
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team of staff
- 22 luxuriously appointed double en-suite bedrooms for indulgent overnight stays
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is one of the UK's most unique and spectacular wedding venues, offering bespoke packages to make your day truly memorable.
- One of the UK’s most spectacular and unique wedding venues
- Choose from an array of magical wedding settings for your ceremony and reception
- Bespoke, all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to your vision and budget
- Luxury onsite accommodation, including lodges, treehouses, cottages & cosy cabins
Kew Gardens weddings have a few venue options: a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, or one of the many lush gardens.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
- Endless photo opportunities in the expansive gardens
City of London Club
A unique wedding location, City of London Club offers the perfect settings, exceptional service, and wonderful menu choices.
- Historic event spaces brimming with traditional elegance
- Central City of London location
- Can host both intimate and large-scale events for up to 300 guests
- Delightful menus showcasing the finest British produce
One Hundred Shoreditch
One Hundred Shoreditch offers a modern wedding backdrop of concrete walls, huge windows, spacious terraces and mid-century style furniture.
- Stylish, modern boutique hotel with stunning event spaces
- Flexible rooftop event space with incredible views
- Bespoke catering menus for weddings and events
- Licensed for wedding ceremonies
Green Room London
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery
- Sustainable menus that champion high-quality ingredients
L’oscar Hotel London
From the rich velvet lounges to the colourful, vibrant event spaces, weddings at L'oscar boutique hotel are brimming with atmosphere.
- Stunning former Baroque-style church in central London
- Luxury five-star boutique hotel wedding venue in London’s Holborn
- Opulent décor including jewel tones, rich velvet, and extravagant chandeliers
- Decadent food menus from acclaimed chef Tony Fleming
De Vere Latimer Estate
De Vere Latimer Estate is a spectacular historic wedding venue near London offering luxury accommodation, exceptional service and mouthwatering menus.
- Picturesque countryside location nestled amid 30 acres of parkland
- An array of versatile, light-filled event spaces
- Impeccable service from the dedicated De Vere team
- Delicious event menus curated by the estate’s executive chef
Marsha offers couples a unique wedding experience complete with chic indoor and outdoor spaces, floor-to-ceiling glass, and stunning river views.
- Optimal location just ten minutes from central London
- Stunning indoor and outdoor spaces
- Spectacular riverside views
- Delicious menus with ethically-sourced ingredients