Popular Winery Venues Sydney
A stone’s throw from the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD and beaches are picturesque winery wedding venues in the city’s surrounds. Whether you’re after a charming country ambience or more modern aesthetic, the one thing you can be sure of is delicious in-season produce paired with delectable wines. Your guests will love the experience of your winery wedding venue in Sydney. Ask our Venue Specialists to help you book one today .
Estate TuscanyPokolbin, New South Wales, 2320 5.0
Estate Tuscany Pokolbin is a picturesque boutique estate wedding venue nestled in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine country.
- Sprawling 26-acre estate with panoramic mountain and vineyard views
- Beautiful Tuscan-inspired courtyard for outdoor weddings and events
- Award-winning Mill Restaurant with fine dining menus
Calvin Estate Wedding and Function CentreLuskintyre, New South Wales, 2321 5.0
Calvin Estate in the Hunter Valley hosts charming country-chic weddings with unmatched views and three stunning ceremony locations.
- Located within the world-famous Hunter Valley wine region
- Colonial-style architecture
- Partnered with a local catering company
The Woodhouse WollombiWollombi, New South Wales, 2325 5.0
The Woodhouse Wollombi is a stunning architecturally designed wedding venue located on a picturesque 100-acre property in the Lower Hunter Valley.
- Sprawling 100-acre property in the beautiful Lower Hunter Valley
- Architecturally designed timber Woodhouse with soaring cathedral ceilings
- Exclusive use of the property for all wedding bookings
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to the Best Winery Wedding Venues in Sydney
Whether you’re planning a destination wedding on a picturesque estate in the Hunter Valley or an inner-city wedding at a unique urban winery, Sydney has plenty of beautiful winery wedding venues to choose from. If you’re not sure where to start with your venue search, have a chat with one of our Sydney Venue Specialists, and they’ll help you out.
There are many benefits to hosting your wedding at a winery venue. Think of exceptional wines grown on-site, multiple ceremony locations with indoor and outdoor options, food menus featuring delicious locally sourced produce, and wedding photos amongst the vines.
If you’re considering a winery for your wedding venue, our Sydney Venue Specialists have some useful tips that might help you decide.
Venue Specialist Tip: You can’t go wrong with a Hunter Valley wedding venue
There’s little wonder why so many Sydney couples choose the Hunter Valley as the location for their destination wedding. This beautiful region is home to rolling green hills, picturesque landscapes, and more than 150 wineries. If you’re thinking of having a winery wedding in the Hunter Valley, speak to one of our Sydney Venue Specialists, and they’ll help you lock in a gorgeous venue.
Set on a sprawling private estate in the Hunter Valley, Calvin Estate is an award-winning winery wedding venue with multiple event spaces. The estate’s spacious barrel room is perfect for hosting larger weddings, and there are endless wedding photography locations amongst the vines or against the gorgeous colonial buildings. For more information, download the Calvin Estate wedding brochure.
Frequently Asked Questions
We take the stress out of the wedding venue search. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your wedding requirements, preferred date, and guest count
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew Sydney Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite winery wedding venues
- Confirm your date, send out the invites, and start getting all the finer details sorted
Whether you’re planning an inner-city wedding at a unique urban winery or a destination wedding on a sprawling estate in the Hunter Valley, Sydney has plenty of picturesque winery wedding venues to choose from. Calvin Estate is a stunning winery wedding venue in the Hunter Valley that’s brimming with colonial grandeur.