Strato Melbourne Events
Looking to host an all-out celebration, intimate affair, stylish modern wedding or seamless corporate function in Melbourne? If so, Strato Melbourne is a fabulous venue choice, offering an array of versatile and contemporary event spaces set across two stunning, sky-high floors.
Located on level 40 of Melbourne’s newly opened Oakwood Premier, this modern fine-dining restaurant and bar boasts breathtaking 360-degree views of Melbourne, Port Phillip Bay and beyond. Dedicated event coordinators, world-class tech, chic interiors, and chef-curated menus guarantee a truly memorable experience at Strato Melbourne.
Highlights of Strato Melbourne Events:
- Luxurious fine dining venue on level 40 of Oakwood Premier
- Unrivalled Southbank location overlooking Port Phillip Bay
- Curated event spaces with stunning contemporary interiors
- Dedicated events team and exquisite dining experiences
- Sprawling alfresco terrace boasting incredible views
Spaces At This Venue
Offering unparalleled and ever-evolving views of the Melbourne skyline as a backdrop to your next special celebration, the elegant Yarra Room is perfect for a wedding dinner, private function or corporate event.Read More
Port Phillip Room
Overlook stunning Port Phillip Bay in this sky-high luxury event space. The Port Phillip Room is ideally suited for more intimate events and features a statement illuminated marble bar.Read More
Strato Bar and Lounge
A top pick for weddings, corporate events and private parties, the luxurious and light-filled Strato Lounge boasts a dazzling 16-metre stone bar and a private alfresco terrace.Read More
- Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
- Melbourne Skydeck
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Oakwood Premier Melbourne
The best bar I've ever been to. The views are insanely beautiful - you can't find anything better. From the second we walked into Oakwood to get up to the 40th floor, the service was incredible. The nibbles are delicious, and the atmosphere is beautiful!
Best night view in Melbourne! Look at the entire city from a different angle while enjoying the good food and cocktails, it's such a lovely date spot. Couldn’t have enjoyed it more!
Delicious cocktails with an amazing view of the sunset across Melbourne’s skyscape. The bar snacks were yummy, and the staff were super friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Capacity limits will vary depending on your chosen venue space and are as follows:
- Strato Bar and Lounge — 180 cocktail
- Strato Restaurant — 55 seated
- Strato Bar — 150 cocktail
- Strato Lounge — 16 boardroom, 30 cocktail
- Port Phillip Room — 30 banquet, 22 boardroom, 36 theatre, 55 cocktail
- Yarra Room: 40 banquet, 34 boardroom, 45 theatre, 70 cocktail
Weddings at Strato Melbourne should end by 1am.
The newly opened Oakwood Premier Melbourne is conveniently located just beneath Strato Melbourne, with 132 luxurious hotel rooms and 260 serviced apartments boasting modern amenities and spacious, plush bedding, and light-filled interiors.
Yes, you will be invited to enjoy a complimentary menu tasting once your event is confirmed.
Yes, security is required for events serving alcohol at a ratio of one guard per 50 guests.