Popular Jewish Venues London
Are you on the hunt for a jaw-dropping London venue for your upcoming Jewish wedding? From delicious Kosher catering to the setup of your sacred chuppa ceremony, thankfully, London venues are considerate to the customs and traditions of Jewish couples exchanging vows. But which Jewish wedding venue in London is a fit for you? Our experienced Venue Finders can help you narrow down the search. Contact our Crew today .
113 Chancery Lane113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL 5.0
113 Chancery Lane is a Grade II* listed building in the heart of London, with stunning decor for the perfect backdrop to an elegant wedding.
- Exquisitely decorated with stained glass windows and original candle chandeliers
- Exclusive use of the grade II listed Georgian building for your wedding day
- Outstanding catering provided by CH&CO Venues
116 Pall Mall116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED 5.0
116 Pall Mall weddings are formal, timeless occasions, whether celebrated on a terrace overlooking gardens or beneath a 15-foot Regency chandelier.
- One of London’s most prestigious locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Renowned for its opulent decor, period charm and first-class service
- Georgian venue dating back to the early 1820s with unique period features
Banking HallCornhill, London, EC3V 3ND 5.0
Glamour, sophistication, and elegance await at Banking Hall, the Art Deco wedding venue in the heart of central London.
- Grand, historic setting with an old world atmosphere
- Bespoke catering and packages through event experts Camm & Hooper
- Awesome central London location surrounded by wedding photo opportunities
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
Celebrate like royalty on your wedding day at Banqueting House London, where spectacular architecture meets with 17th-century ceiling frescoes.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
A traditional manor house wedding venue in West Dulwich, Belair House is surrounded by rose gardens and endless wedding photo backdrops.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Claridge’s LondonBrook Street, London, W1K 4HR 5.0
Easily the most iconic British wedding venue, Claridge's is a London institution that's known for its impeccable service standards and timeless style.
- Iconic London hotel wedding venue with 10 opulent event spaces
- London institution known for its impeccable service and timeless style
- Beautiful Art Deco interiors with quintessentially British charm
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Weddings on the open-air sky terrace at Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch promise spectacular London city views that stun during that magical sunset hour.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
Cutty SarkKing William Walk, London, SE10 9HT 5.0
Rich in history, style and unique details, Cutty Sark is one of London's most striking wedding venues, right at the gateway to the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- One of London's most striking wedding venues
- Stunning location in the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Four elegant event spaces of varying sizes with two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies
Dartmouth House37 Charles Street, London, W1J 5ED 5.0
Dartmouth House weddings are grand, romantic affairs that span across the many heritage spaces of this palatial 18th-century Mayfair townhouse.
- Grade II heritage-listed Georgian house venue in the prestigious Mayfair area
- Gorgeous, grand setting that needs little to no additional decor
- Convenient location just 5 minutes from Green Park Station
De Vere Wokefield EstateGoodboy's Lane, London, RG7 3AE 5.0
De Vere Wokefield Estate is a stunning, luxurious wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland. Two beautiful buildings + outdoor options lets you have your pick of places to say, 'I do'.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Jewish Wedding Venues in London
Jewish wedding celebrations are exciting, culture-filled occasions, often celebrated with large groups of family members, traditional customs, and all-night dancing. They usually require a large wedding venue with plenty of space for a chuppah ceremony structure, lots of dining tables, and a generous dancefloor. So, if you’re planning a Jewish wedding in London, you’re in luck — the capital has some fantastic venues with all of these aspects. VenueCrew can pair you up with the ideal match. Speak to a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist today .
An essential part of Jewish wedding celebrations is kosher catering. We suggest searching for dry hire venues where you can bring in your chosen caterer for ultimate flexibility. For example, the Grand Connaught Rooms in Holborn is a highly sought after Jewish wedding venue. It contains a breathtaking ballroom with soaring ceilings and colour changing LEDs. It’s an awe-inspiring party space that you can style the way you like. Visit the Grand Connaught Rooms venue profile.
The Brewery is another excellent Jewish wedding venue in central London, where original factory windows, beams and exposed brick walls give it a characterful appearance. Among its several large wedding spaces, the Porter Tun is the largest, with its raised stage platform and state-of-the-art sound system. The remaining Sugar Rooms or King George III make ideal places to carry out the ‘Tisch’, which is the groom’s pre-ceremony celebrations. To book your viewing, check out The Brewery venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Pick a Light-filled Space for the Beautiful Decor to Shine
East Wintergarden is a beautiful and bright event space in Canary Wharf. Beneath the 27m high glass ceilings, you can create the ultimate Jewish wedding experience for you and your guests. Although it’s one continuous area, you can divide it up into different zones, from the arrival reception to dinner and dancing. The experienced weddings team at East Wintergarden will be able to organise a flawless event that suits your vision. Get in touch via the East Wintergarden venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: What about an authentic Jewish wedding in a traditional setting?
If you’re looking for a Jewish wedding venue near London with lots of grounds, picturesque photo locations and a large reception hall for the dinner and dancing, look no further than De Vere Wokefield Estate. The scenic drive leads you to a glorious Victorian mansion with elegant outdoor terraces, as well as a dedicated function centre for large wedding celebrations. Couples love this country manor that’s surrounded by 250 acres of Berkshire countryside. To find out more information, download the De Vere Wokefield Estate wedding brochure.
Suppose you’re hoping to stay in central London for your wedding. In that case, the beautiful 116 Pall Mall is a sophisticated Jewish party spot with gilded ceilings, a sweeping staircase, period portraits and chandeliers. It’s the epitome of regal elegance, that’s only a stone’s throw from Buckingham Palace. To research the range of wedding spaces on offer, head over to the 116 Pall Mall profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
Planning a Jewish wedding is no easy feat. There are so many suppliers to liaise, and before all of that, you need to find the perfect venue. From kosher catering and dancefloor space to local car parking for guests, there are many elements to check on your search. Luckily, VenueCrew cans sift through all the best Jewish wedding venues in London to help you pick out the one that suits your style and requirements. Call a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist today for wedding advice and a free venue finding consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s effortless to find the right Jewish wedding venue in London with VenueCrew:
- Write down your event requirements, preferred date, and guest count
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite Jewish wedding venues
- You confirm your date, send out the invites, and source your favourite suppliers
From century-old buildings with magnificent ballrooms to luxury hotels where everyone can stay the night, VenueCrew knows the best of London’s wedding spaces. The most popular Jewish wedding venues include Andaz London Liverpool Street for its sensational marble 1901 Ballroom, One Marylebone for its versatile and storied interior, and One Whitehall Place at The Royal Horseguards Hotel, for its majestic stairwell and historic wedding spaces.