Popular Luxury Venues Sydney
Sydney luxury wedding venues span the style range from glamorous ballrooms with towering ceilings and huge chandeliers to laidback luxury wedding venues tucked away in historic houses. Whether you’re on the hunt for a luxury hotel wedding venue with waterfront views or something with a more intimate, cosy feel that’s a little more exclusive, our Venue Specialists have you covered. Contact Us .
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is an elegant country wedding venue near Sydney with multiple ceremony locations, picturesque gardens, and a grand marquee.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
Sergeants’ Mess SydneyMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Looking for a wedding venue with Sydney Harbour views that also serves amazing food? Sergeants' Mess, with catering by the award-winning Grand Pacific Group, is an absolute stunner.
- Located right on the water’s edge of Sydney’s North Shore Chowder Bay precinct
- Choose from four different stunning event spaces
- Sweeping Sydney Harbour views
Zest Waterfront Venues Beachouse at Point PiperPoint Piper, New South Wales, 2027 5.0
The Beachouse at Point Piper is known for its incredible waterfront location, and the food and wine experience for weddings is just as unforgettable.
- Two beautiful, modern function spaces available for exclusive hire
- Luxurious, centrally-located venue in the suburb of Rose Bay, housed within the Royal Motor Yacht Club
- A setting that combines luxury with beach chic; bright, lime wash timber floors and elegant oyster shell feature walls
Bathers’ PavilionMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Boasting panoramic views of Sydney’s Balmoral Beach, Bathers’ Pavilion Mosman is a modern waterfront wedding venue with bright and airy reception spaces.
- Unrivalled location overlooking Sydney’s beautiful Balmoral Beach
- Bright and airy Balmoral Room for private events and wedding receptions
- European-inspired al fresco terrace for waterfront ceremonies and cocktail parties
Pier One SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Pier One Walsh Bay Hotel's waterfront wedding venues include a private pier for ceremonies, a clear-walled marquee under Sydney Harbour Bridge and a ballroom with panoramic waterfront views.
- Unrivalled Sydney location next to the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 3 spacious and flexible event spaces with panoramic Walsh Bay views
- Outdoor marquee wedding venue with incredible photo opportunities
Hyatt Regency SydneySydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Hyatt Regency is a popular choice for glamorous ballroom weddings in Sydney, with its luxury accommodation and unrivalled Darling Harbour location.
- Unrivalled CBD location next to Sydney’s iconic Darling Harbour
- Two stunning ballroom spaces for glamorous weddings
- 888 luxurious guest rooms and suites with modern décor and deluxe amenities
Ottimo House SydneyDenham Court, New South Wales, 2565 5.0
The untouched countryside and manicured gardens at Ottimo House Sydney sets a fairytale scene for couples seeking a romantic wedding immersed in nature.
- Seamless combination of rustic and modern architecture
- Culinary team led by executive chef
- Located on 500 acres of historic Denham Court Estate
Gunners’ Barracks SydneyMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Set in the hills of Mosman, Gunners’ Barracks is a historic sandstone building and heritage wedding venue with a charming courtyard for your ceremony and a waterfront terrace reception space.
- Expansive Harbour Terrace offers panoramic views across Sydney Harbour
- A collection of four private dining options
- Historic sandstone building dating back to the early 1800s
Ivy Ballroom by MerivaleSydney, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
A grand, contemporary, and luxurious wedding venue, ivy Ballroom by Merivale is an impressive space to celebrate your union in style, right in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
- A large, contemporary event ballroom with tall ceilings
- Magnificent windows that flood the space with natural light
- Award-winning catering and dining experiences by the Merivale team
Zest Waterfront Venues Boathouse at The SpitMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Delicious food and wine complement the sparkling harbour views at Boathouse at the Spit, a Mosman wedding venue with impeccable style.
- Panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Outdoor terrace attached to main indoor event space
- Full service event planning team includes in-house styling
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to the Best Luxury Wedding Venues in Sydney
When planning a high-end Sydney wedding, you need a luxurious venue that will set the scene and blow your guests away. Are you envisioning soaring high ceilings? Luxe marble finishings? Opulent chandeliers? No matter your vision, our Sydney Venue Specialists will have the perfect luxury wedding venue for you.
If you’re looking for a luxury wedding venue that’s brimming with sheer wow factor, we recommend checking out O Bar & Dining Sydney. Perched on the 47th floor of Australia Square Tower in Sydney’s CBD, O Bar & Dining is a luxurious modern wedding venue offering panoramic views of Sydney Harbour. Download an O Bar & Dining Sydney wedding brochure.
There are a few things to consider before you start searching for your dream Sydney luxury wedding venue, so our venue experts have put together some useful tips. Contact a Sydney Venue Specialist today .
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Host your wedding at one of Sydney’s luxury 5-star hotels
Sydney is filled with luxurious hotel wedding venues, and the convenience of hosting your wedding at a five-star hotel is incomparable, with everything you need under one roof. Benefits of hotel weddings include exceptional fine-dining menus from in-house chefs, experienced wedding planners, and luxurious accommodation for you and your guests.
It really doesn’t get more luxurious than The Langham, Sydney, with its glamorous ballroom wedding venue, beautifully appointed hotel guest rooms, and dreamy in-house spa for pre-wedding treatments. For more information, download The Langham, Sydney’s wedding brochure.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Sydney is home to an array of luxurious ballroom venues
Grand ballroom wedding venues are synonymous with luxury, and Sydney has a variety of beautiful ballroom spaces to choose from. If you’re after soaring high ceilings, elegant chandeliers, grand staircases, and plenty of room for a central dancefloor, you can’t go wrong with a luxury ballroom wedding venue.
Located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, ivy Ballroom by Merivale is a stunning luxury wedding venue with a contemporary feel. A grand staircase leads up to the expansive ballroom, and floor-to-ceiling windows flood the space with natural light. Download an ivy Ballroom by Merivale brochure.
Frequently Asked Questions
We take the stress out of the wedding venue search. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your wedding requirements, preferred date, and guest count
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite luxury wedding venues
- Confirm your date, send out the invites, and start getting all the finer details sorted
From grand ballrooms to glamorous five-star hotels, we’ve handpicked the finest luxury wedding venues in Sydney. If an iconic luxury Sydney wedding venue is what you’re after, you’ll love the refined elegance at The Tea Room QVB in the Queen Victoria Building. For a venue with a modern luxe feel, we recommend checking out Zest Beachouse at Point Piper, known for its harbour views and sophisticated interiors.