The capital city of the Southeast Coast, Brisbane, has everything from sunny beaches and islands to rolling hills, waterfalls, and rainforests. So, it’s no surprise that many lovebirds choose
Popular Alternative Venues Perth
Barefoot Beach WeddingsMargaret River, Western Australia, 6285 5.0
Host a beautiful ceremony on the beach followed by a relaxed cocktail reception overlooking the ocean at Barefoot Beach Weddings Margaret River.
- Stunning destination wedding venue in Margaret River
- Simply stunning beach ceremonies
- Catering for relaxed cocktail receptions of up to 200 guests
Buckland EstateBuckland, Western Australia, 6401 5.0
Buckland Estate offers beautiful rustic wedding settings, endless photo possibilities, and on-site accommodation for destination weddings near Perth.
- Picturesque private estate in the scenic Avon Valley
- Serene rural setting just 90 minutes drive from Perth
- Choose from a fully inclusive package or BYO for ultimate flexibility
Rose SocialBaldivis, Western Australia, 6171 5.0
Located in Baldivis, just 40 minutes south of Perth, Rose Social offers a stunning backdrop for romantic garden weddings, with the option to BYO vendors for ultimate flexibility.
- Enchanting garden wedding venue just 40 minutes south of Perth
- Flexible packages with the option to BYO drinks and vendors
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for ceremonies and al fresco celebrations
Related popular event spaces
Home to Westminster Abbey, where royals wed and fairytales come true, Central London is one of the most sought-after locations in England for weddings. Imagine tying the knot in
Are you looking to throw a corporate event in a luxurious hotel where all your needs can be tended to in a matter of minutes? Perhaps you want to