Explore Venue Crew’s Outdoor Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Outdoor Venues
Balfour St Barts66 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9DY 5.0
Located in the heart of London, Balfour St Barts is an all-day pub that doubles as a wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style.
- Unique London wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from
- Located in the heart of the city overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
A traditional manor house wedding venue in West Dulwich, Belair House is surrounded by rose gardens and endless wedding photo backdrops.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Cutty SarkKing William Walk, London, SE10 9HT 5.0
Rich in history, style and unique details, Cutty Sark is one of London's most striking wedding venues, right at the gateway to the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- One of London's most striking wedding venues
- Stunning location in the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Four elegant event spaces of varying sizes with two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies
Dartmouth House37 Charles Street, London, W1J 5ED 5.0
Dartmouth House weddings are grand, romantic affairs that span across the many heritage spaces of this palatial 18th-century Mayfair townhouse.
- Grade II heritage-listed Georgian house venue in the prestigious Mayfair area
- Gorgeous, grand setting that needs little to no additional decor
- Convenient location just 5 minutes from Green Park Station
De Vere Wokefield EstateGoodboy's Lane, London, RG7 3AE 5.0
De Vere Wokefield Estate is a stunning, luxurious wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland. Two beautiful buildings + outdoor options lets you have your pick of places to say, 'I do'.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
Devonshire TerraceDevonshire Square, London, EC2M 4WY 5.0
At Devonshire Terrace, your wedding guests will be at ease sipping cocktails in the stylish event space or the covered courtyard.
- Located in the heart of London on Devonshire Square
- Many options for private or semi-private event spaces
- All-weather outdoor courtyard with glass rooftop
Drapers’ HallThrogmorton Avenue, London, EC2N 2DQ 5.0
Host an unforgettable wedding in Drapers’ Hall’s classical rooms and garden terrace. It’s a slice of preserved British history in the heart of London.
- A slice of preserved British history in the heart of London
- Heritage London wedding venue with regal interiors
- Four spectacular function rooms that can be hired individually or all together
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
Green Room London101 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PP 5.0
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery