Popular Social Venues London
If you’re in London and planning to get lively – whether for a Christmas shindig, hen or stag do, refined birthday dinner or rocking after-party, our handpicked collection of London event venues is the best way to start your search. With your event style, size and budget in mind, our Venue Finders are on hand to source you the perfect event space however cosy or colossal (and everything in between.) Contact our London VenueCrew today .
The Langham London1C Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA 5.0
An iconic London event venue and luxury hotel, The Langham offers modern function rooms and plush suites complemented by impeccable service standards.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with a heritage-listed grand ballroom
- 5-star accommodation for your wedding guests
- Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with stunning Murano glass chandelier
The In & Out Naval and Military ClubSaint James's Square, London, SW1Y 4JU 5.0
The In & Out Naval and Military Club is a central, historic club and popular events venue in St James’s Square with a regal, timeless atmosphere.
- An exclusive, distinguished wedding venue nestled in the heart of London
- Indoor and alfresco reception venue options
- A classic English setting with cosy fireplaces and a grand staircase
Mandarin Oriental London66 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA 5.0
Mandarin Oriental is a famous hotel & events venue that has hosted royalty & celebrities alike in its Michelin-star restaurant & gold-gilded ballroom.
- Luxurious five-star London hotel wedding venue
- Opulent ballroom with magnificent ceilings and 24-carat gold gilding
- A choice of banqueting rooms for wedding ceremonies
Andaz London Liverpool Street40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7QN 5.0
In the heart of Shoreditch, Hyatt's Andaz London is a 5-star luxury hotel with event spaces that seamlessly blend modern style and heritage character.
- 5-star luxury landmark hotel wedding venue in the heart of Shoreditch
- Grade II ballroom featuring an original stained glass dome
- Modern luxury meets classic Victorian grandeur
East Wintergarden43 Bank Street, London, E14 5NX 5.0
Located along the banks of the River Thames in the heart of Canary Wharf, East Wintergarden is a contemporary and versatile event venue for weddings, corporate functions, social events and more.
- Architecturally-designed venue with striking glass façade dome
- Three distinctive event spaces with varying capacities
- Spectacular views of London’s skyline and River Thames
Brunswick House30 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2LG 5.0
Brunswick House is a Georgian mansion in the heart of Vauxhall with quirky interiors, antiques, and critically acclaimed catering.
- Chandelier shop meets antiques curio meets wedding venue
- Exclusive venue hire available
- Celebrate beneath glittering chandeliers and storied decor
Claridge’s LondonBrook Street, London, W1K 4HR 5.0
Events at Claridge's are as synonymous with luxury as the hotel itself. Think glamorous ballrooms, impeccable dining service and bespoke events.
- Iconic London hotel wedding venue with 10 opulent event spaces
- London institution known for its impeccable service and timeless style
- Beautiful Art Deco interiors with quintessentially British charm
Humble Grape Fleet Street1 Saint Bride's Passage, London, EC4Y 8EJ 5.0
In the historic vaults of St Bride's Church is a one-of-a-kind events venue, wine cellar, bar, and restaurant in one – Fleet Street.
- Stunning wine cellar wedding venue with a romantic inner-city style
- Located in the original vaults of London's St Bride’s Church
- Bespoke menus featuring modern British dishes with European influences
Century Club London61-63 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6LQ 5.0
Century Club is home to Soho's largest rooftop event space, a lively open-plan terrace with dangling greenery, a retractable roof and big city views.
- Exclusive private members club for civil ceremonies and chic wedding receptions
- Four floors of event spaces, including a large rooftop terrace
- Exquisite interior and decor including exposed brickwork and floor-to-ceiling windows
Victoria and Albert MuseumCromwell Road, London, SW7 2RL 5.0
Housing over 5000 years of famous artwork in a stunning Grade I listed Victorian building; the Victoria and Albert Museum is a stunning, luxurious event venue in the heart of South Kensington.
- Iconic London museum wedding venue in South Kensington
- Stunning architecture, luxurious décor, and famous works of art and design
- Beautiful Grade I listed Victorian building with an array of event spaces
Related popular event spaces
Expert Advice from Our Leading Venue Finders Picking your ideal wedding venue can be a stressful and time-consuming process, particularly when there is so much to compare and contrast before