Of the many exciting attractions the UK’s capital boasts, London’s extraordinary array of eye-catching architecture and historic buildings is second to none. You’ll find everything from state-of-the-art venues right
Popular Rustic Venues Sydney
Not all Sydney weddings are about the harbour (although we find those irresistible, too!) Laidback lovebirds have oodles of Sydney rustic wedding venues to choose from. From homesteads, country houses and breweries to earthy restaurant spaces and parklands. What style of rustic wedding venue are you drawn to? Let our Venue Specialists suggest their top picks based on your size and budget. Contact our Venue Finders today .
Burnham Grove EstateCawdor, New South Wales, 2570 5.0
Burnham Grove Estate is an elegant country wedding venue near Sydney with multiple ceremony locations, picturesque gardens, and a grand marquee.
- Historic country property set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor events
- Purpose-built air-conditioned marquee
Bellevue Cottage by AntoineGlebe, New South Wales, 2037 5.0
Bellevue Cottage by Antoine is a heritage-listed restaurant wedding venue offering delightful French cuisine and stunning views of Sydney’s Blackwattle Bay.
- Stunning waterfront location in Glebe, just a stone’s throw from the Sydney CBD
- Intimate dining spaces brimming with rustic heritage charm
- Spacious alfresco terrace overlooking Blackwattle Bay and Sydney’s skyline
Ottimo House SydneyDenham Court, New South Wales, 2565 5.0
The untouched countryside and manicured gardens at Ottimo House Sydney sets a fairytale scene for couples seeking a romantic wedding immersed in nature.
- Seamless combination of rustic and modern architecture
- Culinary team led by executive chef
- Located on 500 acres of historic Denham Court Estate
The Theatre Bar at the End of the WharfDawes Point, New South Wales, 2000 5.0
Elegant waterfront weddings find their home at The Theatre Bar at the End of the Wharf — a stunning warehouse-style venue on Sydney Harbour.
- Spectacular waterside views of Sydney Harbour and the iconic Harbour Bridge
- Versatile open-plan venue layout that can be configured to suit your event
- Spacious outdoor balcony for waterfront ceremonies and cocktail parties
Estate TuscanyPokolbin, New South Wales, 2320 5.0
Estate Tuscany Pokolbin is a picturesque boutique estate wedding venue nestled in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine country.
- Sprawling 26-acre estate with panoramic mountain and vineyard views
- Beautiful Tuscan-inspired courtyard for outdoor weddings and events
- Award-winning Mill Restaurant with fine dining menus
The Woodhouse WollombiWollombi, New South Wales, 2325 5.0
The Woodhouse Wollombi is a stunning architecturally designed wedding venue located on a picturesque 100-acre property in the Lower Hunter Valley.
- Sprawling 100-acre property in the beautiful Lower Hunter Valley
- Architecturally designed timber Woodhouse with soaring cathedral ceilings
- Exclusive use of the property for all wedding bookings
Calvin Estate Wedding and Function CentreLuskintyre, New South Wales, 2321 5.0
Calvin Estate in the Hunter Valley hosts charming country-chic weddings with unmatched views and three stunning ceremony locations.
- Located within the world-famous Hunter Valley wine region
- Colonial-style architecture
- Partnered with a local catering company
Ovolo WoolloomoolooWoolloomooloo, New South Wales, 2011 5.0
Perfectly placed on a heritage-listed wharf, Ovolo Woolloomooloo offers beautiful water views and stunning interiors for your Sydney wedding.
- Fabulous five-star boutique hotel overlooking Sydney Harbour
- Versatile, stylish and light-filled event spaces tailored to suit your needs
- Personalised and attentive service from the hotel’s dedicated events team
Coogee Bay HotelCoogee, New South Wales, 2034 5.0
Your dreamy coastal wedding comes to life at Coogee Bay Hotel in Sydney, a tropical waterfront venue with multiple indoor and outdoor event spaces.
- Light-filled space with breathtaking ocean views
- Onsite boutique hotel
- Onsite restaurant, bars, and entertainment
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Rustic Wedding Venues In Sydney
Do you imagine a rustic and romantic feel at your wedding in Sydney? A touch of something old keeps in with tradition and gives a timeless edge to your celebration. Whether you’d prefer a barn wedding venue, a rustic candlelit winery, or an outdoor garden location, VenueCrew can help you pick the perfect setup. Call VenueCrew today to find a place that suits your style.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Rustic Bushland surrounds Mosman Wedding Venues
Mosman is a great area to explore for wedding venues. It’s a northern suburb where characterful towns mingle with natural bushland trails. Your wedding guests will find it easy to get to, and there are plenty of accommodation options nearby. Sergeants’ Mess is a modern wedding venue that you can style with rustic decorations. Couples can marry in the landscaped area next to the venue and party on into the night overlooking the stunning Sydney Harbour. To get packages and pricing, download the Sergeants’ Mess wedding brochure.
Gunners’ Barracks is another excellent rustic wedding venue choice in a secluded setting, that’s brimming with potential. The Sandstone Courtyard is an authentic space to host your wedding ceremony. It is surrounded by sandstone bricks and trailing foliage on overhead trellises. Inside, the traditional reception room can accommodate all your favourite rustic decorations, and the talented in-house chefs will prepare a rockstar meal. Visit the Gunners’ Barracks wedding venue profile to see if it suits your vision.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: Rustic Restaurants and Bars Create An Instant Atmosphere
Kittyhawk Sydney is a cool, urban restaurant venue where you can let your imagination run wild. The vintage wartime inspired decorations mean that you don’t need to bring many of your own. If it sounds like a place for you, the skilled chefs and experienced wedding coordinators can assist with all aspects of your planning. Get in touch via the Kittyhawk Sydney venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Make The Most of Outdoor Spaces For Rustic Ceremonies
Dunbar House is another venue with a beautiful outdoor ceremony space. You can exchange your vows in Robertsons Park beneath the old fig tree overlooking the ocean. Afterwards, the wedding party can enjoy exclusive use of the 19th-century mansion house. It’s complete with vintage crystal chandeliers and versatile dining rooms that you can decorate in a rustic style. To view images and book your private viewing, check out the Dunbar House venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 4: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
Find your venue fit is not always a smooth process, and seeking help from an expert team can make all the difference. That’s what VenueCrew is here for; we’ll listen to your requirements and prepare a list of handpicked venues that suit you. To get the ball rolling, you can pick a suitable time for a free consultation. On the call, we’ll get to know your style and what your vision is for your wedding day. From here, we’ll sift through the best rustic wedding venues in Sydney and get back to you quickly with our top recommendations. To speak with a dedicated Sydney Venue Specialist, call the VenueCrew team today .
To make your next corporate event one to remember, consider a few of these unusual corporate event venues in Melbourne. From a converted warehouse to a hidden rooftop bar,
Looking for a cool corporate event space in Sydney? Check those top 11 venues for buzzworthy corporate functions. Corporate events certainly offer many perks, from ample networking opportunities to
Frequently Asked Questions
VenueCrew can match you up with the best rustic wedding venues in Sydney. Just follow these simple steps:
- Write down your wedding requirements, preferred date, and guest count
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite rustic wedding venues
- You confirm your date, send out the invites, and start planning the wedding details
There are many rustic wedding venues across Sydney, from the suburban Mosman area to the heart of the CBD. Whatever style you’re looking for, VenueCrew can find the perfect setting for you. Gunners’ Barracks is an excellent rustic Sydney wedding venue in a stunningly secluded setting you’re sure to love.