To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Luxury Venues Melbourne
The cosmopolitan city of Melbourne is renowned for being Australia’s premier events destination, and luxury weddings in this sophisticated city are just as extra. Whether your guest list is abundantly grand or intimately petite, Melbourne couples have a rich choice of 5-star hotels, Michelin restaurants and A-list establishments. But which Melbourne luxury wedding venue is a match for your lofty vision? Ask our Venue Specialists today .
Jardin TanSouth Yarra, Victoria, 3141 5.0
Set within the lush surrounds of Melbourne’s famous Royal Botanic Gardens, Jardin Tan is the perfect venue for a modern inner-city wedding.
- Located in the iconic Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Flexible event spaces depending on guest capacity
- Prime Melbourne CBD location, close to public transport
Levantine HillColdstream, Victoria, 3770 5.0
Levantine Hill is one of Yarra Valley's best modern winery wedding venues. Here, panoramic views of vineyards and hills set a romantic scene.
- A gorgeous vineyard and event venue in Melbourne’s beautiful Yarra Valley
- Indoor function rooms as well as outdoor terraces and gardens
- Suitable for intimate ceremonies with 20 guests to grand celebrations with 500 guests
Eureka 89Southbank, Victoria, 3006 5.0
Sky-high luxury can be yours at Eureka 89, the contemporary wedding venue with award-winning catering on the 89th floor of Melbourne’s iconic landmark skyscraper, Eureka Tower.
- Highest event space in the southern hemisphere
- Wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing panoramic views of Melbourne CBD and the Yarra River
- Choice of two flexible, open plan event spaces or option for whole venue hire for full exclusivity
The Hotel WindsorMelbourne, Victoria, 3000 5.0
Your fairytale wedding comes to life at The Hotel Windsor Melbourne which features grand chandeliers, romantic Victorian architecture, and a ballroom.
- Historic Melbourne hotel
- 19th Century Victorian architecture
- Melbourne CBD location
Pullman Melbourne on the ParkEast Melbourne, Victoria, 3002 5.0
Located in the heart of the CBD, Pullman Melbourne on the Park is a luxurious 5-star hotel wedding venue with a spacious ballroom and deluxe accommodation.
- Prime CBD location overlooking Fitzroy Gardens
- Versatile, modern event spaces
- Dedicated in-house events team
Le CielCremorne, Victoria, 3121 5.0
Weddings at Le Ciel take place amongst the clouds overlooking the glittering Melbourne CBD, setting the tone for exclusive and high-end events.
- Luxury penthouse events venue
- Rooftop terrace with unbeatable views
- Panoramic views of Melbourne CBD and sporting precinct
Yarra Valley LodgeChirnside Park, Victoria, 3116 5.0
Yarra Valley Lodge is an elegant country wedding venue situated on a sprawling estate just 45 minutes from Melbourne.
- Picturesque Yarra Valley location
- Light-filled conservatory overlooking the gardens
- Gourmet menus and fine local wines
Leonda by the YarraHawthorn, Victoria, 3122 5.0
Set against a tree-filled backdrop, Hawthorn's Leonda by the Yarra offers elegant, modern event spaces and a passionate team of wedding planners.
- Located in the tranquil and leafy Melbourne suburb of Hawthorn, minutes from Melbourne's CBD
- Luxury waterfront event venue
- Variety of event spaces includes two gorgeous, spacious ballrooms
Metropolis EventsSouthbank, Victoria, 3006 5.0
Metropolis is an iconic Melbourne wedding venue with the best views of the city skyline & Yarra River on display through towering window walls.
- Sweeping views of the city skyline and the Yarra River
- Warehouse style features include soaring ceilings and window walls
- Stylish New York loft style venue space with modern finishings
Related popular event spaces
Everything You Need to Know About Finding A Melbourne Luxury Wedding Venue
If you’re planning a luxury Melbourne wedding, your vision likely includes the best of everything — from couture gowns and tailor-made suits to jaw-dropping florals and luxury wedding cars. But first thing’s first — the Melbourne luxury wedding venue you choose is the one where you and your guests will be celebrating the most. So it’s got to be right. Our Venue Specialists appreciate everything it takes to host an upscale event.
Here’s some advice to get you started.
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Ask Yourself: Which Melbourne Location Will Play Host to Your Luxury Wedding?
- When thinking of a luxury wedding, one often envisions the trappings of an elegant 5-star hotel bathed in city lights after dusk. The stylish city centre of the Melbourne CBD is home to the finest Melbourne luxury wedding venues — you could start your search with The Langham, Melbourne or Park Hyatt.
- A Melbourne CBD wedding means convenient access to some enviable ceremony locations. Royal Botanical Gardens, Fitzroy Gardens, and Carlton Gardens are dreamy for Melbourne park or garden ceremonies. St Paul’s and St Patrick’s Cathedrals are stunning options for church wedding ceremonies.
- Melbourne offers spectacular and diverse backdrops for your local wedding photos. The insane street art displayed down Hosier Lane will add an unexpected aesthetic to black-tie wedding photos, whilst the Royal Exhibition Buildings, Federation Square, and St Kilda Pier will be at the top of the list when scouting traditional, contemporary, or beach wedding photo opportunities.
- Of course, luxury doesn’t always mean big, and there are plenty of upscale boutique hotels, restaurants, and purpose-built event spaces in the city’s north, or to the south of the river. If you’d prefer a slightly laid-back or intimate vibe to your Melbourne luxury wedding, venues such as The Terrace at the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne, Metropolis Events in South Bank, and Eureka89 at South Wharf are ideal places to begin.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: Take Guest Convenience to the Next Level by Booking Room Blocks at Melbourne’s 5-star Hotels, Boutique Hotels, or Luxury Home Rentals.
- Weddings are a celebration with loved ones near and afar, and that means guests travelling from out of town. Melbourne is teeming with luxury accommodation options to house your interstate and overseas guests.
- If you have more than 20 wedding guests arriving for your Melbourne luxury wedding, consider booking hotel room blocks in a 5-star Melbourne hotel both for convenience and guest experience.
- It can be a daunting task to organise room blocks if you’ve never done this before, however, our Venue Specialists excel in this area and can guide you through the process.
- Keep in mind that some Melbourne hotels require minimum room nights to book group accommodation — our Venue Specialists will advise you on this as well.
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Plan Transportation for Your Melbourne Wedding Guests.
- Thankfully, accessibility in and out of Melbourne is fairly straightforward, with a host of transport modes available for guests getting to, from and between your Melbourne luxury wedding venues.
- The grid layout of Melbourne city is easy to navigate whether by car, taxi/Uber, train, tram, or on foot. Be careful to note if your luxury wedding falls on the same weekend as a prominent Melbourne event, like the AFL Grand Final or one of the many international acts held at Rod Laver Arena. You’ll want to factor in transport times for this. A wedding website or Facebook event may help you communicate extra important details outside of your luxury wedding invitations.
- For guests arriving in Melbourne for the first time, you may consider arranging airport pickups for convenient travel back to their hotel or accommodation. This will provide a seamless and stress-free experience for your loved ones.
- Have you thought about parking for elderly guests? There will be some guests who will appreciate onsite, valet or nearby street parking — your Venue Specialist can advise which luxury Melbourne wedding venues are best suited for this.
Venue Finder Tip No. 4: Luxury Does Not Mean Stuffy — Guest Experience is Everything.
- Yes, you want a sophisticated, high-end wedding, but this means creating an incredible experience for guests — not an uptight one.
- What this means from a venue perspective, is seeking out the right venue whose staff just GET IT. Who are there in the background attending to every need, discreetly, professionally, and with a smile.
- It’s about the best quality Melbourne wedding catering using in-season and local produce that epitomises its world-famous food scene.
- It’s about trusting in the creative talents of your entire wedding dream team — and choosing an experienced venue who works well with other Melbourne luxury wedding suppliers to deliver the best and out-of-the-box experience for you and your guests.
Venue Finder Tip No. 5: Focus Your Energy On Finding A Venue First, And Your Vision Will Follow.
- Your venue is the most important decision you’ll make for your Melbourne luxury wedding. Once you’ve got an idea about location, convenience and the level of service you should expect to create an unforgettable experience for your guests, make this decision first and tick it off your to-do list.
- Our luxury Venue Finders are here to help. They are savvy to your expectations and the needs of your guests. Don’t be afraid to ask for help!
Once your venue is confirmed, you’ll have a wedding date, and it’s all go! You can start bringing your vision to life; booking in the rest of your wedding dream team. You’ll find fine art wedding photographers, marriage celebrants, wedding cars and other providers on your luxury venue’s preferred supplier list, or by downloading a reputable wedding app.
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
We know that in general, wedding venues in Melbourne cost about $15,600 with an average of 98 guests. For a luxury wedding, you could consider this your entry-level price. When budgeting for your Melbourne luxury wedding, the most important consideration in maintaining quality and your budget is guest-count. A luxury wedding doesn’t always equate to big! You can still have a luxury wedding with an intimate guest list, and this will be the one thing you can control if quality is of the highest importance.
If you’re thinking about hosting your luxury wedding at one of Melbourne’s top 5-star hotels, you’ll likely be presented with various package prices that will differ based on the quantity and duration of food and beverage service This makes it fairly easy to choose between and budget for.
Other luxury wedding venues like Melbourne 5-star restaurants will prefer to create bespoke menus in conjunction with you, where you’ll sit down together to build an exceptional feast tailored to your preferences. In this regard, pricing is by personalised quotation. Alternatively, restaurants can charge by a minimum spend giving you exclusive access to the venue.
Then there are the luxury venues who work with approved caterers, or allow you to bring in your own, and so will simply charge a flat hire fee for the venue itself. This is also how Melbourne ceremony locations are usually priced — think: parks, gardens and foreshores.
We make it easy. Here’s how it works:
- Scope out the luxury wedding venues Melbourne has to offer
- Reach out to us and let us know what you fancy
- We’ll send you a quote
- You sign a contract with your dream wedding venue!
Whether you’re on the hunt for boutique luxury wedding venues or large hotel wedding venues; 5-star restaurants with executive chefs or a purpose-built Melbourne event centre we’re here to help. Our Venue Finders have done the tireless work to bring you curated, luxury wedding venues throughout this sophisticated city.