To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Winery Venues Melbourne
Local, in-season produce. Wines paired to perfection. A stunning greenery backdrop for your wedding photographs. Winery wedding venues in Melbourne are a foodie’s heaven and you’re spoiled for choice with location. From Macedon Ranges to Yarra Valley and across to Mornington Peninsula, there are stunning winery wedding venues in every corner of Melbourne. So which one ticks all your boxes? Let our Venue Finders match you with a divine vineyard wedding venue today .
Levantine HillColdstream, Victoria, 3770 5.0
Levantine Hill is one of Yarra Valley's best modern winery wedding venues. Here, panoramic views of vineyards and hills set a romantic scene.
- A gorgeous vineyard and event venue in Melbourne’s beautiful Yarra Valley
- Indoor function rooms as well as outdoor terraces and gardens
- Suitable for intimate ceremonies with 20 guests to grand celebrations with 500 guests
Chateau Yering HotelYering, Victoria, 3770 5.0
Chateau Yering is a boutique hotel in the Yarra Valley that's surrounded by stately gardens and vineyards. Here, your winery wedding will be a dream.
- A contemporary venue set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria’s oldest wine region
- Gorgeous wedding photo ops include the vineyards, the sunken garden, or in front of the grand stairway
- Menus prepared with quality local produce sourced from around the Yarra Valley region
Elmswood EstateSeville, Victoria, 3139 5.0
With stunning vineyard views and four beautiful event spaces to choose from, Elmswood Estate is the perfect venue for a Yarra Valley winery wedding.
- Picturesque Yarra Valley location with panoramic vineyard views
- Four venue locations to choose from, with indoor and outdoor options
- Dedicated on-site functions coordinator for the duration of your event
Max’s Restaurant at Red Hill EstateRed Hill South, Victoria, 3937 5.0
Intimate weddings are welcome at award-winning Max’s Restaurant at Red Hill Estate, one of the first winery venues on the Mornington Peninsula.
- Award-winning restaurant located on the Mornington Peninsula
- Glass-walled event space looks out to surrounding hills and vineyards
- Views of Western Port Bay and Phillip Island
Hubert EstateColdstream, Victoria, 3770 5.0
Hubert Estate Yarra Valley offers carefully curated packages, delicious fine dining menus, and an elegant reception space overlooking the vines.
- Stunningly modern winery venue in the Yarra Valley
- Elegant, light-filled function space overlooking the vines
- Bespoke event packages tailored to your vision and budget
Shadowfax WineryWerribee South, Victoria, 3030 5.0
A boutique venue located in heritage-listed Werribee Park, Shadowfax Winery hosts elegant country weddings with an inner-city venue’s comforts.
- Located within heritage-listed Werribee Park
- Close to boutique accommodation
- Country location with modern architecture
MitcheltonNagambie, Victoria, 3608 5.0
Host the winery wedding of your dreams at Mitchelton — a stunning estate in Nagambie with onsite accommodation, beautiful wedding spaces & endless photo opportunities.
- Picturesque winery venue in Nagambie with an array of stunning wedding spaces
- Bespoke packages featuring exquisite menus and award-winning wines
- Personalised service from the dedicated in-house events team
Noisy RitualBrunswick East, Victoria, 3057 5.0
Brimming with industrial-chic charm, Noisy Ritual offers a wonderfully versatile and intimate setting for your Melbourne wedding.
- Cosy urban winery venue in Melbourne's trendy Brunswick East
- Versatile, industrial-chic interiors with exposed ceilings and rustic wine barrels
- Perfect for hosting intimate events of up to 130 guests
Marnong EstateMickleham, Victoria, 3064 5.0
Marnong Estate is a winery wedding venue in Victoria with panoramic country views, award-winning menus, modern reception spaces, and magnificent wine.
- Several inviting spaces perfect for all types of weddings and events
- Stunning panoramic views of the Macedon Ranges and sprawling vineyards
- Award-winning menus and an extensive variety of wines
Related popular event spaces
Your Guide to Winery Wedding Venues in Melbourne
There are many reasons why couples continue to flock to wineries across Melbourne for their weddings. Wineries are just as easily adapted to casual, BBQ-style affairs where guests can relax and lounge on the lawn as they are to formal, black-tie events. Melbourne’s wineries are all unique, though they share a few stunning similarities such as sprawling lawns and gardens, rows of manicured vines, and views over the gorgeous Yarra Valley.
Wineries come with homegrown luxuries; wine sourced from the property and fresh produce from the local region. Winery venues allow guests to move between the interior and exterior at their own pace, typically hosting ceremonies in the garden with the vines and valley the backdrop. From there, your wedding party pops off to take some formal photos amongst the vines whilst your guests indulge in cocktails and canapes on the lawn. Upon your return, the reception can begin in either a marquee under the stars or inside the venue.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #1: Some Wineries Offer Onsite Accommodation
A perk of heading away from the city’s hustle and bustle is the sense of romantic escapism. However, the distance can be a source of concern for guests who are unsure of their travel and sleeping arrangements.
That’s why we recommend looking for wineries that offer accommodation nearby; even better than that, find ones that provide accommodation onsite! The historic Chateau Yering Hotel in the Yarra Valley boasts 32 individually-designed suites that evoke a sense of luxury and comfort. The Melba Suites offer a luxurious king-size bed, a glamorous claw-foot bath, and a private balcony with winery views. Additionally, the Melba Suites are ideal for people with accessibility requirements, offering the use of a separate marble bathroom for privacy and convenience.
The Yering Suite is ideal for couples who want to get ready for the wedding onsite. This split-level apartment is the only accommodation in the main home, meaning you have total privacy to prepare. A large lounge area with large windows and a gas log fire is the perfect spot for your wedding party to have their hair and makeup done. A Juliet balcony is a gorgeous spot for some pre-wedding pics. Download the Chateau Yering Hotel Yarra Valley wedding brochure.
VenueCrew Specialist Tip #2: There’s Room for a Red Carpet
Just because you’re heading out of the city doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice glamour. Winery weddings can be just as high-end as any CBD event space, and there’s often a red carpet to prove it.
At Max’s Restaurant at Red Hill Estate effortlessly intertwines country charm with contemporary glamour. The Lawn is the spot for ceremonies with dramatic views of the vineyards, with soft acoustic music rolling across the open-air space. Rows of gleaming white chairs lead up to the glorious arbour, and running down the aisle is a plush red carpet. If a red carpet is a little too bold for your taste, swap it out for a classic white runner. After the ceremony, head up to The Terrace for pre-reception cocktails and canapes. Download Max’s Restaurant at Red Hill Estate wedding brochure.
If making a high-end statement is on your wedding bucket list, you can’t look past the dramatic entrance option offered at Levantine Hill in the Yarra Valley. Tom Cruise eat your heart out, at Levantine Hill you can arrive at your wedding via helicopter! A pre-ceremony trip with Microflite tours gives you the best views of the Yarra Valley, and landing within a short walk of your ceremony means all your guests will be able to witness your cinematic arrival. Download the Levantine Hill Yarra Valley wedding brochure.
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
VenueCrew knows the best winery wedding venues in Melbourne.
- Make a list of your wedding requirements (capacity, accommodation), preferred date, and special requirements (accessibility, helicopters)
- Book in for a free consultation with one of our Melbourne VenueCrew Specialists
- We do the research and return to you with some quotes to consider
- You confirm your booking, send out the invites, and start planning the rest of your wedding!
You don’t need to look any further than VenueCrew. Our experts have worked tirelessly to source the very best winery wedding venues in Melbourne from within the world-famous Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula wine regions.