Popular Affordable Venues Brisbane
Finding your dream wedding venue doesn’t have to break the bank. When you’re beginning your venue search, it’s a great idea to make a list of the venue features you’ve been dreaming of. Are you dreaming of an outdoor or indoor wedding? Ceremony and reception in the same place? Accommodation included? Chat to our local Sydney Wedding Venue Specialists .
Cloudland BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
With five stunning wedding spaces and opulent interiors, Cloudland is a popular venue choice for luxurious modern weddings in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley.
- Luxurious event spaces with stylish and sophisticated interiors
- Bespoke wedding packages to suit your requirements
- Mouthwatering menu options and premium beverages
The Warehouse BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
The Warehouse Brisbane’s stunning Loft space is perfect for industrial chic weddings, with its original arched windows and exposed brick walls.
- Stunning loft venue with high ceilings and original arched windows
- Breathtaking Rooftop Terrace with city views
- Bespoke event packages to suit your requirements
Waters Edge Weddings and Events at PortsideHamilton, Queensland, 4007 5.0
Waters Edge Weddings and Events at Portside is a breathtaking waterfront wedding venue set alongside the iconic Brisbane River, with two light-filled wedding spaces and a private outdoor balcony.
- Breathtaking river and city views from the top level of Portside Wharf
- Light-filled, modern event spaces and an expansive outdoor balcony
- Perfectly suited to both intimate and grand-scale events
The Island Gold CoastSurfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217 5.0
The Island Gold Coast acts as an idyllic, sunkissed backdrop for your seaside wedding, with its glass facades, an abundance of natural light, and open spaces.
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Luxury onsite accommodation
- Versatile boutique function rooms
Aberfeldy Farm and BarnWestbrook, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Aberfeldy Farm and Barn is a rustic country wedding venue with a beautiful Hamptons-inspired barn set on 50 acres of farmland near Brisbane.
- Private family-owned farm set on 50 acres
- Hamptons-inspired barn for weddings and events
- Picturesque manicured lawns for outdoor celebrations
Regatta HotelToowong, Queensland, 4066 5.0
The Regatta Hotel Brisbane is the epitome of a charming, historic wedding venue. Its gorgeous detailing and idyllic setting ensure an elegant occasion.
- Iconic venue overlooking the Brisbane River
- Light-filled private dining and function rooms
- Option to hire the entire first floor exclusively for larger events
Salt BarKingscliff, New South Wales, 2487 5.0
Salt Bar is a stunning coastal venue in Kingscliff, renowned for hosting relaxed and elegant waterfront weddings in its light-filled function spaces.
- Four modern and light-filled function spaces to choose from
- Exclusive venue hire available for weddings and private events
- Beautiful views of the ocean and lush parklands
Southport Yacht ClubMain Beach, Queensland, 4217 5.0
Southport Yacht Club is a spectacular waterfront wedding venue on the Gold Coast, boasting an array of ceremony areas, unrivalled photoshoot locations, and elegant reception spaces.
- Unrivalled location overlooking the shimmering waters of the Gold Coast’s Broadwater
- Stunning indoor and outdoor function spaces for weddings and private events
- Endless photo backdrops including the 300-berth marina and private beach
Vibe Hotel Gold CoastSurfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217 5.0
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast offers a picture-perfect setting for relaxed riverside weddings on the Gold Coast.
- Enviable waterfront location in the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Stunning rooftop terrace for outdoor ceremonies overlooking the Nerang River
- Host stylish poolside parties and cocktail receptions at Driftwood Social
Related popular event spaces
Your Guide to the Best Affordable Wedding Venues in Brisbane
Weddings shouldn’t break the bank, and if you’ve planned out the perfect budget for your big day, then your venue has to fit within it. Let our VenueCrew Specialists help you find the best affordable wedding venues in Brisbane that won’t break your budget.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #1: Decide between “need” and “nice-to-have”
We heartily believe that you should have the wedding of your dreams, but when you’re working with a set budget, it’s an excellent idea to separate your desires into things you absolutely need for your wedding and the things that would be icing on the cake. When you’re searching for the perfect budget-friendly venue in Brisbane, it will help your search to know if a large dancefloor and glittering chandeliers are “needs” or “nice-to-haves”!
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #2: Fall in love with DIY
One great way to minimise some of the costs associated with venue hire is to get into DIY. Many venues are advertised as a blank canvas, meaning decor and other furnishings are totally up to you. This is a great way to not only cut costs but to stamp your personal style onto your wedding venue.