Of the many exciting attractions the UK’s capital boasts, London’s extraordinary array of eye-catching architecture and historic buildings is second to none. You’ll find everything from state-of-the-art venues right
Popular Unique Venues Brisbane
Every wedding is unique because no two couples are the same! However, when you’re looking for a great way to make your wedding stand out from the crowd, finding a unique wedding venue is a great way to ensure you and your guests remember the event forever. Book in a chat with our Brisbane Venue Specialists today .
Aberfeldy Farm and BarnWestbrook, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Aberfeldy Farm and Barn is a rustic country wedding venue with a beautiful Hamptons-inspired barn set on 50 acres of farmland near Brisbane.
- Private family-owned farm set on 50 acres
- Hamptons-inspired barn for weddings and events
- Picturesque manicured lawns for outdoor celebrations
Austinvilla EstateMudgeeraba, Queensland, 4213 5.0
Austinvilla Estate is a stunning estate wedding venue near Brisbane, surrounded by picturesque hinterland scenery and lush flora.
- Private estate venue for exclusive events and weddings
- Surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful hinterland scenery
- Picturesque chapel for romantic wedding ceremonies
Gabbinbar HomesteadMiddle Ridge, Queensland, 4350 5.0
Surrounded by immaculate gardens and towering trees, the historic Gabbinbar Homestead is one of Queensland’s most idyllic wedding venues.
- Historic homestead for elegant garden weddings in Toowoomba
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from, each as picturesque as the next
- Stunningly light-filled Conservatory space for wedding receptions
Sandstone Point HotelSandstone Point, Queensland, 4511 5.0
Sandstone Point Hotel is a spectacular all-in-one waterfront wedding venue near Brisbane, with an array of breathtaking ceremony and reception options for your special day.
- Picturesque waterfront location at Sandstone Point
- Choose from an array of stunning indoor and outdoor event spaces
- All-inclusive packages for a seamless and stress-free experience
Pethers Rainforest RetreatTamborine Mountain, Queensland, 4272 5.0
Tucked away in a lush subtropical rainforest on Mount Tamborine, Pethers Rainforest Retreat offers a stunningly secluded setting for your wedding ceremony and reception.
- Stunningly secluded setting in a lush rainforest on Mount Tamborine
- Bespoke, all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to your vision and budget
- Ten luxury treehouses for relaxing overnight stays
Southport Yacht ClubMain Beach, Queensland, 4217 5.0
Southport Yacht Club is a spectacular waterfront wedding venue on the Gold Coast, boasting an array of ceremony areas, unrivalled photoshoot locations, and elegant reception spaces.
- Unrivalled location overlooking the shimmering waters of the Gold Coast’s Broadwater
- Stunning indoor and outdoor function spaces for weddings and private events
- Endless photo backdrops including the 300-berth marina and private beach
Salt BarKingscliff, New South Wales, 2487 5.0
Salt Bar is a stunning coastal venue in Kingscliff, renowned for hosting relaxed and elegant waterfront weddings in its light-filled function spaces.
- Four modern and light-filled function spaces to choose from
- Exclusive venue hire available for weddings and private events
- Beautiful views of the ocean and lush parklands
Woodlands of MarburgMarburg, Queensland, 4346 5.0
Woodlands of Marburg is a stunning country wedding venue near Brisbane boasting multiple ceremony locations, a charming heritage-listed mansion, and endless photo opportunities.
- A variety of versatile event spaces, ranging from the marquee to the vintage-style cafe
- Impeccable service from the experienced and friendly team
- Delicious and customisable catering options to suit all requirements
Tattersall’s Club BrisbaneBrisbane City, Queensland, 4000 5.0
Tattersall's Club Brisbane is an elegant historic wedding venue housed within a beautiful heritage-listed building dating back to 1926.
- Heritage-listed building in the heart of Brisbane CBD
- An array of light-filled event spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- Impressive Art Deco interiors and marble details
The Inchcolm by Ovolo BrisbaneSpring Hill, Queensland, 4000 5.0
The Art Deco-inspired Inchcolm by Ovolo Brisbane is a stylish boutique hotel wedding venue with four fabulous event spaces and 50 luxurious suites.
- Elegant boutique hotel with glamorous Art Deco-inspired interiors
- Four stylish event spaces, ranging from intimate to grand
- 50 luxurious guest suites with modern amenities
Related popular event spaces
Your Guide to the Most Unique Wedding Venues in Brisbane
Our Brisbane Venue Specialists have searched all over the city to find the most unique wedding venues, and they’ve got some great tips to help you on your planning journey.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #1: There are lots of ways to be unique
It helps to keep an open mind when you’re searching for a unique wedding venue in Brisbane. For some couples, choosing to host their wedding ceremony and reception outdoors, in public or private gardens, or on a farm is different from the norm. For others, they’re looking for circus-style strangeness with pyrotechnics and jaw dropping architecture. Don’t lock yourself into one idea of a “unique” venue, especially when you can bring a sense of individuality with decor, furnishings, and exciting suppliers into your venue.
At the Emporium Hotel in South Bank, weddings take place amongst the clouds. Their rooftop pool area is a stunning spot to exchange vows, and the city central backdrop to your wedding photos will draw a gasp from everyone. With beautiful touches of timber and plant life, as well as the crystal clear water, this venue is certainly one you haven’t seen before. Download the Emporium Hotel South Bank brochure.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #2: Don’t forget the necessities
Unique accommodation is all the rage right now; treehouse hammocks, tiny houses, and converted buses, but remember that your wedding venue still has to tick some basic boxes: access to bathrooms, room for guests to mingle, sit, and eat, and an area for caterers to set up and serve.
At Walkabout Creek, you get the best of both worlds. Just half an hour from the Brisbane CBD, this rainforest retreat is a serene escape from traditional venues. You and your guests will wind your way through the towering trees to the decked ceremony spot, then enjoy a reception with incredible views through the forest. Download the Walkabout Creek brochure here.
To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
Frequently Asked Questions
Affordable venues are out there, and our Venue Specialists can help you find them. Simply make a wish list of your preferred venue style, and our crew will do the research and make enquiries on your behalf. To get the ball rolling, hop on a call with them today .