Let’s face it, we spend a large percentage of our lives in the office, and as pleasant as yours may be; when it comes to celebrating Christmas with your
Popular Jewish Venues London
Are you on the hunt for a jaw-dropping London venue for your upcoming Jewish wedding? From delicious Kosher catering to the setup of your sacred chuppa ceremony, thankfully, London venues are considerate to the customs and traditions of Jewish couples exchanging vows. But which Jewish wedding venue in London is a fit for you? Our experienced Venue Finders can help you narrow down the search. Contact our Crew today .
Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch335-337 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LL 5.0
Weddings on the open-air sky terrace at Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch promise spectacular London city views that stun during that magical sunset hour.
- Sought-after destination for romantic and glamorous weddings in London
- Expansive open-air sky terrace with spectacular London views
- Located in the artistic epicentre of Central London
113 Chancery Lane113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL 5.0
113 Chancery Lane is a Grade II* listed building in the heart of London, with stunning decor for the perfect backdrop to an elegant wedding.
- Exquisitely decorated with stained glass windows and original candle chandeliers
- Exclusive use of the grade II listed Georgian building for your wedding day
- Outstanding catering provided by CH&CO Venues
The Bentley Hotel27-33 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4JX 5.0
Marry in quintessential luxury. Featuring five romantic event spaces and an expert team, weddings at The Bentley Hotel London are genuinely magical.
- Luxury hotel wedding venue with five unique event spaces
- Historic grandeur meets modern romance
- Awe-inspiring chandeliers and a grand sweeping staircase
Royal Lancaster LondonLancaster Terrace, London, W2 2TY 5.0
The Royal Lancaster Hotel is a very popular wedding venue for large cultural weddings, as it can host up to 1,500 guests in its beautiful ballroom.
- Newly-refurbished luxury hotel in an unrivalled central London location
- Large ballroom and banquet spaces with a capacity of up to 1500 guests
- Breathtaking views of the London skyline
Waldorf HiltonAldwych, London, WC2B 4DD 5.0
Marry in a romantic Edwardian ballroom aglow with warm chandelier light and grand piano accompaniment at The Waldorf Hilton.
- Stunning ballroom wedding venue in the heart of the West End
- Located just 5 minutes from Covent Garden Station
- 9 glamorous private function spaces
Old Billingsgate London16 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6DX 5.0
Old Billingsgate's exceptional wedding venues include an arch-ceilinged vault, a grand hall, and an alfresco terrace — all gorgeous backdrops.
- Victorian Grade II listed building with three unique event spaces
- Central London city location on the River Thames
- Industrial architecture and design with exposed brickwork and arching beams
Hotel Cafe Royal10 Air Street, London, W1B 4DY 5.0
Hotel Cafe Royal in the heart of London’s West End is a glamorous and historic hotel that offers a stunning selection of spaces for stately, intimate or extravagant wedding celebrations.
- Exclusive wedding venue in the heart of London
- Glamorous and historic hotel offering a selection of stunning event spaces
- Grand Pompadour Ballroom with views of Regent Street
De Vere Wokefield EstateGoodboy's Lane, London, RG7 3AE 5.0
De Vere Wokefield Estate is a stunning, luxurious wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland. Two beautiful buildings + outdoor options lets you have your pick of places to say, 'I do'.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
Andaz London Liverpool Street40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7QN 5.0
Hyatt's Andaz London in Shoreditch is a 5-star luxury hotel with wedding venue spaces that seamlessly blend modern style and heritage character.
- 5-star luxury landmark hotel wedding venue in the heart of Shoreditch
- Grade II ballroom featuring an original stained glass dome
- Modern luxury meets classic Victorian grandeur
Twickenham Stadium200 Whitton Road, London, TW2 7BA 5.0
Twickenham Stadium sets an elegant, bold tone for your wedding, with its versatile spaces, clear views of the famous pitch, and lively atmosphere.
- Iconic London landmark venue
- Spacious, flexible, immersive function rooms
- Onsite accommodation
Related popular event spaces
Our Guide to Jewish Wedding Venues in London
Jewish wedding celebrations are exciting, culture-filled occasions, often celebrated with large groups of family members, traditional customs, and all-night dancing. They usually require a large wedding venue with plenty of space for a chuppah ceremony structure, lots of dining tables, and a generous dancefloor. So, if you’re planning a Jewish wedding in London, you’re in luck — the capital has some fantastic venues with all of these aspects. VenueCrew can pair you up with the ideal match. Speak to a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist today .
An essential part of Jewish wedding celebrations is kosher catering. We suggest searching for dry hire venues where you can bring in your chosen caterer for ultimate flexibility. For example, the Grand Connaught Rooms in Holborn is a highly sought after Jewish wedding venue. It contains a breathtaking ballroom with soaring ceilings and colour changing LEDs. It’s an awe-inspiring party space that you can style the way you like. Visit the Grand Connaught Rooms venue profile.
The Brewery is another excellent Jewish wedding venue in central London, where original factory windows, beams and exposed brick walls give it a characterful appearance. Among its several large wedding spaces, the Porter Tun is the largest, with its raised stage platform and state-of-the-art sound system. The remaining Sugar Rooms or King George III make ideal places to carry out the ‘Tisch’, which is the groom’s pre-ceremony celebrations. To book your viewing, check out The Brewery venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 1: Pick a Light-filled Space for the Beautiful Decor to Shine
East Wintergarden is a beautiful and bright event space in Canary Wharf. Beneath the 27m high glass ceilings, you can create the ultimate Jewish wedding experience for you and your guests. Although it’s one continuous area, you can divide it up into different zones, from the arrival reception to dinner and dancing. The experienced weddings team at East Wintergarden will be able to organise a flawless event that suits your vision. Get in touch via the East Wintergarden venue profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 2: What about an authentic Jewish wedding in a traditional setting?
If you’re looking for a Jewish wedding venue near London with lots of grounds, picturesque photo locations and a large reception hall for the dinner and dancing, look no further than De Vere Wokefield Estate. The scenic drive leads you to a glorious Victorian mansion with elegant outdoor terraces, as well as a dedicated function centre for large wedding celebrations. Couples love this country manor that’s surrounded by 250 acres of Berkshire countryside. To find out more information, download the De Vere Wokefield Estate wedding brochure.
Suppose you’re hoping to stay in central London for your wedding. In that case, the beautiful 116 Pall Mall is a sophisticated Jewish party spot with gilded ceilings, a sweeping staircase, period portraits and chandeliers. It’s the epitome of regal elegance, that’s only a stone’s throw from Buckingham Palace. To research the range of wedding spaces on offer, head over to the 116 Pall Mall profile.
Venue Specialist Tip No. 3: Call VenueCrew For A Free Consultation
Planning a Jewish wedding is no easy feat. There are so many suppliers to liaise, and before all of that, you need to find the perfect venue. From kosher catering and dancefloor space to local car parking for guests, there are many elements to check on your search. Luckily, VenueCrew cans sift through all the best Jewish wedding venues in London to help you pick out the one that suits your style and requirements. Call a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist today for wedding advice and a free venue finding consultation.
If you’re looking for a unique wedding venue that will take your guests’ breath away, you can’t go past these 7 stunning Brisbane countryside wedding venues. These country wedding venues
The city of Sydney is an exciting and unique location, complete with unmistakable landmarks like the Opera House and even world-famous coastal areas like Bondi Beach. Hidden beneath these
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s effortless to find the right Jewish wedding venue in London with VenueCrew:
- Write down your event requirements, preferred date, and guest count
- Book a free consultation with a VenueCrew London Venue Specialist
- We’ll send you quotes and book you in to view your favourite Jewish wedding venues
- You confirm your date, send out the invites, and source your favourite suppliers
From century-old buildings with magnificent ballrooms to luxury hotels where everyone can stay the night, VenueCrew knows the best of London’s wedding spaces. The most popular Jewish wedding venues include Andaz London Liverpool Street for its sensational marble 1901 Ballroom, One Marylebone for its versatile and storied interior, and One Whitehall Place at The Royal Horseguards Hotel, for its majestic stairwell and historic wedding spaces.