Explore Venue Crew’s Alternative Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Alternative Venues
Victoria and Albert MuseumCromwell Road, London, SW7 2RL 5.0
Celebrate your wedding reception in one of South Kensington's most beautiful venues - Victoria and Albert Museum - with its stunning architecture, luxurious decor, and famous works of art and design.
- Iconic London museum wedding venue in South Kensington
- Stunning architecture, luxurious décor, and famous works of art and design
- Beautiful Grade I listed Victorian building with an array of event spaces
Royal Horticultural HallsElverton Street, London, SW1P 2PB 5.0
Looking for an industrial open-plan wedding venue? Lindley Hall is an Edwardian delight with vaulted glass ceilings and plentiful natural light.
- Historic wedding venue located in the heart of Westminster
- Edwardian architecture, original features, and dramatic vaulted glass ceilings
- Two large halls available for exclusive hire
Upper House Islington181 Upper Street, London, N1 1RQ 5.0
Upper House Islington is an affordable and alternative wedding venue with a great range of wedding spaces. It has a licence for ceremonies too.
- Historic townhouse wedding venue brimming with Victorian charm
- A quirky London wedding venue with a distinctive charm
- Four unique event spaces available for private hire
The Fable by Drake and Morgan52 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2FD 5.0
The Fable Drake & Morgan is a restaurant wedding venue in London with fairytale-inspired decor that makes for an imaginative and romantic space to celebrate.
- Creative, whimsical wedding venue in central London
- Three levels of versatile and contemporary event spaces
- Experienced and creative events team
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate's exceptional wedding venues include an arch-ceilinged vault, a grand hall, and an alfresco terrace — all gorgeous backdrops.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
SUSHISAMBA London Heron TowerLondon, EC2N 4AY 5.0
Host your wedding reception in one the City’s most unique venues: SUSHISAMBA London Heron Tower, where style, creativity, glamour, inventive cuisine and some of the best views in London reign.
- Unique wedding venue on the 38th and 39th floor of London Heron Tower
- Boasting some of the best views in the City
- Striking contemporary interiors with stylish décor
National Maritime MuseumPark Row, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
Set in Greenwich Park by the River Thames, The National Maritime Museum mixes heritage & modern architecture to create a timeless wedding setting.
- Unique museum wedding venue home to over 500,000 maritime artefacts
- Beautiful views of the River Thames and Greenwich Park
- Alfresco receptions beneath the colonnades in summer
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan58 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7BB 5.0
The Anthologist by Drake and Morgan is the perfect venue for modern urban weddings brimming with character, right in the heart of the city of London.
- Perfect venue for modern urban weddings with character
- Variety of flexible spaces with eclectic and stylish décor
- Experienced and dedicated event planners
The Victorian Bath House Bishopsgate7-8 Churchyard, London, EC2M 3TJ 5.0
Victorian Bath House Bishopsgate is an intimate exclusive-use wedding venue nestled right in the heart of the City.
- Unique grade II listed building
- Opulent Victoriana and Turkish-inspired style
- Exclusive use for weddings and events
Tanner Warehouse Bermondsey29 Tanner Street, London, SE1 3LL 5.0
Housed in a converted factory, Tanner Warehouse Bermondsey is a unique, stylish and fun wedding venue with a large private courtyard.
- Unique warehouse venue
- Private courtyard breakout space
- Attached to acclaimed Tanner & Co restaurant
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before