Popular Luxury Venues Surrey
Kew GardensLondon, TW9 3AE 5.0
Kew Gardens weddings have a few venue options: a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, or one of the many lush gardens.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
Nonsuch MansionEwell Road, London, SM3 8AL 5.0
Your wedding dreams will come true at Nonsuch Mansion with its spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns.
- Elegant mansion wedding venue brimming with charming English grandeur
- Spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns
- Option to host your reception indoors or outdoors
Morden Hall21 Morden Hall Road, London, SM4 5JD 5.0
Morden Hall is a spectacular 18th-century country house wedding venue situated amidst 125 acres of picturesque National Trust parkland in South London.
- 18th-century country house venue nestled amid lush parklands
- Exclusive venue hire for weddings and special events
- An array of stunning, light-filled event spaces
Addington PalaceGravel Hill, London, CR0 5BB 5.0
Elegant country weddings take place at Addington Palace, a magnificent 18th-century mansion in the historic county of Surrey.
- Exquisite venue nestled amid 163 acres of Surrey's finest countryside
- Stunning Grade II-listed Palladian mansion
- Exclusive venue hire for weddings offering total privacy and seclusion
Port Lympne Hotel & ReserveAldington Road, London, CT21 4LR 5.0
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is one of the UK's most unique and spectacular wedding venues, offering bespoke packages to make your day truly memorable.
- One of the UK’s most spectacular and unique wedding venues
- Choose from an array of magical wedding settings for your ceremony and reception
- Bespoke, all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to your vision and budget