Popular Asian Venues London
Asian weddings are full of vibrant colours, cultural cuisine, traditional music and religious rituals — they’re celebrations that can sometimes last for many days. So, when finding an appropriate Asian wedding venue in London, it’s important to find a large and versatile space that respects all customs, accommodates your preferred caterer and has enough room to host hundreds of friends and family members. To find one that suits your specific Asian wedding requirements, contact our Venue Specialists today .
116 Pall Mall116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED 5.0
116 Pall Mall weddings are formal, timeless occasions, whether celebrated on a terrace overlooking gardens or beneath a 15-foot Regency chandelier.
- One of London’s most prestigious locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Renowned for its opulent decor, period charm and first-class service
- Georgian venue dating back to the early 1820s with unique period features
8 Northumberland Avenue8 Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BY 5.0
Perfect for opulent, fairy tale-like weddings is 8 Northumberland Avenue London, the Grade II listed venue a stone's throw from Trafalgar Square.
- Grand ballroom space in the heart of Central London
- Grade II listed building with towering ceilings and impressive chandeliers
- Feels like your very own private palace
Asia House63 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7LP 5.0
Asia House is a beautiful Grade II* listed Georgian Townhouse wedding venue in central London with plentiful natural light.
- Magnificent backdrops for your wedding photography & videography
- Central London location close to Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Great Portland Street, and Regent’s Park stations
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to create bespoke package
Banqueting House LondonWhitehall, London, SW1A 2ER 5.0
Celebrate like royalty on your wedding day at Banqueting House London, where spectacular architecture meets with 17th-century ceiling frescoes.
- Truly spectacular venue in London with capacity for 500 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the stunning Main Hall and Undercroft
- Afternoon and evening hire available
Belair House5 Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AB 5.0
A traditional manor house wedding venue in West Dulwich, Belair House is surrounded by rose gardens and endless wedding photo backdrops.
- Traditional manor house wedding venue surrounded by gardens and parkland
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies in the first-floor ballroom
- Convenient location on the edge of London in peaceful Dulwich
Claridge’s LondonBrook Street, London, W1K 4HR 5.0
Easily the most iconic British wedding venue, Claridge's is a London institution that's known for its impeccable service standards and timeless style.
- Iconic London hotel wedding venue with 10 opulent event spaces
- London institution known for its impeccable service and timeless style
- Beautiful Art Deco interiors with quintessentially British charm
Cutty SarkKing William Walk, London, SE10 9HT 5.0
Rich in history, style and unique details, Cutty Sark is one of London's most striking wedding venues, right at the gateway to the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- One of London's most striking wedding venues
- Stunning location in the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Four elegant event spaces of varying sizes with two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies
De Vere Wokefield EstateGoodboy's Lane, London, RG7 3AE 5.0
De Vere Wokefield Estate is a stunning, luxurious wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland. Two beautiful buildings + outdoor options lets you have your pick of places to say, 'I do'.
- Luxurious country estate wedding venue nestled within 250 acres of Berkshire parkland
- Immaculate neoclassical façade and opulent interiors
- A choice of suites that cater to large and intimate ceremonies and receptions
East Wintergarden43 Bank Street, London, E14 5NX 5.0
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf London is an exquisite wedding venue courtesy a show-stopping ambience, spectacular architecture and a specialist events team.
- Architecturally-designed venue with striking glass façade dome
- Three distinctive event spaces with varying capacities
- Spectacular views of London’s skyline and River Thames
Greenwich Yacht Club1 Peartree Way, London, SE10 0BW 5.0
Greenwich Yacht Club is an elegant waterfront wedding venue on London's River Thames, offering stunning panoramic river views and stylish, light-filled event spaces.
- Picturesque waterfront venue offering spectacular views of the River Thames
- Choice of two light and spacious function rooms
- The Yacht Club’s Main Hall is licensed to host ceremonies
Related popular event spaces
How To Find a London Asian Wedding Venue That Suits Your Heritage and Style
Choosing an Asian wedding venue in London is more particular than most, as there are certain elements you need to have in place to get the right cultural fit. For example, you might need a small bridal room to accommodate multiple dress changes, or a ceremonial curtain to divide genders during the wedding formalities. Whatever specific custom you need to incorporate, VenueCrew will show you what’s possible at various Asian wedding venues across London.
When it comes down to personal taste and style, are you looking for a grand hotel wedding venue with an abundance of accommodation for overseas guests? Or are you looking for a dry hire banqueting suite where you can take care of all the decorations and catering yourself? Whatever you’re hoping for, our experienced Venue Finders can quickly handpick you a suitable selection of local Asian wedding venues, all for free.
Venue Finder Tip No. 1: Choose a London Area That’s Easy for Your Guests to Access
- Some of the most popular and convenient Asian wedding venues are close to public transport links and airports. For example, City Airport is situated in the London borough of Newham, Gatwick Airport is in Crawley and Heathrow is based in Hillingdon. If location is your biggest concern, these areas have great potential for Asian weddings.
- For an Asian wedding in an old livery hall or a grand hotel surrounded by quintessential London architecture, we recommend the West End and City of London. Here, you can take flattering outdoor photographs by The Shard, The Gherkin and in the Royal Parks.
- If you’re looking for a striking waterfront Asian wedding venue in an area that’s particularly quiet on weekends, we’d opt for Canary Wharf or Westminster.
- For picturesque manor house Asian wedding venues with acres of stately grounds, we often show our clients venues in the London boroughs of Richmond and Greenwich.
Venue Finder Tip No. 2: The Cultural Details Make All The Difference
- Do you have a non-negotiable Hindu wedding date set by an astrologer or pandit? If so, check the availability of the wedding venue first to avoid disappointment.
- Are you planning a succession of traditional pre-wedding events? For instance, a mehndi (henna party) usually takes place in the run-up to a Hindu wedding, or a traditional tea ceremony takes place before Chinese weddings. It’s useful to consider the venue for these other occasions if it’s not available on your ideal wedding date.
- Will you be conducting a mandap ceremony? This is the cultural canopy where the marital rituals take place. If so, check if Hindu fires are permitted at your venue.
- Asian weddings are known for elaborate displays of colour and decoration, often featuring draped fabrics, spectacular flower installations and decorative furniture on the central stage. Check the restrictions and access times to ensure all of your suppliers can adorn the space easily.
Venue Finder Tip No. 3: Research London Transportation and Guest Accommodation
- Have you thought about the transport options to and from your Asian wedding venue? Will guests take a tube, train, car, or boat? It’s important to keep this information clear and readily available to coordinate the hundreds of guests attending if it’s a grand affair.
- Parking is difficult in central London, so choosing an Asian wedding venue with a nearby car park is a great help for guests opting to drive. Some venues are affiliated with local parking lots and can offer discounts, whilst others have plenty of free parking.
- International guests will need to get to and from the airport efficiently. It’s possible to arrange group transportation in a coach to the venue or arrange private taxis.
- Given that Asian weddings are often multi-day events, an Asian wedding venue with hotel accommodation is a must for travelling guests. It keeps everyone together in one manageable location that’s near to the rehearsals and the variety of events taking place.
- If you’re hosting a Hindu or Sikh Baraat (the groom’s procession to the wedding venue accompanied by family members), this may need to be approved by the wedding venue.
Venue Finder Tip No. 4: Find an Authentic London Asian Wedding Caterer
- Catering is an important aspect of Asian weddings; it’s a chance to showcase the flavours and delicacies of your culture. Every region has a speciality, so often couples opt for dry hire venues so that they can bring in their preferred caterer.
- If the wedding venue has an in-house chef who you are required to use, check what kind of cuisine is available and if they can cook in the style and format you’re after.
- The wedding venue must align with your cultural, religious and dietary requirements. So, if you need vegan or vegetarian dishes or halal meats on the menu, it’s better to opt for a venue that has experience with Asian weddings in the past.
- Don’t forget the drinks! An expert Asian wedding caterer’s mocktails and non-alcoholic beverages will brim with delicious natural flavours and attractive presentations.
- How do you imagine the food service at your Asian wedding? Would you prefer a multi-course plated meal, or roaming canapés and a help-yourself buffet? If you have a particular style in mind, it will help you find the right Asian wedding venue faster.
Venue Finder Tip No. 5: Seek a Sensational Backdrop That Suits Your Style
Asian wedding venues are a stunning sensorial display of light, sound, taste and touch. If you find a backdrop that brings all of these experiences together, it will be all the more memorable. Your Asian wedding is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get everyone you know and love together, form stronger family ties and set the foundations for a happy marriage to come.
Here are some London Asian wedding venue ideas:
- You could choose a 5-star Asian hotel wedding venue in London with heritage architectural details, ballrooms with mesmerising chandeliers, and faultless catering services, like The Waldorf Hilton and The Langham London.
- You could opt to host your Asian wedding in a British manor house or palace with acres of lush gardens, picturesque views and enough outdoor space for a grand marquee. Our most popular venues include Queen’s House and Chiswick House.
- What about a historic building with a multitude of event spaces to use for different sections of your Asian wedding celebrations. The Grand Connaught Rooms, One Whitehall Place at The Royal Horseguards and 116 Pall Mall present the ultimate canvas to create your dream Asian wedding event in central London.
- For something a little different, you could host your Asian wedding at a former brewery in central London that’s been converted into a stunning events centre with a huge capacity. Check out The Brewery to see more details.
- Or if you’re envisioning an outdoor botanical themed wedding with endless photo opportunities, Kew Gardens is a beautiful alternative backdrop for Asian weddings.
Venue Finder Tip No. 6: Speak with Someone Who Knows Their Stuff
With limitless information available online and too many confusing sources, it’s always a relief to speak with an expert over the phone — preferably someone who has years of experience in the London wedding industry. That’s what we’re here for. VenueCrew understands the ins and outs of Asian weddings and the important things you look for when finding an appropriate venue. Our London Venue Specialists can put together a customised list of Asian wedding venues in London that tick all of the right boxes, and point you in the direction of new venues you or your family might not have used previously.
Frequently Asked Questions
Asian wedding venues alter in pricing depending on their location and size, as well as the season and day. The most popular pricing structure for Asian weddings is dry hire so that you have as much flexibility as possible when it comes to Asian catering and decorations. For a large ballroom dry hire venue for 250+ guests, it can cost around £10,000 to £15,000 and go upwards from there. Some Asian dry hire wedding venues include event staples such as tables, chairs, cutlery and crockery, whereas others simply offer the venue itself. Get in touch with one of our expert London Venue Specialists to check out what’s included at your preferred venue.
It’s a lot simpler with VenueCrew; here are these easy steps you need to follow:
- Reach out to VenueCrew and let us know what style of venue you have in mind
- We’ll send over a handpicked selection of suitable Asian wedding venues and quotes
- You sign a contract with your London Asian wedding venue and start planning the decor!
Whether you’re searching for a large Asian wedding venue, a modern Asian wedding venue, an unusual Asian wedding venue or an affordable Asian wedding venue in London, our Venue Finders know the best options out there. We can’t wait to help you find ‘the one’!