Popular Social Venues Surrey
Set within 320 acres of botanic gardens, Kew Gardens offers the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful event venues.
- Iconic London wedding venue set within 320 acres of botanic gardens
- Home to the world’s largest Victorian glasshouse and various other beautiful wedding venues
- Venue options include a towering Victorian glasshouse, an elegant orangery, a cosy cottage, and many lush gardens
- Endless photo opportunities in the expansive gardens
Hampton Court Palace
Experience royal treatment at Hampton Court Palace, the 16th-century venue on the banks of the River Thames in Surrey. A favourite of Henry VIII, this venue is regal, majestic and a real showstopper.
Located 30 minutes from Central London, Nonsuch Mansion is an exclusive wedding and corporate event venue set on 3000 acres of manicured parklands.
- Elegant mansion wedding venue brimming with charming English grandeur
- Spectacular castle façade and sprawling green lawns
- Option to host your reception indoors or outdoors
- Picturesque manicured gardens perfect for wedding photographs