Explore Venue Crew’s Luxury Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Popular Luxury Venues
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
Host your wedding in a palm-filled atrium or beautifully restored ballroom at Kimpton Fitzroy's 5-star hotel on Russell Square.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
South Place Hotel3 South Place, London, EC2M 2AF 5.0
You'll love your boutique hotel wedding on the rooftop terrace at South Place Hotel, where city views and stylish spaces set the scene.
- Stylish boutique hotel wedding venue in Finsbury
- Luxurious and modern interior architecture by Conran + Partners
- Stunning rooftop terrace with sweeping views of London
Queen’s House GreenwichGreater, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
You can marry in a former royal residence surrounded by art at Queen's House in Greenwich Park, a beautiful private estate with a museum-like setting.
- Former royal residence in London's Greenwich Park
- Award-winning event spaces and lush outdoor areas
- Unparalleled views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf
10-11 Carlton House Terrace10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH 5.0
For a quintessentially London wedding venue, 10-11 Carlton House Terrace offers timeless style and views of The Mall and St James's Park.
- Historic London wedding venue brimming with period charm and elegant details
- Two spectacular Grade I listed Georgian Townhouses
- Option to hire single rooms, entire floors or both buildings
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
The Langham London1C Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA 5.0
The Langham London luxury hotel is home to a heritage-listed grand ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandeliers and a lovely courtyard garden.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with a heritage-listed grand ballroom
- 5-star accommodation for your wedding guests
- Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandelier
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Weddings on the open-air sky terrace at Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch promise spectacular London city views that stun during that magical sunset hour.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Andaz London Liverpool Street40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7QN 5.0
Hyatt's Andaz London in Shoreditch is a 5-star luxury hotel with wedding venue spaces that seamlessly blend modern style and heritage character.
- 5-star luxury landmark hotel wedding venue in the heart of Shoreditch
- Grade II ballroom featuring an original stained glass dome
- Modern luxury meets classic Victorian grandeur
Strawberry Hill House268 Waldegrave Road, London, TW1 4ST 5.0
A stunning 18th century gothic castle with manicured gardens in Twickenham, Strawberry Hill House is the perfect place for a fairytale wedding.
- Strawberry Hill House is available for exclusive hire
- An 18th century gothic castle
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
The Dorchester53 Park Lane, London, W1K 1QA 5.0
Following in the footsteps of the Royal family, your ballroom wedding at The Dorchester hotel will showcase unsurpassed luxury and 5-star hospitality.
- Iconic 5-star hotel wedding venue brimming with timeless elegance
- An array of charming event suites for ceremonies and receptions
- Unrivalled Mayfair location next to Hyde Park
Find Wedding Event Venues by Event Type
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before