Popular Castle / Palace Venues London
If your favourite movie genre is Disney and you’re obsessed with all things royal, your London wedding guests will be as delighted as they are expectant to receive a request to your castle wedding venue nuptials. London’s rich history means there are plenty of romantic, stately and breathtaking castle and palace wedding venues to choose from. But which one is best for you and your guests? Ask our Venue Finders today .
Victoria and Albert Museum
Celebrate your wedding reception in one of South Kensington's most beautiful venues - Victoria and Albert Museum - with its stunning architecture, luxurious decor, and famous works of art and design.
- Iconic London museum wedding venue in South Kensington
- Stunning architecture, luxurious décor, and famous works of art and design
- Beautiful Grade I listed Victorian building with an array of event spaces
- Enjoy private exhibition viewings as part of your wedding
A unique wedding venue dating to the 13th century, Fulham Palace is a luxurious and tranquil space with indoor and outdoor spaces making this riverside venue a stunning spot to celebrate your vows.
- Unique riverside London wedding venue dating to the 13th century
- Historic building with striking architecture
- Choose from indoor and outdoor event spaces
- Catering from Michelin-trained chefs
Tower of London
The Tower of London is a world-class historic wedding venue offering a variety of medieval wedding spaces and unique experiences in central London.
- Awe-inspiring events and weddings at a Unesco world heritage site
- A variety of spectacular event spaces to choose from
- Unrivalled outlooks over the River Thames and Tower Bridge
- Experienced event coordinators who can bring your vision to life
Hampton Court Palace
Celebrate your wedding day in one of the most majestic venues in England. In a stunning location on the bank of the River Thames, Hampton Court Palace will make you feel like royalty for the day.
Elegant country weddings take place at Addington Palace, a magnificent 18th-century mansion in the historic county of Surrey.
- Exquisite venue nestled amid 163 acres of Surrey's finest countryside
- Stunning Grade II-listed Palladian mansion
- Exclusive venue hire for weddings offering total privacy and seclusion
- Licenced for civil ceremonies in the Great Hall
On the River Thames, the Garden Museum combines a spectacular garden setting with a historic medieval nave.
- Located on the banks of the River Thames
- Gorgeous, dramatic medieval nave setting & famous gardens
- In-house team of dedicated event planners
- Choose from a range of exceptional caterers
Banqueting House London
Celebrate like royalty on your wedding day at Banqueting House London, where spectacular architecture meets with 17th-century ceiling frescoes.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
- Magnificent ceiling paintings by Sir Peter Paul Rubens
Queen’s House Greenwich
You can marry in a former royal residence surrounded by art at Queen's House in Greenwich Park, a beautiful private estate with a museum-like setting.
- Former royal residence in London's Greenwich Park
- Award-winning event spaces and lush outdoor areas
- Unparalleled views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf
- Stunning art and architectural details
Cowdray House is an exclusive luxury wedding venue in West Sussex, nestled amidst 110 acres of picturesque private gardens and sprawling Capability Brown-designed parkland.
- Exclusive use of the house and 110 acres of picturesque gardens and parkland
- Opulent reception rooms for weddings and private events
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team of staff
- 22 luxuriously appointed double en-suite bedrooms for indulgent overnight stays
Lincoln's Inn is a prestigious wedding venue in Central London, brimming with elegant grandeur and steeped in rich history.
- Spectacular event spaces steeped in history
- Prime Central London location near Chancery Lane tube station
- Dedicated events team to assist with planning
- Exquisite menus from specialist in-house caterers