Of the many exciting attractions the UK’s capital boasts, London’s extraordinary array of eye-catching architecture and historic buildings is second to none. You’ll find everything from state-of-the-art venues right
Popular Luxury Venues Sydney
Sydney luxury wedding venues span the style range from glamorous ballrooms with towering ceilings and huge chandeliers to laidback luxury wedding venues tucked away in historic houses. Whether you’re on the hunt for a luxury hotel wedding venue with waterfront views or something with a more intimate, cosy feel that’s a little more exclusive, our Venue Specialists have you covered. Contact Us .
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is an elegant country wedding venue near Sydney with multiple ceremony locations, picturesque gardens, and a grand marquee.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
InterContinental Sydney Double BayDouble Bay, New South Wales, 2028 5.0
Marry in the French-inspired courtyard before heading into the Grand Ballroom at InterContinental Hotel Sydney Double Bay for an unforgettable five-star hotel wedding with views of Sydney Harbour.
- Panoramic views over Double Bay Marina
- Stylish rooftop bar with an infinity pool
- Five-star boutique hotel
Bellevue Cottage by AntoineGlebe, New South Wales, 2037 5.0
Bellevue Cottage by Antoine is a heritage-listed restaurant wedding venue offering delightful French cuisine and stunning views of Sydney’s Blackwattle Bay.
- Stunning waterfront location in Glebe, just a stone’s throw from the Sydney CBD
- Intimate dining spaces brimming with rustic heritage charm
- Spacious alfresco terrace overlooking Blackwattle Bay and Sydney’s skyline
Sofitel Sydney WentworthSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
At your Sofitel Sydney Wentworth 5-star hotel wedding, you'll exchange your vows in an intimate courtyard followed by a reception in either the bright, modern restaurant space or the glamorous ballroom.
- Art Deco style ballroom with glamorous details and lighting
- French-inspired interiors and garden courtyard
- Different styles of event spaces that suit both small gatherings and large galas
Amora Hotel Jamison SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Celebrate your reception in Amora Jamison's glam ballroom and you'll be thrilled with the impeccable service delivered by this award-winning venue.
- A stylish and luxurious hotel situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Beautiful, elevated views of Sydney CBD
- 10 contemporary, sleek function venues to choose from
The Langham, SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Located in The Rocks, The Langham, Sydney offers a glamorous ballroom wedding venue with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour. The gorgeous hotel suites and in-house spa are icing on the cake.
- Ideally located 25 minutes from Sydney airport, 14 minutes from Central Station and 7 minutes from Circular Quay
- 95 spacious hotel suites and 5 private event rooms for guests to stay in
- Hosts events for up to 200 guests
Establishment Bar by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Featuring a striking marble bar, white columns and intricate details, Establishment Bar is a romantic space for an unforgettable city wedding.
- Spectacular features include extravagant lighting and a sleek, long marble bar
- Spacious private outdoor courtyard filled with light and greenery
- Located in a stately 19th-century building, The George Patterson House
Sydney Harbour Marriott HotelSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Sydney Harbour Marriott offers sweeping harbour views, luxury hotel accommodation and an impressive reputation for high service standards. It's conveniently positioned for wedding ceremonies in Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Sydney.
- Open-air terrace with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Award-winning wedding menus by a Michelin Star-trained chef
- Luxury guest accommodation with group discounts available
Hyatt Regency SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Hyatt Regency is a popular choice for glamorous ballroom weddings in Sydney, with its luxury accommodation and unrivalled Darling Harbour location.
- Unrivalled CBD location next to Sydney’s iconic Darling Harbour
- Two stunning ballroom spaces for glamorous weddings
- 888 luxurious guest rooms and suites with modern décor and deluxe amenities
Bathers’ PavilionMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Boasting panoramic views of Sydney’s Balmoral Beach, Bathers’ Pavilion Mosman is a modern waterfront wedding venue with bright and airy reception spaces.
- Unrivalled location overlooking Sydney’s beautiful Balmoral Beach
- Bright and airy Balmoral Room for private events and wedding receptions
- European-inspired al fresco terrace for waterfront ceremonies and cocktail parties
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to the Best Luxury Wedding Venues in Sydney
When planning a high-end Sydney wedding, you need a luxurious venue that will set the scene and blow your guests away. Are you envisioning soaring high ceilings? Luxe marble finishings? Opulent chandeliers? No matter your vision, our Sydney Venue Specialists will have the perfect luxury wedding venue for you.
If you’re looking for a luxury wedding venue that’s brimming with sheer wow factor, we recommend checking out O Bar & Dining Sydney. Perched on the 47th floor of Australia Square Tower in Sydney’s CBD, O Bar & Dining is a luxurious modern wedding venue offering panoramic views of Sydney Harbour. Download an O Bar & Dining Sydney wedding brochure.
There are a few things to consider before you start searching for your dream Sydney luxury wedding venue, so our venue experts have put together some useful tips. Contact a Sydney Venue Specialist today .
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Host your wedding at one of Sydney’s luxury 5-star hotels
Sydney is filled with luxurious hotel wedding venues, and the convenience of hosting your wedding at a five-star hotel is incomparable, with everything you need under one roof. Benefits of hotel weddings include exceptional fine-dining menus from in-house chefs, experienced wedding planners, and luxurious accommodation for you and your guests.
It really doesn’t get more luxurious than The Langham, Sydney, with its glamorous ballroom wedding venue, beautifully appointed hotel guest rooms, and dreamy in-house spa for pre-wedding treatments. For more information, download The Langham, Sydney’s wedding brochure.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Sydney is home to an array of luxurious ballroom venues
Grand ballroom wedding venues are synonymous with luxury, and Sydney has a variety of beautiful ballroom spaces to choose from. If you’re after soaring high ceilings, elegant chandeliers, grand staircases, and plenty of room for a central dancefloor, you can’t go wrong with a luxury ballroom wedding venue.
Located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, ivy Ballroom by Merivale is a stunning luxury wedding venue with a contemporary feel. A grand staircase leads up to the expansive ballroom, and floor-to-ceiling windows flood the space with natural light. Download an ivy Ballroom by Merivale brochure.
To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
Frequently Asked Questions
We take the stress out of the wedding venue search. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your wedding requirements, preferred date, and guest count
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite luxury wedding venues
- Confirm your date, send out the invites, and start getting all the finer details sorted
From grand ballrooms to glamorous five-star hotels, we’ve handpicked the finest luxury wedding venues in Sydney. If an iconic luxury Sydney wedding venue is what you’re after, you’ll love the refined elegance at The Tea Room QVB in the Queen Victoria Building. For a venue with a modern luxe feel, we recommend checking out Zest Beachouse at Point Piper, known for its harbour views and sophisticated interiors.