Popular Luxury Venues London
From epic ballrooms and hatted restaurants to lofty city skyscrapers and the grandest of mansions, London’s event venue offering is an astonishing playground for couples arranging a luxury wedding. Finding the right luxury wedding venue in London will be the most crucial decision you make before you can move onto the dreamy details. So, let our experienced Venue Finders help you narrow down the search . They know weddings, and they get luxury.
The Langham London1C Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA 5.0
The Langham London luxury hotel is home to a heritage-listed grand ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandeliers and a lovely courtyard garden.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with a heritage-listed grand ballroom
- 5-star accommodation for your wedding guests
- Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandelier
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Discover classic elegance in the heart of the City at Butchers’ Hall London, a historic wedding venue with five stunning event spaces.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
Celebrate like royalty on your wedding day at Banqueting House London, where spectacular architecture meets with 17th-century ceiling frescoes.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
10-11 Carlton House Terrace10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH 5.0
For a quintessentially London wedding venue, 10-11 Carlton House Terrace offers timeless style and views of The Mall and St James's Park.
- Historic London wedding venue brimming with period charm and elegant details
- Two spectacular Grade I listed Georgian Townhouses
- Option to hire single rooms, entire floors or both buildings
Dartmouth House37 Charles Street, London, W1J 5ED 5.0
Dartmouth House weddings are grand, romantic affairs that span across the many heritage spaces of this palatial 18th-century Mayfair townhouse.
- Grade II heritage-listed Georgian house venue in the prestigious Mayfair area
- Gorgeous, grand setting that needs little to no additional decor
- Convenient location just 5 minutes from Green Park Station
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
L’oscar Hotel London2-6 Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4AA 5.0
From the rich velvet lounges to the colourful, vibrant event spaces, weddings at L'oscar boutique hotel are brimming with atmosphere.
- Stunning former Baroque-style church in central London
- Luxury five-star boutique hotel wedding venue in London’s Holborn
- Opulent décor including jewel tones, rich velvet, and extravagant chandeliers
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Weddings on the open-air sky terrace at Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch promise spectacular London city views that stun during that magical sunset hour.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Plaisterers’ Hall1 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5JU 5.0
If you’re dreaming of waltzing with your beloved beneath glittering neoclassical chandeliers, Plaisterers’ Hall is the perfect wedding venue for you.
- Sophisticated London wedding venue with neoclassical finishes
- Host your ceremony and reception in any of the stunning rooms
- Beautiful interiors including breathtaking chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows
South Place Hotel3 South Place, London, EC2M 2AF 5.0
You'll love your boutique hotel wedding on the rooftop terrace at South Place Hotel, where city views and stylish spaces set the scene.
- Stylish boutique hotel wedding venue in Finsbury
- Luxurious and modern interior architecture by Conran + Partners
- Stunning rooftop terrace with sweeping views of London
Related popular event spaces
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before