To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Hotel Venues Sydney
Fit for the finest of weddings, the international city of Sydney is teeming with elegant and upscale hotels complete with ballrooms, onsite restaurants, rooftop bars and cosy event spaces. If you’re searching for a Sydney hotel wedding venue, then you’ve come to the right place. Whether it’s spectacular views of Sydney Harbour or the twinkling city skyline, our Venue Finders can help suggest excellent hotels to fit your style, budget and guest count.
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
Marry in the French-inspired courtyard before heading into the Grand Ballroom at InterContinental Hotel Sydney Double Bay for an unforgettable five-star hotel wedding with views of Sydney Harbour.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
At your Sofitel Sydney Wentworth 5-star hotel wedding, you'll exchange your vows in an intimate courtyard followed by a reception in either the bright, modern restaurant space or the glamorous ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Celebrate your reception in Amora Jamison's glam ballroom and you'll be thrilled with the impeccable service delivered by this award-winning venue.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
The Langham, SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located in The Rocks, The Langham, Sydney offers a glamorous ballroom wedding venue with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour. The gorgeous hotel suites and in-house spa are icing on the cake.
- Ideally located 25 minutes from Sydney airport, 14 minutes from Central Station and 7 minutes from Circular Quay
- 95 spacious hotel suites and 5 private event rooms for guests to stay in
- Hosts events for up to 200 guests
Establishment Ballroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Establishment Ballroom by Merivale features an elegant ballroom space in Sydney CBD with a large outdoor terrace overlooking Establishment Garden.
- An iconic heritage building conveniently located in central Sydney
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure an abundance of natural light
- Star features include a grand, modern marble bar
Establishment Bar by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Featuring a striking marble bar, white columns and intricate details, Establishment Bar is a romantic space for an unforgettable city wedding.
- Spectacular features include extravagant lighting and a sleek, long marble bar
- Spacious private outdoor courtyard filled with light and greenery
- Located in a stately 19th-century building, The George Patterson House
Sydney Harbour Marriott HotelSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Sydney Harbour Marriott offers sweeping harbour views, luxury hotel accommodation and an impressive reputation for high service standards. It's conveniently positioned for wedding ceremonies in Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Sydney.
- Open-air terrace with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Award-winning wedding menus by a Michelin Star-trained chef
- Luxury guest accommodation with group discounts available
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Contemporary luxury meets heritage charm at the 5-star Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, making it the perfect setting for an inner-city wedding.
- Timeless heritage-listed building with nine event spaces
- Convenient location in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Luxury 5-star hotel with 364 elegant rooms and suites
Hyatt Regency SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Hyatt Regency is a popular choice for glamorous ballroom weddings in Sydney, with its luxury accommodation and unrivalled Darling Harbour location.
- Unrivalled CBD location next to Sydney’s iconic Darling Harbour
- Two stunning ballroom spaces for glamorous weddings
- 888 luxurious guest rooms and suites with modern décor and deluxe amenities
Intercontinental SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
The iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House are the backdrops to your glamorous wedding at the 5-star InterContinental Sydney hotel.
- Award-winning catering team
- Minutes from Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Historic Treasury building
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Sydney Hotel Wedding Venues
Sydney is a stunning seaside metropolis where weddings have unrivalled backdrops of the South Pacific Ocean. There are a variety of hotel wedding venues dotted around the CBD, The Rocks, Circular Quay and all the suburbs too. Whether you’d like a cosmopolitan ambience or a timeless day with all the traditions included, VenueCrew can rustle up the perfect hotel for you.
Laidback weddings at modern hotels are popular throughout Sydney, as they have all the latest amenities on-site already. Vibe Rushcutters Bay is a great example for couples who want a bright and airy setting, with plenty of lush botanicals and a statement tiled flooring. Looking out over Rushcutters Bay Park, this refined hotel has a variety of flexible event spaces to suit any theme. Download the Vibe Rushcutters Bay wedding brochure here.
For something more classical, The Langham Sydney in The Rocks is the epitome of romance. Exquisite furnishings and signature 5-star service lend your wedding reception an impressive atmosphere in the ballroom event space. Luxurious accommodation and the tranquil setting near the city centre seal the deal. You can have a look at The Langham, Sydney wedding brochure here.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Decide on Your Hotel Style
Are you looking for a contemporary hotel venue with an urban rooftop? Or what about a luxury boutique hotel that’s intimate and full of character. Our VenueCrew know the hotel wedding industry in Sydney like the back of our hands, and our Sydney Venue Specialists will be able to match you up with the perfect place without any hassle or extra cost. Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Consider Hotel Wedding Venues With A View
Sydney is one of Australia’s most picturesque cities, so picking a venue with a view will set your wedding day apart. Luckily, a lot of Sydney hotels are built with the outlook in mind so that every guest can enjoy the city’s energy from their bedrooms and the various luxury event spaces.
55 George Street at Rydges Sydney Harbour is a stunning rooftop hotel wedding venue with wraparound views of the world-renowned iconic landmarks. On the terrace, the heated pool, jacuzzi and marquee come together to create an exciting outdoor wedding space in an unforgettable setting. For more information, download the 55 George Street wedding brochure here.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Have The Option To Celebrate Outdoors
Some Sydney hotels offer indoor weddings only, but it is great to make the most of the weather if it’s a beautiful day. Equally, if it starts to rain, you can have a wet weather event space inside if things don’t go to plan. Whatever the climate, it’s sensible to have a flexible wedding venue where you can have all options covered.
For example, Sofitel Sydney Wentworth features a symmetrical garden courtyard that leads directly into the restaurant. It creates a breezy in-and-out flow, where your guests will feel welcome and relaxed as the smartly dressed waiters serve exquisite canapés. Similarly, Sydney Harbour Marriott features a gorgeous outdoor terrace in the heart of the CBD. It’s perfect for drinks receptions and ceremonies surrounded by the high-rise architecture at Circular Quay.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 4: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
Sydney has a huge range of hotel wedding venues on offer, from small boutique hotels to large international brands. Sifting through their inclusions and settling on the ideal venue can take a lot of time, but VenueCrew makes things simple. We’ll create a shortlist of all the best possible venues for your guest list, date and accommodation requirements. Our Sydney Venue specialists are looking forward to speaking with you to streamline your search for free.
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey
Frequently Asked Questions
We make venue searching effortless. Here’s how it works:
- Make a list of your wedding venue requirements, preferred date and guest number
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes for the hotel wedding venues that suit your requirements
- Confirm your wedding date, send out the invites and start to plan all the fun details