Popular Alternative Venues Surrey
Kew Gardens weddings have a few venue options: a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, or one of the many lush gardens.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
- Endless photo opportunities in the expansive gardens
Hampton Court Palace
Celebrate your wedding day in one of the most majestic venues in England. In a stunning location on the bank of the River Thames, Hampton Court Palace will make you feel like royalty for the day.
Cowdray House is an exclusive luxury wedding venue in West Sussex, nestled amidst 110 acres of picturesque private gardens and sprawling Capability Brown-designed parkland.
- Exclusive use of the house and 110 acres of picturesque gardens and parkland
- Opulent reception rooms for weddings and private events
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team of staff
- 22 luxuriously appointed double en-suite bedrooms for indulgent overnight stays
Fairmont Windsor Park
Nestled amid perfectly manicured gardens in the Surrey countryside, the five-star Fairmont Windsor Park is a luxury wedding destination like no other.
- Lavish pillarless ballroom for grand wedding celebrations
- Beautifully landscaped gardens for outdoor ceremonies and marquee weddings
- 251 stunning guest rooms, including 32 luxury suites
- Impeccable service from the hotel's dedicated events team
voco Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa
Discover the undeniable charm of voco Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa, an enchanting hotel wedding venue nestled in the idyllic Surrey countryside.
- Delightful Tudor Manor House Hotel in Haslemere
- Contemporary elegance meets historic charm
- Choose from a variety of stunning event spaces
- Tranquil countryside location only an hour from London