Popular Castle / Palace Venues London
If your favourite movie genre is Disney and you’re obsessed with all things royal, your London wedding guests will be as delighted as they are expectant to receive a request to your castle wedding venue nuptials. London’s rich history means there are plenty of romantic, stately and breathtaking castle and palace wedding venues to choose from. But which one is best for you and your guests? Ask our Venue Finders today .
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
Celebrate like royalty on your wedding day at Banqueting House London, where spectacular architecture meets with 17th-century ceiling frescoes.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Fulham PalaceBishop's Avenue, London, SW6 6EA 5.0
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
Strawberry Hill House268 Waldegrave Road, London, TW1 4ST 5.0
A stunning 18th century gothic castle with manicured gardens in Twickenham, Strawberry Hill House is the perfect place for a fairytale wedding.
- Strawberry Hill House is available for exclusive hire
- An 18th century gothic castle
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
Queen’s House GreenwichGreater, London, SE10 9NF 5.0
You can marry in a former royal residence surrounded by art at Queen's House in Greenwich Park, a beautiful private estate with a museum-like setting.
- Former royal residence in London's Greenwich Park
- Award-winning event spaces and lush outdoor areas
- Unparalleled views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf
Victoria and Albert MuseumCromwell Road, London, SW7 2RL 5.0
Celebrate your wedding reception in one of South Kensington's most beautiful venues - Victoria and Albert Museum - with its stunning architecture, luxurious decor, and famous works of art and design.
- Iconic London museum wedding venue in South Kensington
- Stunning architecture, luxurious décor, and famous works of art and design
- Beautiful Grade I listed Victorian building with an array of event spaces
Tower of LondonLondon, EC3N 4AB 5.0
The Tower of London is a world-class historic wedding venue offering a variety of medieval wedding spaces and unique experiences in central London.
- Awe-inspiring events and weddings at a Unesco world heritage site
- A variety of spectacular event spaces to choose from
- Unrivalled outlooks over the River Thames and Tower Bridge
Garden Museum5 Lambeth Palace Road, London, SE1 7LB 5.0
On the River Thames, the Garden Museum combines a spectacular garden setting with a historic medieval nave.
- Located on the banks of the River Thames
- Gorgeous, dramatic medieval nave setting & famous gardens
- In-house team of dedicated event planners
Related popular event spaces
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before