To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Engagement Party Venues Sydney
Ohh, congrats on your engagement! What a heady time this is. If you’re keen to show off a sparkler at an engagement party with your nearest and dearest, Sydney has some stunning venue options on show. From restaurants overlooking the harbour to cocktail bars and breweries, your Sydney engagement party venue will set the tone for the future big event! Our expert Venue Finders make your venue quest hassle-free. Reach out for help today .
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is a historic venue near Sydney that offers an elegant setting for estate weddings, corporate functions, and social events.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
A grand ballroom and seven corporate event spaces are on offer at InterContinental Double Bay, a waterview hotel with plush suites for all your event guests.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Events at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth are at once glamorous and modern, whether hosted in the bright restaurant space or the dramatic setting of the Art Deco ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in Sydney CBD, this modern 5-star hotel offers glamorous ballroom event venues that are fit for a lively occasion or corporate event of any type.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
The Langham, SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
The Langham, Sydney in The Rocks is a luxury 5-star hotel with beautiful ballrooms and event spaces for gatherings of all types. The suites, spa and panoramic harbour views are simply gorgeous.
- Ideally located 25 minutes from Sydney airport, 14 minutes from Central Station and 7 minutes from Circular Quay
- 95 spacious hotel suites and 5 private event rooms for guests to stay in
- Hosts events for up to 200 guests
Little Pearl Beach Suites ManlyManly, New South Wales, 2095 5.0
With its versatile modern interiors and breathtaking beach views, Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly offers the perfect setting for stylish events in Sydney.
- Stylish waterfront venue overlooking Manly Beach
- Modern interiors with versatile layouts and beach views
- Beautiful alfresco courtyard adjoining the main event space
Establishment Ballroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Establishment Ballroom by Merivale is a large event venue in a heritage building on George Street, complete with a large terrace & boutique hotel.
- An iconic heritage building conveniently located in central Sydney
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure an abundance of natural light
- Star features include a grand, modern marble bar
Establishment Bar by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Set in an iconic Sydney building, Establishment Bar is a sleek and sophisticated event space with a magnificent marble bar and a covered garden oasis.
- Spectacular features include extravagant lighting and a sleek, long marble bar
- Spacious private outdoor courtyard filled with light and greenery
- Located in a stately 19th-century building, The George Patterson House
Sydney Harbour Marriott HotelSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located at Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour Marriott is a luxury hotel with 595 stylish suites and various modern event spaces. A favourite is an open-air terrace on level four.
- Open-air terrace with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Award-winning wedding menus by a Michelin Star-trained chef
- Luxury guest accommodation with group discounts available
Kittyhawk SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Kittyhawk is a classic French-inspired cocktail bar in Sydney's CBD that offers a warm, glowing atmosphere for events ranging from corporate cocktail parties to cosy anniversary celebrations.
- Situated in the centre of Sydney’s CBD, next to the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens
- Classic French-meets-military décor; a venue decked out in style with a nod to early 20th century French chic and military memorabilia
- Choose from one of the three fully adapatable event spaces, or opt for exclusive hire of the whole venue
Related popular event spaces
A Guide to Finding the Perfect Sydney Engagement Party Venue
Engagement party venues in Sydney are strewn across the city, from Bondi Beach to Mosman and in the heart of the CBD too. Whether you want to host your own party or you’re holding an engagement party for your best friends, we’ve got an entire list of venues you’ll want to check out.
Here are our top tips for hosting a Sydney engagement party that’s fun, fun, fun!
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Consider various locations and destinations across Sydney
Love a good, relaxed beach vibe? We fully support that sentiment. A great spot for an engagement party on the beach is Zest Beachouse at Point Piper, overlooking Sydney’s picturesque Rose Bay. This stunning waterfront venue boasts stylish modern interiors and two impressive function spaces.
If an urban venue in Sydney CBD with a stylish setting is more your engagement party style, check out the event spaces at Establishment Bar and Establishment Ballroom — both are located with the Establishment Precinct and run by legendary catering all-stars, Merivale.
Mosman is also a gorgeous engagement party destination with venues like Gunners’ Barracks and Sergeants’ Mess setting waterfront backdrops and offering plenty of space for a large engagement bash. Both are run by Grand Pacific Group, a catering team that’s known for delivering a bold, modern experience for private parties and events.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: Get creative with the overall guest experience
The great thing about planning an engagement party is that you don’t have to worry about following a specific format for the event — you might want to do a formal seated dinner, or a casual cocktail party could feel more enjoyable for the couple.
You could go so far as to coordinate something like a wine tasting engagement party for the occasion. Sydney Urban Winery would be a great backdrop for this sort of event. Not only do they make their own wines and lead fun, interactive tasting workshops, but the space is beautiful and doesn’t need much dressing up.
For a boozy brunch, Vibe Rushcutters Bay is a beauty. The event space here is light-filled and relaxed, giving you and your guests that lovely experience of being both indoors and out on a nice, sunny Sydney day.
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Consider a hotel venue
Hotel venues make it really easy to host an engagement party while staying in budget and still providing guests with a lovely experience. Sydney hotels that host engagement parties run the gamut from intimate boutique hotels to lavish five-star hotels and resorts.
Set in The Rocks and overlooking Sydney Harbour, 55 George Street offers a rooftop engagement party venue at Rydges Sydney Harbour Hotel. Host a cocktail party here at sunset and you’ll be celebrating just as that golden light cloaks the city and lights up the view.
The bright, modern space at Garden Court Restaurant inside Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Hotel is also a gem of a find for brunch engagement parties. The venue is peaceful and serene, serves delicious food and makes it easy to gather with a group of your nearest and dearest over a mid-morning or early afternoon event.
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
Venues price their hire spaces in a variety of ways. For instance, many restaurants offer either semi-private or private dining for a minimum food and beverage spend. Event spaces in hotels also follow a minimum spend agreement, or they might require a room hire fee as well. Venues that don’t include catering usually require a flat room hire fee.
We work with venues all across Sydney to bring you the very best selection. Here’s how VenueCrew works:
- You’ll reach out to VenueCrew and let us know what you’re looking for in an engagement party venue
- We’ll send over a handpicked selection of venues matched to you
- You’ll sign a contract with your fave and get the ball rolling
Whether you’re planning your own engagement party or hosting it for dear friends, finding the right venue is really all about the atmosphere you want to create. If you’re into something super casual at a trendy restaurant, Kittyhawk Sydney is a gorgeous option. If you’re looking for a space that’s grand and formal, but really easy to plan a private event with, hotels like Pier One Sydney Harbour and Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay are perfect. For more recommendations that are perfectly matched to your engagement party, speak with one of our brilliant local Venue Specialists.