London Event Spaces & Venues You'll Love
Whether you're searching for an industrial waterfront venue overlooking the River Thames or a grand wedding reception hall, these popular London venues are sure to tick all the right boxes for whatever you're planning.
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
A spectacular palm court atrium and light-filled event spaces lend Kimpton Fitzroy's luxury 5-star hotel a stunning event setting.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
Waldorf HiltonAldwych, London, WC2B 4DD 5.0
Did you know you can host events on the Titanic movie set? Waldorf Hilton hosts extravagant private events within its famed walls.
- Stunning ballroom wedding venue in the heart of the West End
- Located just 5 minutes from Covent Garden Station
- 9 glamorous private function spaces
The Savoy LondonStrand, London, WC2R 0EZ 5.0
Overlooking the River Thames, The Savoy Hotel is well positioned on The Strand. The luxury hotel is known for its personalised service style, and offers a beautiful Art Deco backdrop for any event.
- Contact us for an exclusive Venue Crew offer!!
- Late licence available up to 2am
- Award-winning catering and exceptional service
Dartmouth House37 Charles Street, London, W1J 5ED 5.0
At Dartmouth House, a grand marble staircase and a stone courtyard are just a couple of the remarkable 18th-century features of the Mayfair Townhouse.
- Grade II heritage-listed Georgian house venue in the prestigious Mayfair area
- Gorgeous, grand setting that needs little to no additional decor
- Convenient location just 5 minutes from Green Park Station
The Langham London1C Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA 5.0
An iconic London event venue and luxury hotel, The Langham offers modern function rooms and plush suites complemented by impeccable service standards.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with a heritage-listed grand ballroom
- 5-star accommodation for your wedding guests
- Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandelier
Devonshire TerraceDevonshire Square, London, EC2M 4WY 5.0
A reimagined warehouse with a covered courtyard, Devonshire Terrace events are known for their lively, industrial atmosphere.
- Located in the heart of London on Devonshire Square
- Many options for private or semi-private event spaces
- All-weather outdoor courtyard with glass rooftop
The Dickens InnLondon, WC1N 2DG 5.0
A traditional English pub with three floors of event space indoors and out, The Dickens Inn is an easy place to host any type of event.
- Fully-licensed venue for wedding ceremonies
- A transformed 1800s brick and timber building with historic character and charm
- Beautiful views over the dock towards the Shard and Tower Bridge
Strawberry Hill House268 Waldegrave Road, London, TW1 4ST 5.0
Strawberry Hill House is a striking exclusive-use 18th century gothic castle with manicured gardens in the heart of Twickenham.
- Strawberry Hill House is available for exclusive hire
- An 18th century gothic castle
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
Mandarin Oriental London66 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA 5.0
Mandarin Oriental is a famous hotel & events venue that has hosted royalty & celebrities alike in its Michelin-star restaurant & gold-gilded ballroom.
- Luxurious five-star London hotel wedding venue
- Opulent ballroom with magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding
- A choice of banqueting rooms for wedding ceremonies
Discover London Wedding Venues by Style
London's known for its gorgeous combination of new and old and its eclectic mix of wedding venues reflect those vibes. Search by your wedding style to narrow in on the best location for your ceremony and reception.
View Corporate Function Venues in London
Whether you’re planning a one-off networking event or a multi-day seminar, there are plenty of impressive London function venues. Search by the type of function you’re planning to get the best options of the bunch.
Find Your Next London Party Spot
From glamorous event spaces where the Royals celebrate to beautiful gardens and lively restaurants, London offers a well-rounded list of places to host a party or special event. Dive in to explore our suggested options for your event type.
London Event Venue Hire Guide
Looking for an amazing place to host your next London event? Whether that’s a brewery, restaurant, hotel venue, ballroom, or loft space, we’ve got you covered. From Westminster and The City of London to Covent Garden and Shoreditch, we’ve walked through all the best venues in London to bring you a bevvy of gorgeous options. Get in touch with VenueCrew today to book a London venue site visit.
London Venue Styles You’ll Love
London event spaces include a diverse combination of heritage buildings, royal palaces, cool industrial warehouse spaces, and luxury hotel venues. For a highlight reel of different London event space styles, we’d suggest checking out The Brewery, One Marylebone, The Ned and The Gherkin.
Westminster, Liverpool Street, King’s Cross, and Marylebone are great places to find a corporate event venue in London, like an event hall or hotel venue. On the other hand, Canary Wharf offers incredible options for more industrial spaces that double as lively gathering spots. Westminster is home to many luxury wedding venues as well as social event spaces.
London Venues with a View
Any event space with big windows and a view is always going to be a big hit with event guests, which is why we list many event venues overlooking London’s beautiful parks like St James’s, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Regents Park, or Green Park. Close proximity to tourist attractions like Tower Bridge, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden, and Soho are also high on our list of favourite London venue spots.
Our Simple Approach to Booking Your London Venue
Our local venue specialists are available to chat through the best London venue options with you anytime. Rather than sending you on a long journey of sifting through dozens of options, our VenueCrew will hone in on the London venues that best suit your event style, budget, and size. Whether you’re planning a London wedding, Westminster corporate function, or just a fun party with friends, we can make finding and booking your venue quick and easy.
London Hotel Room Blocks
If a large number of your London event guests will be travelling to attend your function, we recommend booking at least one block of hotel rooms in or near your venue. Many of London’s most popular event spaces offer accommodation onsite or within walking distance. A typical group room block lends a discounted rate for rooms and may require a minimum number of rooms to be booked by a specific date — this is something our VenueCrew would be happy to help you sort out when you book your venue.
Couples hosting a London wedding will often book room blocks at a couple of hotels with varying price points so that their guests have more than one option. We can help with this as well.
Setting a Budget for Your London Event
Event pricing for London venues ranges widely depending on the type of event you’re planning, the length of your event, time of day, your specifications, menu offerings, and so much more. Each London event venue has its own pricing structure. Some have a minimum spend requirement while others charge a flat fee for exclusive venue use, or rely on packages to structure pricing.
Before you start planning your London party or function, we suggest developing a budget based on the number of guests you expect will attend. As a note, the most affordable London venues are usually semi-private dining spaces in restaurants or hotels. More famous luxury brand venues and private estates may be more expensive, sometimes requiring additional hire furniture to adapt the space to your wedding or function.
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before
Are you planning a 30th birthday bash, a leaving do or a graduation celebration? There are so many different types of events and each has a distinctive vibe. But creating
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a few suggestions:
- If your event takes place across various venues, we recommend selecting a venue that is within short walking distance from a train station. Some areas that are easily accessible by train and also quite popular for events include Liverpool Street, Shoreditch, Canary Wharf, Westminster, Marylebone, Soho, Southbank, and Chelsea.
- Suppose you’d like to host your London event near some of the city’s famous landmarks. In that case, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, and the London Eye are all great points of reference.
- If you’re hosting a short event and would like for your guests to have easy access to shopping and restaurants nearby, Mayfair, Kensington, and the West End are all fabulous options. A few restaurant highlights in those areas include Hakkasan Mayfair, The Lecture Room & Library at Sketch, Kitchen W8, and River Cafe.
- For those on the hunt for an Afternoon Tea option, we highly recommend The Savoy, The Ritz, The Ivy, and The Wolseley. Many London event venues also offer Afternoon Tea or a full English breakfast as part of their event packages.
Our London Venue Specialists are always available to guide you through your options.
- You can browse on your own to find a London venue you like. On that venue’s profile, you’ll see an enquiry form to the right of your screen, where you can easily reach out to our event planners to receive a venue brochure and organise a site inspection at that specific venue.
- You can contact us directly about the event you’re planning, and one of our local London event planners will give you a call to discuss venues that would be a good fit for your event.
Once we’ve found the best London venue for your event, we’ll work with you to get your booking confirmed and coordinate any hotel room blocks you might need. Then, we’ll put you in touch with the venue directly to plan your event menus, decorations and so forth.
There are so many great options, but it depends on the type of event you’re planning. From palatial wedding venues in Westminster and luxury hotels for corporate conferences in Mayfair to The City of London’s best Christmas party venues and fundraising gala event spaces, we’ve got you covered.