To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Garden Venues Melbourne
Do manicured lawns and the sweet waft of Eucalypt feature on your wedding mood board? Melburnians are so spoilt for choice when it comes to the many parks, gardens and natural settings for celebrating an outdoor wedding. So, what’s the best way to turn this vision into reality? Our Venue Finders can guide you through the options whether your wedding is romantic, rustic, or an elegant garden soiree. Ask our Crew today .
Jardin TanSouth Yarra, Victoria, 3141 5.0
Set within the lush surrounds of Melbourne’s famous Royal Botanic Gardens, Jardin Tan is the perfect venue for a modern inner-city wedding.
- Located in the iconic Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Flexible event spaces depending on guest capacity
- Prime Melbourne CBD location, close to public transport
Levantine HillColdstream, Victoria, 3770 5.0
Levantine Hill is one of Yarra Valley's best modern winery wedding venues. Here, panoramic views of vineyards and hills set a romantic scene.
- A gorgeous vineyard and event venue in Melbourne’s beautiful Yarra Valley
- Indoor function rooms as well as outdoor terraces and gardens
- Suitable for intimate ceremonies with 20 guests to grand celebrations with 500 guests
Chateau Yering HotelYering, Victoria, 3770 5.0
Chateau Yering is a boutique hotel in the Yarra Valley that's surrounded by stately gardens and vineyards. Here, your winery wedding will be a dream.
- A contemporary venue set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria’s oldest wine region
- Gorgeous wedding photo ops include the vineyards, the sunken garden, or in front of the grand stairway
- Menus prepared with quality local produce sourced from around the Yarra Valley region
Mercure PortseaPortsea, Victoria, 3944 5.0
Mercure Portsea is a romantic boutique hotel wedding venue on the Mornington Peninsula with spectacular views, a ballroom, and garden ceremony spots.
- Extensive manicured gardens and golf course setting
- Lovely accommodation on-site for guests
- Exclusive Mornington Peninsula location with access to numerous tourist destinations
Yarra Valley LodgeChirnside Park, Victoria, 3116 5.0
Yarra Valley Lodge is an elegant country wedding venue situated on a sprawling estate just 45 minutes from Melbourne.
- Picturesque Yarra Valley location
- Light-filled conservatory overlooking the gardens
- Gourmet menus and fine local wines
acre farm BurwoodBurwood East, Victoria, 3151 5.0
acre farm Burwood is an urban farm wedding venue with rustic aesthetics, a sustainable ethos, and views of the Dandenong Ranges.
- Rustic urban rooftop farm with beautiful indoor and outdoor event spaces
- Farm-to-table dining experiences utilising seasonal ingredients grown onsite
- A unique space for weddings, parties and corporate events
The Terrace: Coming soonSouth Yarra, Victoria, 3141 5.0
The Terrace offers dreamy garden weddings from its idyllic location within Melbourne’s iconic Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Set in the iconic Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Flexible, modern event space with open-air feel
- Prime Melbourne location, close to public transport
Leonda by the YarraHawthorn, Victoria, 3122 5.0
Set against a tree-filled backdrop, Hawthorn's Leonda by the Yarra offers elegant, modern event spaces and a passionate team of wedding planners.
- Located in the tranquil and leafy Melbourne suburb of Hawthorn, minutes from Melbourne's CBD
- Luxury waterfront event venue
- Variety of event spaces includes two gorgeous, spacious ballrooms
Warrawong EstateEynesbury, Victoria, 3338 5.0
Relaxed country weddings find their home at Warrawong Estate in Melbourne’s West, with its rustic 1850s Woolshed and stunning outdoor ceremony area.
- Exclusive use of this privately-owned 185-acre property in Melbourne’s West
- Charming historic Woolshed for relaxed wedding receptions
- Stunning outdoor ceremony space overlooking the Werribee River
Related popular event spaces
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey