Explore Venue Crew’s Outdoor Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Outdoor Venues
Mandarin Oriental London66 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA 5.0
With its magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding, Mandarin Oriental's ballroom will make you feel like royalty on your wedding day.
- Luxurious five-star London hotel wedding venue
- Opulent ballroom with magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding
- A choice of banqueting rooms for wedding ceremonies
Victoria and Albert MuseumCromwell Road, London, SW7 2RL 5.0
Celebrate your wedding reception in one of South Kensington's most beautiful venues - Victoria and Albert Museum - with its stunning architecture, luxurious decor, and famous works of art and design.
- Iconic London museum wedding venue in South Kensington
- Stunning architecture, luxurious décor, and famous works of art and design
- Beautiful Grade I listed Victorian building with an array of event spaces
St Bart’s Brewery66 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9DY 5.0
Located in the heart of London, St Bart's Brewery is an all-day pub that doubles as a wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style.
- Unique London wedding reception venue with urban charm and industrial style
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from
- Located in the heart of the city overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral
Tanner Warehouse Bermondsey29 Tanner Street, London, SE1 3LL 5.0
Housed in a converted factory, Tanner Warehouse Bermondsey is a unique, stylish and fun wedding venue with a large private courtyard.
- Unique warehouse venue
- Private courtyard breakout space
- Attached to acclaimed Tanner & Co restaurant
One Marylebone1 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 4AQ 5.0
Set moments from Regent’s Park, One Marylebone is a beautiful former church with three flexible wedding spaces and photo opportunities at every turn.
- Beautiful former church with three flexible wedding spaces
- Blank canvas venue to suit any wedding theme
- Charming outdoor courtyard adjoining the venue
Queen’s House GreenwichRomney Road, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
You can marry in a former royal residence surrounded by art at Queen's House in Greenwich Park, a beautiful private estate with a museum-like setting.
- Former royal residence in London's Greenwich Park
- Award-winning event spaces and lush outdoor areas
- Unparalleled views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf
The Brewery52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD 5.0
Modern industrial weddings are the calling card at The Brewery London, where history, beermaking and style collide.
- A transformed 18th-century beer brewing warehouse for modern industrial weddings
- Brimming with character and original period details
- A range of versatile spaces to host wedding ceremonies and receptions of all sizes
The Yacht LondonVictoria Embankment, London, WC2R 2PN 5.0
For a wedding that's completely unique, it's all aboard The Yacht on the River Thames. This Art Deco vessel hosts beautiful riverfront weddings.
- Unique 1927 steam yacht in the city centre
- Panoramic views of the River Thames and city skyline
- Choice of four event spaces over three decks
Twickenham Stadium200 Whitton Road, London, TW2 7BA 5.0
Twickenham Stadium sets an elegant, bold tone for your wedding, with its versatile spaces, clear views of the famous pitch, and lively atmosphere.
- Iconic London landmark venue
- Spacious, flexible, immersive function rooms
- Onsite accommodation
Strawberry Hill House268 Waldegrave Road, London, TW1 4ST 5.0
A stunning 18th century gothic castle with manicured gardens in Twickenham, Strawberry Hill House is the perfect place for a fairytale wedding.
- Strawberry Hill House is available for exclusive hire
- An 18th century gothic castle
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before