To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Popular Seminar Venues London
Need somewhere polished yet practical to host a business seminar in London? You’ve come to the right place. London boasts a slew of training and seminar venues equipped with modern conveniences to make your next presentation, strategy session or training day a success. Whether you’re after something professional and commanding or a space a little more off-beat, contact our Venue Finders today . They’ll personalise a selection of London seminar venues to your needs.
Kimpton Fitzroy London1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE 5.0
A spectacular palm court atrium and light-filled event spaces lend Kimpton Fitzroy's luxury 5-star hotel a stunning event setting.
- Two stunning, timeless function spaces
- Five-star hotel in a recently refurbished Grade II listed building
- Outdoor wedding photo ops at Russell Square gardens
Gray’s Inn London8 South Square, London, WC1R 5ET 5.0
Home to six impressive function spaces and beautiful private gardens, Gray’s Inn is a popular venue choice for weddings and private events in Central London.
- Six stunning event spaces steeped in history
- Beautiful private gardens for cocktail parties and marquee weddings
- Convenient Central London location next to Chancery Lane Station
Butchers’ Hall London87 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7EB 5.0
Butchers’ Hall London is an elegant and traditional livery hall venue that’s available for private functions, weddings, and meetings in the heart of the city.
- Historic livery hall with five versatile event spaces
- Spectacular Great Hall with opulent interiors
- Impressive rooftop garden terrace overlooking Central London
The Bentley Hotel27-33 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4JX 5.0
Dine, dance and celebrate in 5-star elegance. Situated in Kensington, The Bentley Hotel London is a luxury hotel venue with five unique event spaces.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate London is a grand Victorian-style venue in the heart of the city with 3 industrial-style function spaces overlooking the Thames.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
The In & Out Naval and Military Club4 Saint James's Square, London, SW1Y 4JU 5.0
The In & Out Naval and Military Club is a central, historic club and popular events venue in St James’s Square with a regal, timeless atmosphere.
- An exclusive, distinguished wedding venue nestled in the heart of London
- Indoor and alfresco reception venue options
- A classic English setting with cosy fireplaces and a grand staircase
South Place Hotel3 South Place, London, EC2M 2AF 5.0
A stylish boutique hotel in Finsbury, South Place Hotel is home to a Michelin-starred restaurant and a lively rooftop terrace event venue.
- Stylish boutique hotel wedding venue in Finsbury
- Luxurious and modern interior architecture by Conran + Partners
- Stunning rooftop terrace with sweeping views of London
Greenwich Yacht Club1 Peartree Way, London, SE10 0BW 5.0
Boasting spectacular views of London’s River Thames, Greenwich Yacht Club is a stylish waterfront venue with two light-filled function spaces.
- Picturesque waterfront venue offering spectacular views of the River Thames
- Choice of two light and spacious function rooms
- The Yacht Club’s Main Hall is licensed to host ceremonies
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
Belair House is a grand Georgian manse surrounded by gardens and parkland — perfect for any event that spans both indoors and out.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Cutty SarkKing William Walk, London, SE10 9HT 5.0
The only place in the world where events can be held under the hull of a ship, Cutty Sark Greenwich is a maritime event venue that's full of surprises.
- One of London's most striking wedding venues
- Stunning location in the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Four elegant event spaces of varying sizes with two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies
Related popular event spaces
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
These Melbourne winter wedding venues all have cosy interiors that’ll make your wedding day feel warm and inviting. Just add candles and wine! Winters in Melbourne can be grey