Popular Outdoor Venues Sydney
Sydney’s glistening harbour makes this city a mecca for outdoor wedding venues. Whether you’re looking for a beach, waterfront rooftop, or an urban courtyard to host your wedding alfresco, our team of venue specialists has you covered. They know all the gorgeous warehouse buildings with hidden gardens as well as chic hotels and seaside gems — book a free consultation with a local Sydney Venue Specialist today.
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is an elegant country wedding venue near Sydney with multiple ceremony locations, picturesque gardens, and a grand marquee.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
Bathers’ PavilionMosman, New South Wales, 2088 5.0
Boasting panoramic views of Sydney’s Balmoral Beach, Bathers’ Pavilion Mosman is a modern waterfront wedding venue with bright and airy reception spaces.
- Unrivalled location overlooking Sydney’s beautiful Balmoral Beach
- Bright and airy Balmoral Room for private events and wedding receptions
- European-inspired al fresco terrace for waterfront ceremonies and cocktail parties
Ottimo House SydneyDenham Court, New South Wales, 2565 5.0
The untouched countryside and manicured gardens at Ottimo House Sydney sets a fairytale scene for couples seeking a romantic wedding immersed in nature.
- Seamless combination of rustic and modern architecture
- Culinary team led by executive chef
- Located on 500 acres of historic Denham Court Estate
Chateau ElanRothbury, New South Wales, 2320 5.0
Weddings at Chateau Elan at The Vintage Hunter Valley combine elegant garden party aesthetics with country club sophistication.
- Located on a beautifully manicured golf course and rolling hills
- Historic sandstone chapel on site
- Luxury boutique style accommodation
Estate TuscanyPokolbin, New South Wales, 2320 5.0
Estate Tuscany Pokolbin is a picturesque boutique estate wedding venue nestled in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine country.
- Sprawling 26-acre estate with panoramic mountain and vineyard views
- Beautiful Tuscan-inspired courtyard for outdoor weddings and events
- Award-winning Mill Restaurant with fine dining menus
Little Pearl Beach Suites ManlyManly, New South Wales, 2095 5.0
Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly is a stunning waterfront wedding venue overlooking the shimmering waters and golden sands of Sydney’s iconic Manly Beach.
- Stylish waterfront venue overlooking Manly Beach
- Modern interiors with versatile layouts and beach views
- Beautiful alfresco courtyard adjoining the main event space
Coogee Bay HotelCoogee, New South Wales, 2034 5.0
Your dreamy coastal wedding comes to life at Coogee Bay Hotel in Sydney, a tropical waterfront venue with multiple indoor and outdoor event spaces.
- Light-filled space with breathtaking ocean views
- Onsite boutique hotel
- Onsite restaurant, bars, and entertainment
Rydges Sydney CentralSurry Hills, New South Wales, 2010 5.0
Situated in the upscale area of Surry Hills, Rydges Sydney Central is a 4-star hotel wedding venue with an elegant rooftop function space.
- 4-star hotel in Surry Hills with elegant function suites and a terrace
- Panoramic views of Sydney CBD through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Ideal location next to Central Station with discounted parking available
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Outdoor Wedding Venues Sydney
Sydney is a magnificent destination for outdoor weddings, whether you’d like to hire a boat for your reception in the majestic harbour or have an intimate ceremony in the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney. The waterfront and CBD promise a stunning selection of alfresco wedding venues, leaving wedding couples spoilt for choice. VenueCrew can make the selection process easy and straightforward. Here’s our guide for finding the perfect outdoor venue in Sydney.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Check Out Waterfront Venues With Superb Harbour Views
Sydney is famous for its spectacular harbour, where the striking Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge form iconic landmarks on its horizon. If you’d like this quintessential scene to be the backdrop to your wedding day, we recommend looking in areas such as Circular Quay and The Rocks.
Pier One Sydney Harbour is another remarkable hotel wedding venue tucked beneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge with superb outlooks over Walsh Bay. There are plenty of event spaces to enjoy including a perspex marquee, the wharf running along the water’s edge, and beautiful ballrooms inside the hotel. To discover all of this and more, book your viewing today on the Pier One Sydney Harbour venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No.2: Celebrate in Mosman’s Natural Bushland
Would you prefer a natural oasis, surrounded by bushland and native wildlife? Mosman is a stunning Sydney destination, just 8km northeast of Sydney CBD. There are a variety of wonderful spots to tie the knot and celebrate in style here. How about Sergeants’ Mess? Its picturesque scenery, pristine sea views and delicious in-house cuisine will take your breath away. Have a read of the Sergeants’ Mess wedding brochure to see if it’s for you.
Nearby, Gunners’ Barracks is another outdoor wedding venue in Mosman that can provide everything you need for an unforgettable wedding day. Its historic sandstone building makes a spectacular photo backdrop and the tranquil courtyard is a divine space for an outdoor ceremony. To get more insight into its natural beauty and vintage charm, visit the Gunners’ Barracks venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
Designing your dream outdoor Sydney wedding starts with finding the perfect venue. Our VenueCrew has the latest and most up-and-coming settings on our radar and we cannot wait to share them with you. Whether you’re looking for a beach ceremony spot followed by an indoor reception, or a wedding venue with a spacious balcony, our Sydney Venue Specialists can sift through our collection and get back to you quickly with all the venues that suit your requirements. Give VenueCrew a call today to start your outdoor wedding venue search.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a simple process with VenueCrew — here’s how it works:
- Write down your wedding requirements, preferred date, and guest count
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite outdoor venues
- Confirm your date, send out the invites, and source all your wedding suppliers