To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Bar & Bat Mitzvah Venues London
The Jewish bar mitzvah and bat mitzvah is a huge and special deal commemorating a sacred coming of age for Jewish boys and girls. Whether you’re planning an intimate meal with the family or a lavish all-out reception, there are some exceptional bar and bat mitzvah venues in London you’ll love. Hand over the entertaining so you can relax and truly revel in your son or daughter’s milestone. Contact our VenueCrew today . Mazel tov!
The Hurlingham ClubRanelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PR 5.0
Set in Fulham, The Hurlingham Club is a private members' club and riverside event venue with heritage interiors and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Picturesque Georgian manor house venue surrounded by verdant lawns
- Six stunning wedding venue options to choose from
- Nestled amid 42 acres of pristine landscaped grounds
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
A spectacular palm court atrium and light-filled event spaces lend Kimpton Fitzroy's luxury 5-star hotel a stunning event setting.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
The Savoy LondonStrand, London, WC2R 0EZ 5.0
Overlooking the River Thames, The Savoy Hotel is well positioned on The Strand. The luxury hotel is known for its personalised service style, and offers a beautiful Art Deco backdrop for any event.
- Contact us for an exclusive Venue Crew offer!!
- Late licence available up to 2am
- Award-winning catering and exceptional service
The Bentley Hotel27-33 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4JX 5.0
Dine, dance and celebrate in 5-star elegance. Situated in Kensington, The Bentley Hotel London is a luxury hotel venue with five unique event spaces.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
No.11 Cavendish Square11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN 5.0
No. 11 Cavendish Square is a historic Georgian townhouse with a glass-ceiling orangery, garden courtyard and various light-filled event spaces.
- Beautiful Grade II listed Georgian townhouse
- A choice of twenty versatile event spaces spread across four floors
- Unique glass-ceiling orangery and garden courtyard providing an oasis in the city
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate London is a grand Victorian-style venue in the heart of the city with 3 industrial-style function spaces overlooking the Thames.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
Andaz London Liverpool Street40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7QN 5.0
In the heart of Shoreditch, Hyatt's Andaz London is a 5-star luxury hotel with event spaces that seamlessly blend modern style and heritage character.
- 5-star luxury landmark hotel wedding venue in the heart of Shoreditch
- Grade II ballroom featuring an original stained glass dome
- Modern luxury meets classic Victorian grandeur
The In & Out Naval and Military Club4 Saint James's Square, London, SW1Y 4JU 5.0
The In & Out Naval and Military Club is a central, historic club and popular events venue in St James’s Square with a regal, timeless atmosphere.
- An exclusive, distinguished wedding venue nestled in the heart of London
- Indoor and alfresco reception venue options
- A classic English setting with cosy fireplaces and a grand staircase
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Set in the arts hub of Shoreditch, Courthouse Hotel is a luxury 5-star hotel that hosts glamorous weddings and events in its cool, modern event space.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
17th-century murals decorate the ceilings overhead at Banqueting House, an iconic London event venue with all the trimmings of a royal dining hall.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Bar and Bat Mitzvah Venues in London
Are you searching for an exciting Bar or Bat Mitzvah party venue but don’t know where to start? VenueCrew understands the ins and outs of preparing a brilliant celebration that your child will always remember. Bat and Bar Mitzvahs are a significant milestone in a young person’s life. They can be celebrated in many ways whether that’s an intimate banquet or large-scale evening party.
VenueCrew has partnered with the best Bar Mitzvah venues in London. Think spectacular waterfront venues along the River Thames or huge dry hire halls where you can bring in a specialised kosher caterer. One such dry hire venue is Old Billingsgate, a reimagined market near London Bridge and Monument stations. Its underground vaults and grand hall give a lot of scope for personalised theming and decor. To see how this large Bar Mitzvah venue has been transformed in the past, check out the Old Billingsgate profile.
The Century Club is another one of the best Bat Mitzvah venues in Soho. Here, you can privately hire one of the dining rooms or book out the entire venue exclusively. Highlights include The Roof Terrace, with its unrivalled views over Shaftsbury Avenue in London’s theatreland. The versatile space allows you to bring in all your favourite entertainers like bands, a photo booth, or even a caricaturist. Enquire via The Century Club venue profile to start bringing your ideas to life.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: VenueCrew knows all the best waterfront Bar and Bat Mitzvah venues
After the synagogue ceremony, why not make an exciting transition to a waterfront Bar Mitzvah venue? You’ll have a beautiful ever-evolving outlook over the River Thames, and you could also enhance the atmosphere with an underwater or nautical theme. OXO2 is the perfect riverfront Bar Mitzvah venue. The blank gallery areas can be decorated with your bespoke furnishings, and the award-winning CH&CO caterers can serve a delicious spread from scattered food stations. To see pictures of the venue and book your viewing, visit the OXO2 venue profile.
If you’re looking for an unusual Bar/Bat Mitzvah venue in London, look no further than The Cutty Sark in Greenwich. This extraordinary sailing ship is the only original tea clipper left in the world. It’s a one of a kind venue where you can embrace an adventurous pirate theme or decorate the space with ocean-inspired decor. Dining beneath the magnificent copper-clad hull makes an exciting scene for a large Bar or Bat Mitzvah. Have a look at The Cutty Sark brochure for more details.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Ballrooms will elevate your Bar or Bat Mitzvah to the next level
Are you looking for an opulent Bar or Bat Mitzvah venue where you can dine, dance and enjoy endless entertainment? We’d recommend booking a ballroom in London, where the venue itself is lavish enough not to need too many decorations. Instead, you can focus your budget on the activities for all the guests to enjoy. For example, The Grand Connaught Rooms is a trendy Bar or Bat Mitzvah venue. Its Grand Hall features soaring high ceilings and colour-changing LEDs — have a look at the Grand Connaught Rooms brochure for more details on how to style the space.
One Marylebone is another ballroom Bat or Bar Mitzvah venue where the sky’s the limit for decor potential. Sloane Hall is a beautiful former cathedral with original stained glass windows, and upstairs, the contemporary galleries bring in plenty of natural light. The specialist Event Coordinators can help you plan every last detail, from the table setting to your kosher meal dietary requirements. Whatever you have in mind, they’ll work closely with you to create your vision. To get in touch, visit the One Marylebone venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
Booking a Bar or Bat Mitzvah venue doesn’t have to be tough. VenueCrew knows all the best spots in the capital to create an event you’ll never forget. On your free call consultation, you’ll get to know our friendly London Venue Specialists. They’ll provide you with a bespoke list of Bat and Bar Mitzvah venues that suit your guest count, date and theme. Think of us as a free extension of your event team! Give our venue finders a call today to start or complete your venue search.
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ll help you with the venue search every step of the way:
- Write down your event requirements, preferred date, and guest count
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite Bar and Bat Mitzvah venues
- Confirm your date, send out the invites, and source all your party suppliers
For something sophisticated where all of your Bat or Bar Mitzvah guests can celebrate in an exclusive hotel event suite, we recommend Sofitel London St James. There are several connected rooms to create a unique set of experiences, and the private entrance is a plus. The Kimpton Fitzroy London in Bloomsbury is another beautiful Bar or Bat Mitzvah venue. The incredible ballroom recently underwent an £8 million renovation to revive its historical splendour.