Popular Rooftop Venues Sydney
With its breathtaking harbour and balmy climate to boot, Sydney is one impressive backdrop for a wedding. And what better way to drink it all in than with a rooftop wedding venue! There are lofty cocktail bars and penthouse spaces with pools; restaurants, terraces and laidback beer gardens. But which style rooftop wedding venue in Sydney is a match for you? Ask our Venue Finders to help . They know what makes a party!
Bathers’ PavilionMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Boasting panoramic views of Sydney’s Balmoral Beach, Bathers’ Pavilion Mosman is a modern waterfront wedding venue with bright and airy reception spaces.
- Unrivalled location overlooking Sydney’s beautiful Balmoral Beach
- Bright and airy Balmoral Room for private events and wedding receptions
- European-inspired al fresco terrace for waterfront ceremonies and cocktail parties
Coogee Bay HotelCoogee, New South Wales, 2034 5.0
Your dreamy coastal wedding comes to life at Coogee Bay Hotel in Sydney, a tropical waterfront venue with multiple indoor and outdoor event spaces.
- Light-filled space with breathtaking ocean views
- Onsite boutique hotel
- Onsite restaurant, bars, and entertainment
O Bar & DiningSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Perched on the 47th floor of Australia Square Tower in Sydney’s CBD, O Bar & Dining is a modern wedding venue with views of Sydney Harbour.
- Breathtaking 360-degree views of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline
- Located on level 47 of Sydney’s iconic Australia Square Tower
- Exceptional fine-dining menus by chef/owner Michael Moore
Rydges Sydney CentralSurry Hills, New South Wales, 2010 5.0
Situated in the upscale area of Surry Hills, Rydges Sydney Central is a 4-star hotel wedding venue with an elegant rooftop function space.
- 4-star hotel in Surry Hills with elegant function suites and a terrace
- Panoramic views of Sydney CBD through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Ideal location next to Central Station with discounted parking available
Cruise Bar SydneyThe Rocks, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Cruise Bar Sydney is a stylish waterfront wedding venue in Circular Quay, with a spectacular rooftop space for ceremonies and views of the Opera House.
- Modern, stylish and light-filled event spaces
- Stunning views of Circular Quay and the Sydney Opera House
- Expansive rooftop space for outdoor wedding ceremonies
Related popular event spaces
With its picturesque harbour and glorious weather, it comes as no surprise that Sydney offers an impressive selection of rooftop wedding venues. From funky poolside spaces to colourful cocktail lounges, our hand-picked collection of rooftop wedding venues in Sydney boasts some of the city’s best views.
Our Sydney Venue Specialists know the city like the back of their hand and are always on the lookout for the best venues so you can celebrate your wedding in style. There are a few things to consider before you start searching for a Sydney rooftop wedding venue, so our venue experts have put together some handy tips. Contact a Sydney Venue Specialist today .
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Choose a weather-proof rooftop venue in case of unpredictable weather.
If you’re planning a wedding in the cooler months or just want peace of mind that the weather won’t affect your day, a covered rooftop venue space is the way to go. Choose from one of our all-weather rooftop wedding venues and enjoy spectacular views of Sydney on your wedding day, come rain, hail or shine. Speak to one of our dedicated Sydney Venue Specialists and they will match you with a stunning all-weather rooftop venue.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Alfresco terraces are perfect for romantic outdoor ceremonies.
If you’re looking for a wedding venue that offers a rooftop vibe without the height, there are some exceptional outdoor terrace spaces in Sydney. For intimate wedding ceremonies, the alfresco terrace at Establishment Ballroom by Merivale Sydney is an oasis in the heart of the city, overlooking the beautiful Establishment Garden.
Another Sydney venue with a beautiful outdoor terrace is Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel. The hotel’s terrace overlooks Macquarie Place Park and offers a lush green space for outdoor weddings in Circular Quay. This versatile blank canvas space can be dressed up to suit your theme and has space for a 100-guest wedding ceremony. Download a Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel brochure.
Frequently Asked Questions
We take the stress out of the rooftop wedding venue search. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your wedding requirements, preferred date, and guest count
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite rooftop wedding venues
- Confirm your date, send out the invites, and start getting all the finer details sorted
Cruise Bar Sydney is a stylish waterfront wedding venue in Circular Quay, with a spectacular rooftop space for ceremonies and views of the Opera House. VenueCrew will take the hassle out of the search and pair you up with the perfect rooftop wedding venue.