Popular Outdoor Venues Surrey
Kew Gardens weddings have a few venue options: a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, or one of the many lush gardens.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
- Endless photo opportunities in the expansive gardens
Hampton Court Palace
Celebrate your wedding day in one of the most majestic venues in England. In a stunning location on the bank of the River Thames, Hampton Court Palace will make you feel like royalty for the day.
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is one of the UK's most unique and spectacular wedding venues, offering bespoke packages to make your day truly memorable.
- One of the UK’s most spectacular and unique wedding venues
- Choose from an array of magical wedding settings for your ceremony and reception
- Bespoke, all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to your vision and budget
- Luxury onsite accommodation, including lodges, treehouses, cottages & cosy cabins
Cowdray House is an exclusive luxury wedding venue in West Sussex, nestled amidst 110 acres of picturesque private gardens and sprawling Capability Brown-designed parkland.
- Exclusive use of the house and 110 acres of picturesque gardens and parkland
- Opulent reception rooms for weddings and private events
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team of staff
- 22 luxuriously appointed double en-suite bedrooms for indulgent overnight stays