Popular Luxury Venues London
From epic ballrooms and hatted restaurants to lofty city skyscrapers and the grandest of mansions, London’s event venue offering is an astonishing playground for couples arranging a luxury wedding. Finding the right luxury wedding venue in London will be the most crucial decision you make before you can move onto the dreamy details. So, let our experienced Venue Finders help you narrow down the search . They know weddings, and they get luxury.
City of London Club
A unique wedding location, City of London Club offers the perfect settings, exceptional service, and wonderful menu choices.
- Historic event spaces brimming with traditional elegance
- Central City of London location
- Can host both intimate and large-scale events for up to 300 guests
- Delightful menus showcasing the finest British produce
One Hundred Shoreditch
One Hundred Shoreditch offers a modern wedding backdrop of concrete walls, huge windows, spacious terraces and mid-century style furniture.
- Stylish, modern boutique hotel with stunning event spaces
- Flexible rooftop event space with incredible views
- Bespoke catering menus for weddings and events
- Licensed for wedding ceremonies
If you’re dreaming of waltzing with your beloved beneath glittering neoclassical chandeliers, Plaisterers’ Hall is the perfect wedding venue for you.
- Sophisticated London wedding venue with neoclassical finishes
- Host your ceremony and reception in any of the stunning rooms
- Beautiful interiors including breathtaking chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships
Shangri-La The Shard London
Shangri-La The Shard is a luxurious five-star hotel wedding venue with a stunning ballroom overlooking the iconic London skyline.
- Luxury five-star hotel housed within the iconic Shard building
- Unparalleled views of London’s most famous landmarks
- Contemporary and elegant function spaces
- Exceptional menus showcasing modern Asian fusion cuisine
L’oscar Hotel London
From the rich velvet lounges to the colourful, vibrant event spaces, weddings at L'oscar boutique hotel are brimming with atmosphere.
- Stunning former Baroque-style church in central London
- Luxury five-star boutique hotel wedding venue in London’s Holborn
- Opulent décor including jewel tones, rich velvet, and extravagant chandeliers
- Decadent food menus from acclaimed chef Tony Fleming
The Bentley Hotel
Marry in quintessential luxury. Featuring five romantic event spaces and an expert team, weddings at The Bentley Hotel London are genuinely magical.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
- Close to Hyde Park and Holland Park for photo opportunities
De Vere Latimer Estate
De Vere Latimer Estate is a spectacular historic wedding venue near London offering luxury accommodation, exceptional service and mouthwatering menus.
- Picturesque countryside location nestled amid 30 acres of parkland
- An array of versatile, light-filled event spaces
- Impeccable service from the dedicated De Vere team
- Delicious event menus curated by the estate’s executive chef
Centuries of experience with a contemporary lens, The Connaught London is a luxury Mayfair 5-star hotel wedding venue with Michelin-starred cuisine and creative style.
- 5-star hotel wedding venue in the middle of Mayfair Village
- Fully licensed for weddings and civil partnerships
- Choose from a range of elegant event spaces
- Luxury guest accommodation with a range of rooms and suites
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch
Weddings on the open-air sky terrace at Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch promise spectacular London city views that stun during that magical sunset hour.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
- High ceilings and modern design in all 86 guest rooms and 42 suites
Gunnersbury Park London is a grand, romantic wedding venue set on 72 hectares of picturesque parkland dotted with water features.
- Grade II listed mansion brimming with historical charm
- Endless photo opportunities across 72 hectares of parkland
- Combined reception and ceremony venue
- Your choice of beautiful and versatile wedding spaces