Popular Private Dining Venues Sydney
From seafood straight out of the harbour to the latest plant-based fare, Sydney’s got a private dining room venue to tantalise your tastebuds and play host to your upcoming celebration. Are you planning a birthday bash with loved ones? A graduation dinner, client meet-up or something for mum on Mother’s Day? There are so many options it’s tough to know where to begin. Ask our Sydney VenueCrew to personalise private dining venue suggestions today .
Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour
Events at Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour are renowned for their refined French elegance, fine dining menus, impressive harbour views & 5-star service.
- Luxurious 5-star hotel with elegant, French-inspired interiors
- Glamorous Magnifique Ballroom for weddings and gala events
- Flexible function spaces that suit both intimate and grand events
- 590 guest rooms and suites with Darling Harbour views
A luxury hotel near the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House, InterContinental Sydney hosts elite weddings, corporate functions, and special events.
- Award-winning catering team
- Minutes from Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Historic Treasury building
- 19th Century Art Deco finishes
Establishment Bar by Merivale
Set in an iconic Sydney building, Establishment Bar is a sleek and sophisticated event space with a magnificent marble bar and a covered garden oasis.
- Spectacular features include extravagant lighting and a sleek, long marble bar
- Spacious private outdoor courtyard filled with light and greenery
- Located in a stately 19th-century building, The George Patterson House
- A grand, column-lined space featuring high ceilings and bathed in natural light
InterContinental Sydney Double Bay
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
- Alfresco and indoor event spaces
Set on 26 acres in the beautiful Hunter Valley, Estate Tuscany is a stunning private event venue with onsite accommodation and picturesque mountain views.
- Sprawling 26-acre estate with panoramic mountain and vineyard views
- Beautiful Tuscan-inspired courtyard for outdoor weddings and events
- Award-winning Mill Restaurant with fine dining menus
- Experienced in-house event coordinators
Coogee Bay Hotel
Located in Sydney’s eastern suburbs, Coogee Bay Hotel is a relaxed waterfront venue with coastal aesthetics and boutique accommodation.
- Light-filled space with breathtaking ocean views
- Onsite boutique hotel
- Onsite restaurant, bars, and entertainment
- Coastal, tropical aesthetic
Established in 1805, Belgenny Farm in NSW is a colonial-era social and corporate events space that is rich with history and character.
- A huge granary event venue with exposed beams and open plan interiors
- Delicious catering provided by renowned Peter Rowland Group
- Multiple picturesque wedding ceremony locations
- Scenic location just an hour’s drive from Sydney CBD
O Bar & Dining
O Bar & Dining Sydney is a unique revolving event venue on level 47 of Australia Square Tower, offering panoramic views of Sydney Harbour.
- Breathtaking 360-degree views of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline
- Located on level 47 of Sydney’s iconic Australia Square Tower
- Exceptional fine-dining menus by chef/owner Michael Moore
- Exclusive venue hire available for large events with bespoke floor plans
Rydges Sydney Central
With nine elegant event venues and a beautiful rooftop function space, Rydges Sydney Central is perfect for hosting your next event in Surry Hills.
- 4-star hotel in Surry Hills with elegant function suites and a terrace
- Panoramic views of Sydney CBD through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Ideal location next to Central Station with discounted parking available
- 309 award-winning hotel bedrooms at special rates
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
Nestled in the heart of Sydney CBD, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is housed within a timeless heritage-listed building and offers nine event spaces.
- Timeless heritage-listed building with nine event spaces
- Convenient location in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Luxury 5-star hotel with 364 elegant rooms and suites
- In-house catering that can be tailored to suit cultural and dietary needs