To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Party Venues Sydney
Whether you’re planning a Sydney party for a friend’s birthday, your own anniversary, a Christmas party, school formal, or engagement party, we’ve got you covered. There are countless party venues in Sydney from cosy nooks of beachfront bars to grand reception venues with epic ballrooms. Our Venue Specialists are on-hand and ready to select a party spot that’s fit for your grand fête — reach out to our Venue Specialists today .
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is a historic venue near Sydney that offers an elegant setting for estate weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Events at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth are at once glamorous and modern, whether hosted in the bright restaurant space or the dramatic setting of the Art Deco ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in Sydney CBD, this modern 5-star hotel offers glamorous ballroom event venues that are fit for a lively occasion or corporate event of any type.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
The Langham, SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
The Langham, Sydney in The Rocks is a luxury 5-star hotel with beautiful ballrooms and event spaces for gatherings of all types. The suites, spa and panoramic harbour views are simply gorgeous.
- Ideally located 25 minutes from Sydney airport, 14 minutes from Central Station and 7 minutes from Circular Quay
- 95 spacious hotel suites and 5 private event rooms for guests to stay in
- Hosts events for up to 200 guests
Little Pearl Beach Suites ManlyManly, New South Wales, 2095 5.0
With its versatile modern interiors and breathtaking beach views, Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly offers the perfect setting for stylish events in Sydney.
- Stylish waterfront venue overlooking Manly Beach
- Modern interiors with versatile layouts and beach views
- Beautiful alfresco courtyard adjoining the main event space
Establishment Ballroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Establishment Ballroom by Merivale is a large event venue in a heritage building on George Street, complete with a large terrace & boutique hotel.
- An iconic heritage building conveniently located in central Sydney
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure an abundance of natural light
- Star features include a grand, modern marble bar
Establishment Bar by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in an iconic Sydney building, Establishment Bar is a sleek and sophisticated event space with a magnificent marble bar and a covered garden oasis.
- Spectacular features include extravagant lighting and a sleek, long marble bar
- Spacious private outdoor courtyard filled with light and greenery
- Located in a stately 19th-century building, The George Patterson House
Sydney Harbour Marriott HotelSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located at Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour Marriott is a luxury hotel with 595 stylish suites and various modern event spaces. A favourite is an open-air terrace on level four.
- Open-air terrace with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Award-winning wedding menus by a Michelin Star-trained chef
- Luxury guest accommodation with group discounts available
Kittyhawk SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Kittyhawk is a classic French-inspired cocktail bar in Sydney's CBD that offers a warm, glowing atmosphere for events ranging from corporate cocktail parties to cosy anniversary celebrations.
- Situated in the centre of Sydney’s CBD, next to the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens
- Classic French-meets-military décor; a venue decked out in style with a nod to early 20th century French chic and military memorabilia
- Choose from one of the three fully adapatable event spaces, or opt for exclusive hire of the whole venue
Related popular event spaces
How to Find an Awesome Sydney Party Venue
Sydney is a treasure trove of amazing restaurants, waterfront event spaces, and alfresco party spots. It’s no wonder this city always feels abuzz with energy.
Sydney’s hotel ballrooms are great for those wild school formals and Bat or Bar Mitzvahs. Meanwhile, there are many charming waterfront cottages with verandahs that are just perfect for a laidback engagement party or hen party brunch. In this city, there’s something for every party style.
Here are some tips for finding your Sydney party venue, straight from our Venue Finders.
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Style it Up!
The difference between a good party and an awesome one is all in the ambience.
Will your Sydney birthday party guests be into a relaxed outdoor atmosphere with craft cocktails and delicious food? If that’s your vibe, a party space with Sydney Harbour views will be right up your alley.
If you’re all about the late-night packed dancefloor, a Sydney ballroom venue might be your best bet, as you can party late and have the digs all to yourselves.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: Sort Out Accommodation Early
Sydney hotels book far in advance. While there are many options available across the city, if you’re planning a party and many guests are travelling to attend, it’s common courtesy to secure a block of hotel rooms for those guests.
Our Venue Finders have visited the many luxury five-star hotels in Sydney as well as boutique hotels in Bondi Beach, Double Bay, and beyond, and they’re happy to talk you through your options.
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Have a Plan for Your Party Guests’ Arrival and Departure
- Sydney Metro, buses, ferries, light rail, taxis, and rideshares are all great options for your party guests.
- Many hosts also offer party buses depending on the location and accessibility of their Sydney party.
- Parking in the city centre is limited, but many Sydney party venues offer valet parking or parking amenities if this is a priority for your guests.
Venue Finder Tip No. 4: Contact Our Venue Specialists to Make Selecting a Venue Quick
Searching for a Sydney party venue doesn’t have to be a monumental task — contact our Venue Finders today , and we’ll provide you with the top picks based on the type of party you’re planning and the atmosphere that interests you.
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends what kind of party you’re throwing and the atmosphere you’d like to create.
Sydney garden party venues like the Royal Botanic Garden and Domain are a big hit for daytime events like engagement parties and bridal showers, while local restaurants like Kittyhawk and Hyde Hacienda make fabulous party spots for an evening crowd.
Every venue has a different way of setting its pricing. Most restaurants and party venues will set a minimum price for food and beverage. Some Sydney party venues also require a minimum guest count or a fee to hire the venue space.
We make it easy. Here’s how it works:
- Select a local party spot (or a few)
- Request an appointment with us so we can discuss your party plans
- We’ll match you with venues that suit your style
- You attend site inspections to narrow it down to your number one pick