Popular Modern Venues Brisbane
There’s some debate about the definition of a “modern” wedding. It can mean following the latest trends in decor, outfits, and colour schemes, or choosing a venue that is equipped with all the latest amenities, technology, and facilities. Our Brisbane Venue Specialists can certainly help you with the second part, narrowing down the list of modern wedding venues in Brisbane that will suit your vision.
Tattersall’s Club BrisbaneBrisbane City, Queensland, 4000 5.0
Tattersall's Club Brisbane is an elegant historic wedding venue housed within a beautiful heritage-listed building dating back to 1926.
- Heritage-listed building in the heart of Brisbane CBD
- An array of light-filled event spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- Impressive Art Deco interiors and marble details
Cloudland BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
With five stunning wedding spaces and opulent interiors, Cloudland is a popular venue choice for luxurious modern weddings in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley.
- Luxurious event spaces with stylish and sophisticated interiors
- Bespoke wedding packages to suit your requirements
- Mouthwatering menu options and premium beverages
The Warehouse BrisbaneFortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006 5.0
The Warehouse Brisbane’s stunning Loft space is perfect for industrial chic weddings, with its original arched windows and exposed brick walls.
- Stunning loft venue with high ceilings and original arched windows
- Breathtaking Rooftop Terrace with city views
- Bespoke event packages to suit your requirements
Gabbinbar HomesteadMiddle Ridge, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Surrounded by immaculate gardens and towering trees, the historic Gabbinbar Homestead is one of Queensland’s most idyllic wedding venues.
- Historic homestead for elegant garden weddings in Toowoomba
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from, each as picturesque as the next
- Stunningly light-filled Conservatory space for wedding receptions
Waters Edge Weddings and Events at PortsideHamilton, Queensland, 4007 5.0
Waters Edge Weddings and Events at Portside is a breathtaking waterfront wedding venue set alongside the iconic Brisbane River, with two light-filled wedding spaces and a private outdoor balcony.
- Breathtaking river and city views from the top level of Portside Wharf
- Light-filled, modern event spaces and an expansive outdoor balcony
- Perfectly suited to both intimate and grand-scale events
The Island Gold CoastSurfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217 5.0
The Island Gold Coast acts as an idyllic, sunkissed backdrop for your seaside wedding, with its glass facades, an abundance of natural light, and open spaces.
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Luxury onsite accommodation
- Versatile boutique function rooms
Emporium HotelSouth Brisbane, Queensland, 4101 5.0
Emporium Hotel South Bank is a five-star hotel wedding venue in Brisbane that boasts a grand, pillarless ballroom and boutique luxury accommodation.
- Ideally located on Brisbane’s iconic South Bank
- Grand, pillarless Frangipani Ballroom
- Three boardrooms and four bespoke event spaces
Sandstone Point HotelSandstone Point, Queensland, 4511 5.0
Sandstone Point Hotel is a spectacular all-in-one waterfront wedding venue near Brisbane, with an array of breathtaking ceremony and reception options for your special day.
- Picturesque waterfront location at Sandstone Point
- Choose from an array of stunning indoor and outdoor event spaces
- All-inclusive packages for a seamless and stress-free experience
Salt BarKingscliff, New South Wales, 2487 5.0
Salt Bar is a stunning coastal venue in Kingscliff, renowned for hosting relaxed and elegant waterfront weddings in its light-filled function spaces.
- Four modern and light-filled function spaces to choose from
- Exclusive venue hire available for weddings and private events
- Beautiful views of the ocean and lush parklands