Of the many exciting attractions the UK’s capital boasts, London’s extraordinary array of eye-catching architecture and historic buildings is second to none. You’ll find everything from state-of-the-art venues right
Popular Alternative Venues Sydney
Are you on the hunt for a Sydney wedding venue that shuns tradition and embraces your individuality? Wedding guests will love the experience of an alternative wedding venue – there’s nothing run-of-the-mill about it. And let’s face it – Sydney itself is pretty unusual. The Opera House, The Rocks and it’s incredible tourist attractions make for one-of-a-kind wedding photos, too. Let our Venue Finders suggest alternative Sydney wedding venues matched to your quirky style.
Bellevue Cottage by AntoineGlebe, New South Wales, 2037 5.0
Bellevue Cottage by Antoine is a heritage-listed restaurant wedding venue offering delightful French cuisine and stunning views of Sydney’s Blackwattle Bay.
- Stunning waterfront location in Glebe, just a stone’s throw from the Sydney CBD
- Intimate dining spaces brimming with rustic heritage charm
- Spacious alfresco terrace overlooking Blackwattle Bay and Sydney’s skyline
Little Pearl Beach Suites ManlyManly, New South Wales, 2095 5.0
Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly is a stunning waterfront wedding venue overlooking the shimmering waters and golden sands of Sydney’s iconic Manly Beach.
- Stylish waterfront venue overlooking Manly Beach
- Modern interiors with versatile layouts and beach views
- Beautiful alfresco courtyard adjoining the main event space
Establishment Bar by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Featuring a striking marble bar, white columns and intricate details, Establishment Bar is a romantic space for an unforgettable city wedding.
- Spectacular features include extravagant lighting and a sleek, long marble bar
- Spacious private outdoor courtyard filled with light and greenery
- Located in a stately 19th-century building, The George Patterson House
Hyatt Regency SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Hyatt Regency is a popular choice for glamorous ballroom weddings in Sydney, with its luxury accommodation and unrivalled Darling Harbour location.
- Unrivalled CBD location next to Sydney’s iconic Darling Harbour
- Two stunning ballroom spaces for glamorous weddings
- 888 luxurious guest rooms and suites with modern décor and deluxe amenities
Bathers’ PavilionMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Boasting panoramic views of Sydney’s Balmoral Beach, Bathers’ Pavilion Mosman is a modern waterfront wedding venue with bright and airy reception spaces.
- Unrivalled location overlooking Sydney’s beautiful Balmoral Beach
- Bright and airy Balmoral Room for private events and wedding receptions
- European-inspired al fresco terrace for waterfront ceremonies and cocktail parties
Ottimo House SydneyDenham Court, New South Wales, 2565 5.0
The untouched countryside and manicured gardens at Ottimo House Sydney sets a fairytale scene for couples seeking a romantic wedding immersed in nature.
- Seamless combination of rustic and modern architecture
- Culinary team led by executive chef
- Located on 500 acres of historic Denham Court Estate
Springfield HouseDural, New South Wales, 2158 5.0
Springfield House is an enchanting garden wedding venue in Sydney featuring an elegant manor, grand marquee, and bespoke wedding packages.
- Five acres of stunning manicured gardens
- Grand marquee for weddings and private events
- Charming manor for the perfect indoor celebration
Cruise Bar SydneyThe Rocks, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Cruise Bar Sydney is a stylish waterfront wedding venue in Circular Quay, with a spectacular rooftop space for ceremonies and views of the Opera House.
- Modern, stylish and light-filled event spaces
- Stunning views of Circular Quay and the Sydney Opera House
- Expansive rooftop space for outdoor wedding ceremonies
Sofitel Sydney Darling HarbourSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour is a luxury hotel wedding venue with a grand ballroom, elegant French-inspired decor and exceptional fine dining menus.
- Luxurious 5-star hotel with elegant, French-inspired interiors
- Glamorous Magnifique Ballroom for weddings and gala events
- Flexible function spaces that suit both intimate and grand events
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Alternative Wedding Venues Sydney
Looking for a quirky wedding venue that’s unlike any other you’ve visited before? Somewhere that tells a story and will stand out in everyone’s memory? Finding an alternative wedding venue in Sydney is made simple with VenueCrew. With a team of talented Sydney Venue Specialists onboard, we’ll be able to capture the essence of your style in a unique event space.
There’s something exceptional about Sydney’s range of unusual wedding venues, from museums and art galleries to aquariums and yachts. With the jaw-dropping harbour and cultural attractions at every corner of the city, there are a lot of hidden gems awaiting your discovery. Chat to a Sydney Venue Specialist today to find the best alternative wedding venue for you.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Create An Atmosphere Like No Other At A Wine Bar
Sydney has an astonishing variety of wine bar wedding venues, where you can create a warm and welcoming ambience. Places like Urban Winery Sydney have a fantastic selection of event spaces, including a barrel room and outdoor courtyard. You could create an enchanting candlelit reception or an exciting wine tasting experience with your friends and family. To find out more about this alternative wedding venue in Sydney, download the Urban Winery Sydney brochure.
The Kittyhawk in Sydney CBD is a quirky war-time era wedding venue with an industrial look. You can hire out the private Officer’s Mess, the light-filled conservatory or have the entire venue to yourselves. Its old-world vintage charm will win you and your guests over, and the flexibility of the spaces allows you to get creative and make them your own. Have a look at the Kittyhawk venue profile for more information.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
Are you tired of sifting through potential venues and not finding one that feels right for you? You’ve come to the right place. VenueCrew is passionate about connecting couples with inspiring venues that make their wedding day as unique as can be. On your free consultation with a Sydney Venue Specialist, we’ll show you a range of alternative wedding venues that suit your budget, style and guest count. If you’re looking for a place with character and unusual features,
get in touch with VenueCrew today.
To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
Frequently Asked Questions
The venue finding process with VenueCrew is easy. Here are the steps:
- Write down your wedding requirements, preferred date, and guest count
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite alternative venues
- Confirm your date, send out the invites, and start planning your dream wedding