Popular Private Dining Venues Sydney
From seafood straight out of the harbour to the latest plant-based fare, Sydney’s got a private dining room venue to tantalise your tastebuds and play host to your upcoming celebration. Are you planning a birthday bash with loved ones? A graduation dinner, client meet-up or something for mum on Mother’s Day? There are so many options it’s tough to know where to begin. Ask our Sydney VenueCrew to personalise private dining venue suggestions today .
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is a historic venue near Sydney that offers an elegant setting for estate weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
Pier One SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located on its own Sydney Harbour pier, Pier One Hotel Walsh Bay offers event venues that include a beautiful modern restaurant, an open-air perspex marquee and interior event spaces with window walls.
- Unrivalled Sydney location next to the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 3 spacious and flexible event spaces with panoramic Walsh Bay views
- Outdoor marquee wedding venue with incredible photo opportunities
Gunners’ Barracks SydneyMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
A sandstone heritage building in Mosman, Gunners' Barracks is an iconic Sydney event venue with waterfront views of Sydney Harbour and charming gathering spaces indoors and out.
- Expansive Harbour Terrace offers panoramic views across Sydney Harbour
- A collection of four private dining options
- Historic sandstone building dating back to the early 1800s
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Events at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth are at once glamorous and modern, whether hosted in the bright restaurant space or the dramatic setting of the Art Deco ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Intercontinental SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
A luxury hotel near the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House, InterContinental Sydney hosts elite weddings, corporate functions, and special events.
- Award-winning catering team
- Minutes from Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Historic Treasury building
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in Sydney CBD, this modern 5-star hotel offers glamorous ballroom event venues that are fit for a lively occasion or corporate event of any type.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Nestled in the heart of Sydney CBD, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is housed within a timeless heritage-listed building and offers nine event spaces.
- Timeless heritage-listed building with nine event spaces
- Convenient location in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Luxury 5-star hotel with 364 elegant rooms and suites
Estate TuscanyPokolbin, New South Wales, 2320 5.0
Set on 26 acres in the beautiful Hunter Valley, Estate Tuscany is a stunning private event venue with onsite accommodation and picturesque mountain views.
- Sprawling 26-acre estate with panoramic mountain and vineyard views
- Beautiful Tuscan-inspired courtyard for outdoor weddings and events
- Award-winning Mill Restaurant with fine dining menus
The Langham, SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
The Langham, Sydney in The Rocks is a luxury 5-star hotel with beautiful ballrooms and event spaces for gatherings of all types. The suites, spa and panoramic harbour views are simply gorgeous.
- Ideally located 25 minutes from Sydney airport, 14 minutes from Central Station and 7 minutes from Circular Quay
- 95 spacious hotel suites and 5 private event rooms for guests to stay in
- Hosts events for up to 200 guests
Related popular event spaces