Explore Venue Crew’s Outdoor Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Outdoor Venues
De Vere Wokefield EstateGoodboy's Lane, London, RG7 3AE 5.0
De Vere Wokefield Estate is a stunning, luxurious wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland. Two beautiful buildings + outdoor options lets you have your pick of places to say, 'I do'.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
Queen’s House GreenwichGreater, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
You can marry in a former royal residence surrounded by art at Queen's House in Greenwich Park, a beautiful private estate with a museum-like setting.
- Former royal residence in London's Greenwich Park
- Award-winning event spaces and lush outdoor areas
- Unparalleled views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf
10-11 Carlton House Terrace10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH 5.0
For a quintessentially London wedding venue, 10-11 Carlton House Terrace offers timeless style and views of The Mall and St James's Park.
- Historic London wedding venue brimming with period charm and elegant details
- Two spectacular Grade I listed Georgian Townhouses
- Option to hire single rooms, entire floors or both buildings
Devonshire TerraceDevonshire Square, London, EC2M 4WY 5.0
At Devonshire Terrace, your wedding guests will be at ease sipping cocktails in the stylish event space or the covered courtyard.
- Located in the heart of London on Devonshire Square
- Many options for private or semi-private event spaces
- All-weather outdoor courtyard with glass rooftop
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
Strawberry Hill House268 Waldegrave Road, London, TW1 4ST 5.0
A stunning 18th century gothic castle with manicured gardens in Twickenham, Strawberry Hill House is the perfect place for a fairytale wedding.
- Strawberry Hill House is available for exclusive hire
- An 18th century gothic castle
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
Mandarin Oriental London66 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA 5.0
With its magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding, Mandarin Oriental's ballroom will make you feel like royalty on your wedding day.
- Luxurious five-star London hotel wedding venue
- Opulent ballroom with magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding
- A choice of banqueting rooms for wedding ceremonies
Balfour St Barts66 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9DY 5.0
Located in the heart of London, Balfour St Barts is an all-day pub that doubles as a wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style.
- Unique London wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from
- Located in the heart of the city overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral
The Hurlingham ClubRanelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PR 5.0
Rolling green lawns and views of the River Thames set the scene at The Hurlingham Club. Weddings here often take place in a light, airy atrium space.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
Victoria and Albert MuseumCromwell Road, London, SW7 2RL 5.0
Celebrate your wedding reception in one of South Kensington's most beautiful venues - Victoria and Albert Museum - with its stunning architecture, luxurious decor, and famous works of art and design.
- Iconic London museum wedding venue in South Kensington
- Stunning architecture, luxurious décor, and famous works of art and design
- Beautiful Grade I listed Victorian building with an array of event spaces
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before