Explore Garden Venues by City
Where are you hosting your next event? Click your city below to start exploring nearby venues you'll love.
Fairmont Windsor Park
Nestled amid perfectly manicured gardens in the Surrey countryside, the five-star Fairmont Windsor Park is a luxury wedding destination like no other.
- Lavish pillarless ballroom for grand wedding celebrations
- Beautifully landscaped gardens for outdoor ceremonies and marquee weddings
- 251 stunning guest rooms, including 32 luxury suites
- Impeccable service from the hotel's dedicated events team
Cowdray House is an exclusive luxury wedding venue in West Sussex, nestled amidst 110 acres of picturesque private gardens and sprawling Capability Brown-designed parkland.
- Exclusive use of the house and 110 acres of picturesque gardens and parkland
- Opulent reception rooms for weddings and private events
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team of staff
- 22 luxuriously appointed double en-suite bedrooms for indulgent overnight stays
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is one of the UK's most unique and spectacular wedding venues, offering bespoke packages to make your day truly memorable.
- One of the UK’s most spectacular and unique wedding venues
- Choose from an array of magical wedding settings for your ceremony and reception
- Bespoke, all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to your vision and budget
- Luxury onsite accommodation, including lodges, treehouses, cottages & cosy cabins
Your wedding dreams will come true at Nonsuch Mansion with its spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns.
- Elegant mansion wedding venue brimming with charming English grandeur
- Spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns
- Option to host your reception indoors or outdoors
- Picturesque manicured gardens perfect for wedding photographs
Kew Gardens weddings have a few venue options: a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, or one of the many lush gardens.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
- Endless photo opportunities in the expansive gardens
The Hurlingham Club
Rolling green lawns and views of the River Thames set the scene at The Hurlingham Club. Weddings here often take place in a light, airy atrium space.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
- Convenient location in leafy Fulham
Green Room London
The Green Room is a stunning open-air restaurant wedding venue in Central London boasting multiple wedding spaces, flexible floorplans, and mouthwatering menus.
- Incredible South Bank location near London’s National Theatre
- Flexible floorplans with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Contemporary timber pavilion with splashes of greenery
- Sustainable menus that champion high-quality ingredients
Gunnersbury Park London is a grand, romantic wedding venue set on 72 hectares of picturesque parkland dotted with water features.
- Grade II listed mansion brimming with historical charm
- Endless photo opportunities across 72 hectares of parkland
- Combined reception and ceremony venue
- Your choice of beautiful and versatile wedding spaces
Twickenham Stadium sets an elegant, bold tone for your wedding, with its versatile spaces, clear views of the famous pitch, and lively atmosphere.
- Iconic London landmark venue
- Spacious, flexible, immersive function rooms
- Onsite accommodation
- Dry hire available
Hampton Court Palace
Celebrate your wedding day in one of the most majestic venues in England. In a stunning location on the bank of the River Thames, Hampton Court Palace will make you feel like royalty for the day.